• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Video Game Name Thread

continue from "No Man's Sky"

Smash TV

next starts with "V"
 
Last edited:
I'm going to go with V on that one, since it was the actual title of the game. :D

Veigues Tactical Gladiator
 
yea, I assumed we don't spell out what the acronym means, and use the letters only... cerlification on that would be good though...
 
Well to clarify, No Man's Sky isn't out yet, so the rule stands on that being voided as an entry ;)

As for acronyms in a video game name, I think the same rule should apply with acronyms as we are using with numbers.
(If the ending of a video game name is for example: 123, then three would be the final word(and T would be used for the next entry), so if an acronym is used to shortcut multiple words, then use the last word that is shortcutted in that acronym)
Since TV stands for television, which is one word, then the rule stands for using (T) for the next entry.
"First letter of the last word or the last letter of the only word."

It would save a ton of confusion if the poster clarifies what the acronym stands for too, to clarify the entry.

Fair?

I'll update OP if you guys agree.
 
Last edited:
Xevious (if that's pronounced "X")

Time Pilot (if it's pronounced "Ten")

(I've always thought of it as the letter "X" but it's not something I've played/owned/referred to)
 
It's the 2nd in the series, so I guess it's not a roman numeral and I'll continue with "Xevious"...


Second Life (that counts as a game, right?)
 
The Last Story

(I chose "L" from ReLoaded because it's from the "Loaded" series, and the true title has a hyphan "Re-Loaded")
 
Back
Top