• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

The Video Game Name Thread

Out of this World

let's get more "world" titles :D
 
Super Mario

(that includes all "Super Mario ___" titles: World, Land, 64, Sunshine, Galaxy, etc...)
 
Disregard. It used Two.


2 Crude Dudes (Don't remember if it used a 2 or Two, but I think 2.)

Edit: Wow, I really just can't think of anything that starts with 2. I can think of things with 3, 4, 8, but nothing with 2 that isn't spelled Two... Jerk!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Numbers don't count according to the OP, so I guess use the "r" from Eurofighter?

Rad Racer
 
The spelling of the number counts

as stated in my first post.

8=eight=e
 
Back
Top