The Sinking City

AceGoober

Live! Laug[H]! Overclock!
Seems they need to work on a few collision models but otherwise looks good.

Domingo

Fully [H]
Have been really curious about this. Reviews seem generally good, although I guess there are some technical quirks.

Mchart

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm enjoying it. It's from the same studio that has done the sherlock holmes games. It's a solid game all around.

N4CR

Supreme [H]ardness
Looks intriguing and mysterious. Can see why people like it!

Mchart

Supreme [H]ardness
It's like the sherlock holmes games. It's decent for one playthrough, but the gameplay isn't super special.

Mchart

Supreme [H]ardness
Yeah, the game has issues just like their prior games. None are game breaking or ruin it though. This isn't some AAA title by a big publisher. It's a small independent studio.

I'm enjoying the game quite a bit myself. They've taken the concepts they've slowly built on in their prior sherlock holmes games and made something that is different from everything else out there.

Considering I got the game for only like $34 during the Epic sale a month back, and it also included their prior sherlock holmes game that I enjoyed quite a bit - It was well worth the money I spent on it.

scojer

Supreme [H]ardness
I just picked this up, and I'm liking it.

I never played their Sherlock games, so I can't compare this to them. It's like Skyrim, but with guns and monsters, and set in the 20's, and has an insanity system kinda like Amnesia.

As for gameplay, After turning the sensitivity up, the movement is a lot better, and I haven't ran into any bugs, they seem to of patched most of them out.

Comixbooks

[H]F Junkie
I just want to play the game hell with Breach of Contract.

Just read the paperwork seems like they had some ownership over the title or something and
they went ballistic from missing payments to the sole owner of the series.

Comixbooks

[H]F Junkie
You could buy it a few hours ago but it was taken down the store page is up but no option to purchase.