The Screen Shot Thread!

lorcani said:
I can't hold it much longer, Captain! :D

For the next few days, the forum is going to be flooded with Doom 3 threads. This is something we are just going to have to get used to for a while.

By the time I finish writing this, this thread will probably be at the bottom in a matter of seconds

but thats what the submit button is for!!

OFFBLAST!!!

EAT THAT DOOM 3 threads!

Image_2004-06-19%202138.21.937.jpg

Image_2004-06-19%202303.11.671.jpg

Image_2004-07-01%201913.16.734.jpg

Image_2004-07-10%201313.21.906.jpg

rofl, with all the doom 3 invasionI thought those were doom 3 screenshots

I need a break

good screens Staples

Aztlan said:
rofl, with all the doom 3 invasionI thought those were doom 3 screenshots

I need a break

good screens Staples
Thanks. I set the quality to max even if the frame rate suffers. If I am planning to show them off, I am going to do it the right way. I have seen many D3 screens but I have not seen a single one of them at max quality. I would have the decency to set it at max just to take a few shots if I had it.

Staples said:
Thanks. I set the quality to max even if the frame rate suffers. If I am planning to show them off, I am going to do it the right way. I have seen many D3 screens but I have not seen a single one of them at max quality. I would have the decency to set it at max just to take a few shots if I had it.
You turn on AA and AF as well? I see loads of jaggies in the first Far Cry shot.

Circuitbreaker8 said:
By the time I finish writing this, this thread will probably be at the bottom in a matter of seconds

but thats what the submit button is for!!

OFFBLAST!!!

EAT THAT DOOM 3 threads!

Yes! Zlad! You added an extra 2 though :D

pk1.jpg

pk2.jpg

pk4.jpg

Unfortunately all from one level :( Resized and compressed... no AA no AF ... look at my machine! :'(

But there's always this :D

pb.jpg

lorcani said:
You turn on AA and AF as well? I see loads of jaggies in the first Far Cry shot.
AF is always on 8x but I hardly ever use AA because it slows the FPS down too much. Max quality and 8x AF is my minimum for taking screen shots and usually all I use.

KevC said:
Yes! Zlad! You added an extra 2 though :D
<snip>
Unfortunately all from one level :( Resized and compressed... no AA no AF ... look at my machine! :'(
What the heck is that? I don't remember any game like that. :confused:

Yeah! Fight the power! Down with Doom 3 threads!

Ive been playing mostly BFV and SWG lately.. i dont have any great BFV shots.. but heres some more SWG From the past 2 days..

screenShot0005.jpg

screenShot0010.jpg

screenShot0002.jpg

QHalo said:
^ eh?

And about Homeworld 2, that game is f00kin hard as hell. I continued to get destroyed by the comp. And the controls are a bit strange and very tough to get used to the 3d environment.
Yeah, at first the 3d environment is a little confusing, but once you get hang of it it's easy and really adds to the game.

I can consistantly kick the comp's ass 1vs1 on the [H]ard skill level (I remember when I had a hard time beating it on easy! :eek: ). I've yet to try out Expert :eek:

D4 P41N3!!!1

haha good screens

and yeah, in HW2 once you get used to it, the camera is your best friend... truly a great game that is...

Glyphic said:
latest drivers from nvidia's site, and dx9c :rolleyes:
FarCry0000.jpg

I love my vid card :rolleyes:

Hello Glyphic,

Do you know what is causing this? I've experienced exactly the same thing as you and I don't know how to fix it.

François

This isn't my screenshot... I snagged it from the Sudhian forums, everyone was showing off their new 6800 GTs. :D

After seeing this shot, I really want this game! :D I would too, if it weren't for Doom 3 being in my hands in a couple more days...

screenie.jpg

buttaz said:
MAXXXX PAYNEEE

mp1.jpg

http://img37.exs.cx/img37/8531/mp2.jpg
[IMG]http://img37.exs.cx/img37/3151/mp3.jpg
[IMG]http://img37.exs.cx/img37/8881/mp4.jpg[/QUOTE]

I have MP2 and I don't remember it looking like that. :eek:

Damn, u guys are going to make me go buy homeworld 2 :D That looks amazing.

sshot001.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_061704_183917_01.jpg

I need to take some more screenshots, but here is one shot from D3 on high detail and no aa.

doom3-001.JPG

cappy said:
Have to agree with you on that. Bullettime becomes orgasmic.

Mind elaborating on it? I haven't heard of it before... I have heard of the Kung Fu mod... I never played it, but was hoping it would come to Max Payne 2. It really is a beautiful game, I love running it at 1600x1200 with AA and all of the eye candy.

blindrocket said:
Mind elaborating on it? I haven't heard of it before... I have heard of the Kung Fu mod... I never played it, but was hoping it would come to Max Payne 2. It really is a beautiful game, I love running it at 1600x1200 with AA and all of the eye candy.

they have music play when you go into bullet time, some of its from the matrix movies i'm pretty sure. more blood, better guns, and i think the physics are exaggerated a lot more (you can make people travel 20+ ft. with a shotgun blast)

s53.jpg

s54.jpg

s55.jpg

s56.jpg

old school SWAT 3, too bad sierra got shut down, although swat 4 is still going to be released

Back