The Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread! - ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what I hate about my RV02, there isn't much you can do when it comes to running a w/c loop. Good thing its a beast when it comes to air cooling.

I like it. Mine works fine and if I wanted to get more extreme I can find ways to mount larger or more radiators. Right now I have it set up with all radiator fans pulling. Case is still optimum for allowing good air flow to get the heat out of the case.

This is how the case looked when I bought it from Newegg in 2002.
01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

And now...
09.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

20.JPG

21.JPG

22.JPG

I know it's a little rough looking now, but it has been all over the place.

My daily driver.... Still need to finalize sleeving, but that's gonna wait until I receive my TX850.

14tos5t.jpg

And my cold benching rig all ready for some dry ice fun this coming weekend.

263aclj.jpg

This is my Fractal XL just built 2 weeks ago.

Main case view:

And the disastrous back:

I may be wanting to add a few more hard drives for more storage room at some point.

Last edited:
Updated. Painted it black gloss inside and out. Also added a green cold cathode. Possibly changing the green to UV soon when I get around to it. Not much to do with the cables in this case. Only about 1mm behind the motherboard tray, and no holes to route anything. Good enough though, I suppose.

Before:
IMAG0026.jpg

After:
100_1243.jpg

And a dark shot (camera sucks):
100_1245.jpg

you are one crazy man beavis. how many watts does that draw at idle? full load? also are the temps of the 580s set up like that pretty similar?

you are one crazy man beavis. how many watts does that draw at idle? full load? also are the temps of the 580s set up like that pretty similar?

pulls around 400-500 watts (green drives so low power consumption though I need to do TDLR trick so they do not power down and drop out of raid). The GPUS are within a degree or two of eachother

Saw this on a video recap of PDXLAN 17. Nice to see some pics rather than a blurry handy-cam video.

I need to stop by a PDXLAN event sometime and see your work in person.

Thanks for the kind words! Yang not sure about Palit blocks but I will ask

@deff: PDXLAN 18 will be my last PDXLAN so if you want to see my work that would be the time to do it

Why do you keep that white zipper between the graphics?
Would they be touching if it wasn't there?!

Not too much space for one card to suck in air. Quite weird design of stock cooling, they should have predicted that two cards can be close and touch each other.

Sorry for the terrible phone pictures. Got my second 6950 in as well as the Antec 620 Cooler.
IMG00039-20110418-1343.jpg

IMG00040-20110418-1343.jpg

IMG00049-20110418-1354.jpg

Another Raven build. Nothing really special, and I can add more pics or answer any questions.

13744758.jpg

By ob12 at 2011-04-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back