The Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread! - ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have a motherboard yet, but I'm moving my backup rig to a testbench. Much easier to swap out parts.

Acrylic + UV
= pure sex

p1020674ne.jpg

p1020673v.jpg

p1020678sr.jpg

where can i buy one like this, is this custom??

my first real high performance build in 10 years, well, ive never owned a high performance custom pc before, im pretty happy with the results, although i plan to add another 560 twin frozr at the end of this month. acrylic, uchannel, and "god tape" bought from mnpctech. imma let the psu get broken in before i sleeve.

IMAG0008_sm.jpg

IMAG0025_sm.jpg

IMAG0012_sm.jpg

IMAG0018_sm.jpg

IMAG0052_sm.jpg

IMAG0032_sm.jpg

IMAG0069_sm.jpg

my first real high performance build in 10 years, well, ive never owned a high performance custom pc before, im pretty happy with the results, although i plan to add another 560 twin frozr at the end of this month. acrylic, uchannel, and "god tape" bought from mnpctech. imma let the psu get broken in before i sleeve.

I'm starting to really like this case. It looks awesome.

Just curious, what kind of case is that?

Front says cooler master so I went to their website and I believe it's either the HAF 932 or HAF X

Edit: Actually the 932 and the X might be newer than this one and his may be an older model as the front input ports are diferent. Either way it is definatley the HAF series.

It's a little messy I just setup the comp with the bowtie on it today not sure where to put it yet. Athlon 4000+ folding away. The flash seems to be reflecting off the dust in the filter behind the front panel. I must clean it now.

img7582m.jpg

Last edited:
I just saw the front page highlights. Those are pretty yoicks, and I mean that in a good way. Nice work fellas! :)

990X@ 4.7
3x Gtx 580
2x vertex 2 250g in raid 0
2 600g velociraptors raid 0
6g gskill ripjaws at 2000mhz
dangerden monsoon bay res
mo - ra 3 rad with 18 shark fans in push and pull

Last edited:
sorry for the large image. im used to other sites resizing them upon import. any ways changed them to thumbnails.

990X@ 4.7
3x Gtx 580
2x vertex 2 250g in raid 0
2 600g velociraptors raid 0
6g gskill ripjaws at 2000mhz
dangerden monsoon bay res
mo - ra 3 rad with 18 shark fans in push and pull

Holy cooling fans, Batman!

and now you know why i like cases without windows. :)

my pc

my server

and then set up and running

That is nice. :cool:

Here is my loopy Silverstone RAVEN.

snip]

Thats what I hate about my RV02, there isn't much you can do when it comes to running a w/c loop. Good thing its a beast when it comes to air cooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back