The Ouya

Serrix

Limp Gawd
As some of you know, maybe all of you, the Ouya will be releasing in about a week from now.
( If you don't know what the Ouya is: http://www.ouya.tv/ )

I'm seriously thinking about getting one.
But I'd like to hear all of your opinions [H].

The box itself is fine but the company behind it is questionable. I including many other backers have yet to have our unit shipped, as was promised over 4 weeks ago.

they rented a parking space for their booth at E3 lol

The box itself is fine but the company behind it is questionable. I including many other backers have yet to have our unit shipped, as was promised over 4 weeks ago.

What are the details of the company behind it?

What are the details of the company behind it?

Well it's not necessarily that they have a long history of question practices but you need only visit their Kickstarter page (from which they were essentially brought to life, thanks to early backers and subsequently one of the reasons they ended up getting investment funding thereof) and check out the comment page. Also, check the twitter pages of @OuyaSupport and @juhrman. You will see countless complaints from customers; granted, most of them are early backers, as I mentioned earlier, who were told over 4 weeks ago that 100% of backer consoles were shipped.

They said we would get shipping confirmation and could expect delivery worldwide within a couple weeks. That time has come and gone. Some of us have not received our shipping information. Some have received their shipping reference number but it leads to an empty DHL tracking page. People have sent numerous emails to support, to Julie Uhrman and OuyaSupport on twitter. Very few have received replies and those who have are still waiting for "action".

The idea was sound and even the product serves a purpose. But it's essentially a end user nightmare right now. I'd bet the console becomes available "to the public" before the backers ever see theirs.

Well it's not necessarily that they have a long history of question practices but you need only visit their Kickstarter page (from which they were essentially brought to life, thanks to early backers and subsequently one of the reasons they ended up getting investment funding thereof) and check out the comment page. Also, check the twitter pages of @OuyaSupport and @juhrman. You will see countless complaints from customers; granted, most of them are early backers, as I mentioned earlier, who were told over 4 weeks ago that 100% of backer consoles were shipped.

They said we would get shipping confirmation and could expect delivery worldwide within a couple weeks. That time has come and gone. Some of us have not received our shipping information. Some have received their shipping reference number but it leads to an empty DHL tracking page. People have sent numerous emails to support, to Julie Uhrman and OuyaSupport on twitter. Very few have received replies and those who have are still waiting for "action".

The idea was sound and even the product serves a purpose. But it's essentially a end user nightmare right now. I'd bet the console becomes available "to the public" before the backers ever see theirs.

So its safe to say its just a waiting game now...
The hold-offs make the company seem incompetent but I hope for a better outcome because the Ouya seems promising.

I know two people with these. They are both shit. Laggy UI, bad games, laggy controllers, stupid restrictions on some of the free games, bad handling of many Android APKs (side loaded)... The whole thing ends up being a good show of everything that is wrong with Android in one $99 package.

XBMC looks good on it though, until it ransomly stops seeing down to your shared folders.

You may want to check out this thread.

Interesting, plenty of bashing and some logical thoughts.
I still want one, like some people mentioned, for the Tegra 3 based hardware and the easy rooting. For $100, I wouldn't complain. It'd make for a good box to play with.
And some people compared it to a Nexus 7, I'm not a tablet person, and I won't drop my Ouya, and I don't care about taking things on the go unless its my Zune + headphones.
I can see why some people are flustered but then again, I don't.

I know two people with these. They are both shit. Laggy UI, bad games, laggy controllers, stupid restrictions on some of the free games, bad handling of many Android APKs (side loaded)... The whole thing ends up being a good show of everything that is wrong with Android in one $99 package.

XBMC looks good on it though, until it ransomly stops seeing down to your shared folders.

Its still in an immature state then

Its still in an immature state then

Immature implies it is going to get better. Ouya is on par with no name Chinese junk Android devices right now. Which is pretty much what it is on the inside. Just a basic Tegra setup in a small box with poor quality controllers.

Just received mine this week along with my Pebble Watch. Haven't set it up yet, but the watch rocks.

Immature implies it is going to get better. Ouya is on par with no name Chinese junk Android devices right now. Which is pretty much what it is on the inside. Just a basic Tegra setup in a small box with poor quality controllers.
If this was true, they would be doing ok with optimized and debugged graphics for things like XBMC. Sad fact its been long enough, they've probably fallen quite behind the Chinese Android Sticks.

I've had mine for about a week. It's a neat device. The games currently on it are mostly middling to awful, but that could change. The company is fine, they're just using old school business tactics rather than the newer, more progressive tactics that are more in line with a more connected, aware consumer base. But you can see them out there pounding the pavement to get more/better games and get the thing into retail shelves... a larger user base brings more/better games. Ouya streams twitch and plays emulated games like a champ. My biggest complaint is the D-pad on the controller is absolute garbage.. hitting up almost always translated into hitting right which makes climbing ladders/vines/etc nearly impossible. Not sure if they'll be able to fix that in software.

I don't think an Ouya is a good buy at this time. There's quite a lot of competition in the micro-console space right now, and none of the current participants seem to have the right idea about hardware. The Ouya is actually among the worst from a hardware perspective.

I have one of the Limited Backer Edition Ouya consoles; it was shipped to me "on time" thankfully. Its a great little "Almost-Android" box. Amazingly, they gave me 2 controllers when I only ordered the one! Maybe this was a bonus for the Limited (chocolate brown metallic) version, someone on another forum postulated as it happened to them as well.

The build quality is satisfactory and aesthetically pleasing for the price. The only little hardware issue I've found is that the left trigger on one of my controllers sticks occasionally when rapidly pressed, but its ultimately a minor complaint. The controllers pair well with other Android devices; haven't yet tried them on PC, but I think I shall. The mini-touchpad is nice for navigating. The only other issue that displeases me, hardware wise, is that the 802.11N wireless chip appears to only function on the 2.4ghz band, not the 5ghz band. This likely means it is capped at only 300mbps (if that. I hope it isn't lower) which isn't horrible in most cases, but I would have liked to see a faster variant of 802.11N for say, streaming HD video with more wiggle room.

The software is definitely immature, but the thing is still technically in the beta stage. I am pleased to announce that the Ouya's software is a LOT "closer" to Android than I originally feared; it IS basically a slightly modified Android distribution and after a cursory few clicks you can get into a familiar Android settings menu etc.. This is great because you can pretty much run most Android software upon it, though you may need a newer version etc... or something to support it. Sideloading works fine, which allayed my fears that it would be locked down. It isn't yet at the point where you can just install Google Play and install everything from it with one click, but especially if you go to the XDA Developers forum, there is already a lot of progress being made (ie. Google play can be loaded, there's a list of many Android software that run on the Ouya etc.) Even now, it is "almost" a serviceable Android box, plus a whole lot more. Comes with the AOSP Browser installed too!

The "Ouya" menu/GUI itself is what you boot into when you start the thing; a simple menu that has 4 options "Play", "Discover", "Make" and "Options (or was it Config)". Play takes you to a "Wii-like" list of icons for all the games you've downloaded and installed from the Ouya Store, from where you can launch and play any title. Note, this is NOT where you'll find your sideloaded Android stuff, so don't freak out!

Discover is the link to the Store itself, which is categorized rather nicely by genre along with some other bonuses like most popular, editor's choice etc... As was the hook, every single game is either free-to-play but offers in-app purchases, or acts in demo-mode. Most applications seem to be reasonably priced for "full" versions. While there is some "android shovelware" there are also some of the better Android titles and even some exclusives or unique games. I'm particularly partial to "Beast Boxing Turbo", which is a very well done indie "Super Punch-Out!" style game; dont' see many of those, and it is a perfect debut title for Ouya, taking advantage of its controller (ie Not something you'd want to play on a touch screen - and it is HARD! The game is also available on PC, but NOT on Android which is notable). There's also a unique RPG dungeon crawler, Deep Dungeons of Doom which is equal parts twitch combat, resource management, character building and storytelling! League of Evil is a neat platformer not unlike Super MeatBoy mixed a little with Bionic Commando. Emulators all the way up to the PlayStation (maybe PS2/GC) (sans roms) are freely available on the Ouya Store as well, which is noteworthy. Square Enix even offers Final Fantasy III (Remake 3D edition from the Nintendo DS!) If they keep bolstering their store it will be nice. I'm very pleased to see that unlike Google Play, it isn't filled mostly with games that seem exclusively designed to milk you (ie That popular treasure-runner game who's name I forget) for in-app purchases; you don't have to worry about a "highest grossing" category which is basically "Most exploitative skinnerbox". Performance, even in more graphically demanding 3D games is fluid and satisfactory in nearly all cases save for one particular unoptimized demo.

"Make" is where you go for all your hacking needs. Note: I am unsure if you need to flag yourself via the Ouya site as a Developer (free, easy to do) in order to access this menu or not. If it doesn't show up, try doing that first. Make is where all your sideloaded Android applications and other stuff will appear. By default, the AOSP Browser is installed, which makes it easy to simply browse to .apks you want; this is how I installed XBMC; more on that later. You can also test any games etc.. that you're actually developing. Sideloaded apps come up here in "Wii-Style" squares you can highlight and activate to load etc...

and finally, there is the Options/Config screen. The first "level" has such options as the easy-to-use Ouya networking/wireless config tool, tool for syncing controllers to the Ouya (up to 4 of them, and easily - all you have to do is hold down the "start/center" button until the proper lights flash on the controller etc.). The real meat of the configuration however, is the "Advanced" mode which drops you into a menu nearly exactly what you'd see tapping on "Settings" on your Android phone, with the depth that involves.

One of the primary reasons I purchased the Ouya was I was looking for buy a "WDTV" style media device, and for its price of $99, I figured supporting an open Android-like system and getting some gaming ability was even better. Thus, one of the first things I did was find and install XBMC. For the moment anyway, it is not available directly from Ouya's marketplace; you need to sideload, but it is as easy as using the Browser, clicking with the touchpad to download, and running the .apk (or you can alternately put it on a flash drive etc..)! For everyone who says their XBMC experience hasn't been good quality, please remember that the mainstream XBMC for Android client does NOT support hardware accelerated playback on Ouya/Tegra3. Even the Nightlies may not depending; There are very particular Nightly builds (which, remember are still basically as unstable as Nightlies always are) that have HW playback support enabled. Reading the Ouya thread on the XBMC forum and/or the XDA Developers Ouya forum is a good place to start to ensure you're getting the right version. Once you have the HW playback nightly installed, it is as easy as starting it from the "Make" screen on the Ouya where its icon will display next to your browser. From there, all the XBMC features you expect seem to work (ie Samba shares visible) and it is a nice little media box. The only problems I had were with excessive buffering an hanging on video, but I think this was because of insufficient bandwidth issues with the wireless when it comes to playing 1080p blu-ray high bitrate content. As XBMC is honed and the official, HW accelerated version debuts on Ouya any little issue will fall into place, even for the layman.

So, there's an Ouya overview. Any questions or things you wish me to explain in greater depth? Hope this helps!

I have one of the Limited Backer Edition Ouya consoles; it was shipped to me "on time" thankfully. Its a great little "Almost-Android" box. Amazingly, they gave me 2 controllers when I only ordered the one! Maybe this was a bonus for the Limited (chocolate brown metallic) version, someone on another forum postulated as it happened to them as well.

The build quality is satisfactory and aesthetically pleasing for the price. The only little hardware issue I've found is that the left trigger on one of my controllers sticks occasionally when rapidly pressed, but its ultimately a minor complaint. The controllers pair well with other Android devices; haven't yet tried them on PC, but I think I shall. The mini-touchpad is nice for navigating. The only other issue that displeases me, hardware wise, is that the 802.11N wireless chip appears to only function on the 2.4ghz band, not the 5ghz band. This likely means it is capped at only 300mbps (if that. I hope it isn't lower) which isn't horrible in most cases, but I would have liked to see a faster variant of 802.11N for say, streaming HD video with more wiggle room.

The software is definitely immature, but the thing is still technically in the beta stage. I am pleased to announce that the Ouya's software is a LOT "closer" to Android than I originally feared; it IS basically a slightly modified Android distribution and after a cursory few clicks you can get into a familiar Android settings menu etc.. This is great because you can pretty much run most Android software upon it, though you may need a newer version etc... or something to support it. Sideloading works fine, which allayed my fears that it would be locked down. It isn't yet at the point where you can just install Google Play and install everything from it with one click, but especially if you go to the XDA Developers forum, there is already a lot of progress being made (ie. Google play can be loaded, there's a list of many Android software that run on the Ouya etc.) Even now, it is "almost" a serviceable Android box, plus a whole lot more. Comes with the AOSP Browser installed too!

The "Ouya" menu/GUI itself is what you boot into when you start the thing; a simple menu that has 4 options "Play", "Discover", "Make" and "Options (or was it Config)". Play takes you to a "Wii-like" list of icons for all the games you've downloaded and installed from the Ouya Store, from where you can launch and play any title. Note, this is NOT where you'll find your sideloaded Android stuff, so don't freak out!

Discover is the link to the Store itself, which is categorized rather nicely by genre along with some other bonuses like most popular, editor's choice etc... As was the hook, every single game is either free-to-play but offers in-app purchases, or acts in demo-mode. Most applications seem to be reasonably priced for "full" versions. While there is some "android shovelware" there are also some of the better Android titles and even some exclusives or unique games. I'm particularly partial to "Beast Boxing Turbo", which is a very well done indie "Super Punch-Out!" style game; dont' see many of those, and it is a perfect debut title for Ouya, taking advantage of its controller (ie Not something you'd want to play on a touch screen - and it is HARD! The game is also available on PC, but NOT on Android which is notable). There's also a unique RPG dungeon crawler, Deep Dungeons of Doom which is equal parts twitch combat, resource management, character building and storytelling! League of Evil is a neat platformer not unlike Super MeatBoy mixed a little with Bionic Commando. Emulators all the way up to the PlayStation (maybe PS2/GC) (sans roms) are freely available on the Ouya Store as well, which is noteworthy. Square Enix even offers Final Fantasy III (Remake 3D edition from the Nintendo DS!) If they keep bolstering their store it will be nice. I'm very pleased to see that unlike Google Play, it isn't filled mostly with games that seem exclusively designed to milk you (ie That popular treasure-runner game who's name I forget) for in-app purchases; you don't have to worry about a "highest grossing" category which is basically "Most exploitative skinnerbox". Performance, even in more graphically demanding 3D games is fluid and satisfactory in nearly all cases save for one particular unoptimized demo.

"Make" is where you go for all your hacking needs. Note: I am unsure if you need to flag yourself via the Ouya site as a Developer (free, easy to do) in order to access this menu or not. If it doesn't show up, try doing that first. Make is where all your sideloaded Android applications and other stuff will appear. By default, the AOSP Browser is installed, which makes it easy to simply browse to .apks you want; this is how I installed XBMC; more on that later. You can also test any games etc.. that you're actually developing. Sideloaded apps come up here in "Wii-Style" squares you can highlight and activate to load etc...

and finally, there is the Options/Config screen. The first "level" has such options as the easy-to-use Ouya networking/wireless config tool, tool for syncing controllers to the Ouya (up to 4 of them, and easily - all you have to do is hold down the "start/center" button until the proper lights flash on the controller etc.). The real meat of the configuration however, is the "Advanced" mode which drops you into a menu nearly exactly what you'd see tapping on "Settings" on your Android phone, with the depth that involves.

One of the primary reasons I purchased the Ouya was I was looking for buy a "WDTV" style media device, and for its price of $99, I figured supporting an open Android-like system and getting some gaming ability was even better. Thus, one of the first things I did was find and install XBMC. For the moment anyway, it is not available directly from Ouya's marketplace; you need to sideload, but it is as easy as using the Browser, clicking with the touchpad to download, and running the .apk (or you can alternately put it on a flash drive etc..)! For everyone who says their XBMC experience hasn't been good quality, please remember that the mainstream XBMC for Android client does NOT support hardware accelerated playback on Ouya/Tegra3. Even the Nightlies may not depending; There are very particular Nightly builds (which, remember are still basically as unstable as Nightlies always are) that have HW playback support enabled. Reading the Ouya thread on the XBMC forum and/or the XDA Developers Ouya forum is a good place to start to ensure you're getting the right version. Once you have the HW playback nightly installed, it is as easy as starting it from the "Make" screen on the Ouya where its icon will display next to your browser. From there, all the XBMC features you expect seem to work (ie Samba shares visible) and it is a nice little media box. The only problems I had were with excessive buffering an hanging on video, but I think this was because of insufficient bandwidth issues with the wireless when it comes to playing 1080p blu-ray high bitrate content. As XBMC is honed and the official, HW accelerated version debuts on Ouya any little issue will fall into place, even for the layman.

So, there's an Ouya overview. Any questions or things you wish me to explain in greater depth? Hope this helps!

This is some input I was looking for.
Like mentioned, its in an immature state - still developing truly and it'll get better.
I'm not too conserned about the manufacturing being from Asia because I could say a Mac is no name chinese garbage (foxconn) with a basic Intel setup (If it wasn't branded by Apple) along with plenty of other tech if it wasn't under a certain brand that people like.
The potential in this box is in favorable condition due to it being rather open.
And people have to keep note that its aimed at a different crowd of people instead of "hardcore gamers".
For $100, I don't think you can go wrong with this little Android cube.

Like I've said, it serves a purpose for the cost. Sadly, I think we may see a retail version before preorders and all kickstarters get theirs. If that is the case, they've missed one of the points of preordering.

I think one of the upcoming Android consoles may end up beating it, like Mad Catz MOJO or GameStick.

How is it?

Do you have an Android phone? That's how it is, except only F2P games.

Seriously it is a Tegra 3 system, so the kind of thing you get in an HTC One X+ or LG Optimus 4X HD, and on par with other new smartphones like a Galaxy Note 2. It runs Android 4.1. That is its capabilities and setup. Obviously no phone capabilties. But basically take a phone like that and plug it in to a TV (most have HDMI these days) and you've a good feel for it. Only real difference is that all games are F2P. So any game that costs money up front is excluded from the Oyua. They all are either completely free, a demo that you buy the unlock for, or use microtransatcions (which is most of them).

So if F2P type Android games are your thing, but you want them on a TV instead of a phone (and don't want to plug your phone in to the TV) then that is what it does.

Do you have an Android phone? That's how it is, except only F2P games.

That's only half true, there are exclusives (with more jumping in and more waiting to see how this thing does when it's more polished). Many ports are more optimized for a controller, though there is plenty of shit as well.

It's also the T33 Tegra 3 in the OUYA. i.e. the top version of the Tegra 3 line.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tegra#Tegra_3

The HTC One X is using the AP33, one revision behind, but almost there. Same with the LG Optimus 4X HD. You're just missing about 200MHz and possible memory difference, I can't find the exact specs on those. Mostly because I'm lazy and this is already too far... Slight performance difference there.

Another thing that sets it apart is the fact that it does games and no other phone shit. No bloated phone manufacturer shit, etc. So if you want to think of it as a phone, the long term goal is to be a super efficient and optimized version of a phone SoC platform. The latest UI update has really started to make it shine. If they keep it up, we'll have even more of a winner than I expected out of a $100 micro console.

Plus it can do so much more than just games, it can be a media hub to replace a very limited Roku (even though I love Roku), it can also let you emu your old cartridge games. That's one of the biggest things ever, I hate plugging in my old consoles to use them. Granted I could use my HTPC or a number of other devices. However when you're dropping down vodka with your friends over and you want to play Mario Kart; OUYA owns it for me. :)

Last edited:
I think one of the upcoming Android consoles may end up beating it, like Mad Catz MOJO or GameStick.
Isn't one of these Tegra 4 powered like shield?

I sold mine here in Kansas City a few days ago. The Ouya is going to fail hard and end up being a foot note in the grand scheme of tech history 20 years from now.

The only chance they really have is polish, polish and more polish. And boy, does the Ouya need polish.

Laggy UI, buggy and a bitch to side load. the games are shit and the controller's touch function is horrid. For me, it wasn't a fun exciting experience. It was honestly like using a shitty Chinese android phone that was under powered that after a few minutes you just want to put it down ( which I did ) and move on with your life

Like others

What exactly were people expecting? Sometimes I hear these comments and the impression is that they thought it would be the next Xbox or something. It wasn't even billed as that.

What exactly were people expecting? Sometimes I hear these comments and the impression is that they thought it would be the next Xbox or something. It wasn't even billed as that.

Its normal for console gamers to expect that a console can break the laws of physics for real cheap, after all they have been told that is exactly what is happening for decades.

I expected to see a smooth experience and to have the console run at least as fast as smartphones. For what it is doing, it runs like shit in the main UI and many of the games I tried. Checked out some emulators too, N64 games ran like shit too.

The controllers suck too, feels like those $5 Spiderman controllers at junk stores. One of my friends got a bad controller right out of the box (left analog stick was bad), his replacement controller has sticking buttons and Bluetooth cuts out.

Its normal for console gamers to expect that a console can break the laws of physics for real cheap, after all they have been told that is exactly what is happening for decades.

It runs worse than a Wii which is old and the same price.

I'm just going to hope they pull it together. In the meantime, I'll just buy another Thinkpad or something.

I'm just going to assume something else is wrong with people having major problems. I've only had minor issues, and all of my EMU games run smoothly.

I'm just going to assume something else is wrong with people having major problems. I've only had minor issues, and all of my EMU games run smoothly.

This is what my throw-off is.
People that have these good experiences, and then people that have the polar opposite.
I want it to be good for what it is, but it doesn't sound like it is or will be.

This is what my throw-off is.
People that have these good experiences, and then people that have the polar opposite.
I want it to be good for what it is, but it doesn't sound like it is or will be.

Unless these people tried it on older versions of the UI? If they did that and assumed it was a "finished" state I'd understand. I got mine right after the most recent UI updates. So that could have something to do with it.

I don't think a lot of people understood what they were getting into is part of the problem.

To put it into perspective, Sony spent something like $9,000,000,000~ in R&D on the PS3 didn't they? Even if it was only 900 million, it's an insane number compared to OUYA.

So I'm expecting OUYA to smooth out over time, where as other people are expecting it to be perfect pre-launch and at launch. Those people have a total disconnect from reality IMO. I got exactly what I expected and it performs better than I wanted it to, it was also only $100 bucks. Or basically the cost of one months cable bill.

Unless these people tried it on older versions of the UI? If they did that and assumed it was a "finished" state I'd understand. I got mine right after the most recent UI updates. So that could have something to do with it.

I don't think a lot of people understood what they were getting into is part of the problem.

To put it into perspective, Sony spent something like $9,000,000,000~ in R&D on the PS3 didn't they? Even if it was only 900 million, it's an insane number compared to OUYA.

So I'm expecting OUYA to smooth out over time, where as other people are expecting it to be perfect pre-launch and at launch. Those people have a total disconnect from reality IMO. I got exactly what I expected and it performs better than I wanted it to, it was also only $100 bucks. Or basically the cost of one months cable bill.

That $100 price tag is what really attracts me to it.
If that MadCatz M.O.J.O is a Tegra 4 box though, and if its priced right, I "might" consider it over the Ouya.
But I should be able to scrape up $100 for the Ouya anyways (as long as its worth it)
Only time will tell what will happen though.

So I'm expecting OUYA to smooth out over time, where as other people are expecting it to be perfect pre-launch and at launch. Those people have a total disconnect from reality IMO.

Your average person -- including many here at [H] -- believe software developers should be paid about $10 / hr.

Like I said, it needs polish. Is polish coming, absolutely. How much? Who knows. I consider myself an advanced user in all things electronics. This thing is beta at best and sure, I was expecting that. Was I willing to dick with the Ouya or wait until they got it right? Hell no. Besides, Ouya with Tegra 4 will be coming out next year and much more polished.

Also, some of you are talking out of your ass. No one expected Ouya to be perfect at launch and no one expects anyone let alone software devs to make 10$ an hour. Where the hell do you guys come up with such nonsense?

I know one thing for sure, PS4 is going to steal the thunder from everything come Nov.

I went into a few local Gamestops over the weekend looking for a few things and all the guys we quick to say if asked, that the PS4 is all anyone wants. One guy said it seems like it's a 100 to 1 interest over the Xboned.

Xboned, lol

Like I said, it needs polish. Is polish coming, absolutely. How much? Who knows. I consider myself an advanced user in all things electronics. This thing is beta at best and sure, I was expecting that. Was I willing to dick with the Ouya or wait until they got it right? Hell no. Besides, Ouya with Tegra 4 will be coming out next year and much more polished.

Also, some of you are talking out of your ass. No one expected Ouya to be perfect at launch and no one expects anyone let alone software devs to make 10$ an hour. Where the hell do you guys come up with such nonsense?

I know one thing for sure, PS4 is going to steal the thunder from everything come Nov.

I went into a few local Gamestops over the weekend looking for a few things and all the guys we quick to say if asked, that the PS4 is all anyone wants. One guy said it seems like it's a 100 to 1 interest over the Xboned.

Xboned, lol

The XBone is a disappointment to me. I grew up with the Xbox Original and the 360 (Yes, I'm a youngin') and both blew me away when I first got them. Seriously, I had the Halo Edition original and 360 (Favorite series up til' they made Reach. 3 was the last good bit).
This console monstrosity that Microsoft is trying to make now is garbage. That's just my opinion though.

Back