Yes Uncharted, the interactive movie game. I beat all three of them and they are decent games, but very overrated like most of Naughty Dog games.
As to TLOU I never said the game was bad, just the gameplay and combat -- and it is terrible. That said it's not surprising that many here have went through the game several times -- as this is a gaming forum-- but none, not one of my friends who played TLOU ever finished it. Most casual "gamers" that I know found the game boring.
So yes, I would consider any that play a single section of the game over 15-20 times, outliers.
Your friends are outliers and like you said are "casual". Define casual the ones that play mobile games and can barely keep their attention on things and get bored of things that take longer than 5-10 mins to play?
All my friends who owned 360, enjoyed TLOU so much that they converted over to play other ps3 exclusives.
See how ridiculous that sounds? The majority has spoken and it deserves the awards its gotten.
Last edited: