The lack of a thread for this so close to its release is probably going to answer my question fro me but here goes:
Who is interested in this?
I am but I have some points of potential concern and hesitation:
A February release with little marketing from Sony when they and MS both need to tout any new game for their new consoles during the "first year dearth" as much as they can, QTE's, certain statements from the developers about wanting a "cinematic experience" (this can mean any number of things good or bad) and then I see film grain (subjective) and deliberate 30 fps which I'm not really thrilled about.
Who is interested in this?
I am but I have some points of potential concern and hesitation:
A February release with little marketing from Sony when they and MS both need to tout any new game for their new consoles during the "first year dearth" as much as they can, QTE's, certain statements from the developers about wanting a "cinematic experience" (this can mean any number of things good or bad) and then I see film grain (subjective) and deliberate 30 fps which I'm not really thrilled about.
Last edited: