The Only Gmail Thread and It All Goes Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know how often you get invites in your Inbox? I got some a couple weeks ago, gave them all away, and just wanted to know when I would get more.

Im full again if someone wants some email me @ nvruckus @ gmail.com

i got a few invites, like 5 i think

send me a pm on here with your email addy, first come first serve

Fanatik said:
PM your email and I`ll email you back with an invitation.

I have 12 available.

Still have 9 left. Sorry for the people that tried to PM me but my inbox got full and didnt realize it. So if you still want it PM or email your email addy to [email protected]

Just take out REMOVE from my addy.

KMBKomhyr [ at ] gmail
I have 6, email me at above address. If you can't figure out what it is, you don't get an invite.

A mispost on the [H]otDeals forums reminded me of these... anyway

Not that I think anyone is still looking for one, but if you need a Gmail invite PM me... I've always got some to spare.

i have 6 gmail invites pm me and they are yours.

but please dont be greedy if you already have gmail dont ask me for one, let those who dont ahve gmail get theirs

down with hotmail up with gmail!!

btw i got enother hotmail scam trying to steal my creditcard and bank account info posing as msn service saying my credit card payment bounced and they need me to input my CC again
sorry i dont may for shit with hotmail,, never have and never will.
the email name they have in the email isnt even mine, its a variation of mine but not mine. i emailed them and said basically to fuck off and never try to scam me again and i was contacting hotmail member services and reporting them.
they sent me another email, this time they changed the msn/hotmail name into my msn name so it looked like i do owe them money,, lol sorry fookers, i dont have a credit card and have never paid for nor will i ever pay for any part of hotmail or msn.
screw msn,

6 gmail linvites my fellow [H]ardFriends.

It seems that everyone here that wanted a Gmail account has one. I've yet to get a single response from my earlier post.

ive got 2 left so no more invites at this time, i got a couple of buddies back home who want them.

hope those of you who requested invites from me got them and enjoy gmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back