The Only Gmail Thread and It All Goes Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hate to be a nuisance, but i would like an invite if anyone has one to spare...
jmcadavid at comcast dot net

Well, my curiosity has peaked now that Google supposedly added POP to their GMail . But being the lonely computer dork that I am, I am in need of an invite. If you could help a brother out please PM me. Thanks :)

yeah i never wanted to look at this thread but i got 2, pm me if you want

EDIT: 1 left, NO NEWBS!

I'd like an invite but know I have no where near the minimum posts. I come to the forums often but rarely post. I don't know if I am considered a NOOB or not but I think I have been on for a couple of years. Like I said though I rarely post.

if anyone wants to send me one......
[email protected]

Tyson

I don't have any invites at this time and a friend of mine would like an account. If anyone has an invite left over that they wouldn't mind to use to help us out, please send an invite to:

[email protected]

could any one help me out with invite really want the gmail account
pm or email ve39@************** thank you

ion_the_jester said:
I don't have any invites at this time and a friend of mine would like an account. If anyone has an invite left over that they wouldn't mind to use to help us out, please send an invite to:

[email protected]

ve39 said:
could any one help me out with invite really want the gmail account
pm or email ve39@************** thank you

Sent one to both of you

For those others that have gmail and monitor this thread for people looking.... Have any of you received new invites lately? It seems like its been quite some time now since the last set of them that showed up in my account.

Is anyone else having trouble with the Gmail servers? Its been down a few hours for me now today.

I'm hoping to get some invites to post on here. Is there something I can do to increase odds of getting invites? I have tried to make sure I send/recieve E-mail to that address regularly to show activity.

When the servers came back up after their *brief* lapse, I had 6 invites, sorry, though all gone already :(, and so did some of my contacts. They must have sent out a wave of invites.

This is a very stupid question... but anyway

I forgot my gmail account information, and I know it is in one of the thousands of e-mails in my normal mail inbox...

So can anyone tell me what address sends you the information once you complete the sign up for a new gmail account?

I have 4 invites, first come first serve.
e-mail me: daniel.e.wood at gmail

PC-HAngover said:
This is a very stupid question... but anyway

I forgot my gmail account information, and I know it is in one of the thousands of e-mails in my normal mail inbox...

So can anyone tell me what address sends you the information once you complete the sign up for a new gmail account?

I believe that it comes from [email protected], not gmail.com.

Also, try using the gmail of whoever it was that sent you the invitation. Once you have activated your account, it doesn't send any info to you in your Email, just your new gmail. Might be outta luck.

ive got 2 PMs and neither gave me their emails.

If you want an invite pm me your EMAIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back