• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Only Gmail Thread and It All Goes Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deviationer

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
1,033
yep. I want to give back to those people out there in the forums who contribute the most. I have 8 of them to give away, 1 per person. Just PM me
 
i have 3 as well, but I think the problem we'll run into is that all the members with over 1k already have gmail :rolleyes:

but feel free to disprove me...
 
quick question. what rank is over 1000 posts? i already have gmail, but i am curious how many posts i have
 
compslckr said:
quick question. what rank is over 1000 posts? i already have gmail, but i am curious how many posts i have
It says in your profile you have about 1600ish.
Edit I only have 600 posts but i got my gmail account i also have like 5 invitations but i need to give some to family before i start giving them away.
 
To check the number of posts you can just check the users public profile. compslckr you now have 'Total Posts: 1,679 (2.07 posts per day)'. As for the whole ranking, I have no clue on the progression process.
 
I have 3 invites waiting to go to 3 of you here, the first three to let me have there full name and email address get them :)
 
Ok last two gone to Igg and emnem28

When I get more I will post here but for now dont bother to PM me :)
 
Wow great deal...I have been looking for an invite for quite sometime now. I have well over 1000 posts so please if you have one you can spare, share the wealth :D
 
I know this thread will be gone quick, but I have some invites and would like to share them with you guys. First 8 posters in the thread that have been around for longer than a couple months gets 'em.
 
unhappy_mage said:
i have 3 as well, but I think the problem we'll run into is that all the members with over 1k already have gmail :rolleyes:

but feel free to disprove me...

Not me :(
 
sent to jabroni31169 and ruckus. sorry other guy, but you only have one post, and it's in this thread.
 
Going to hijack your thread here, But I have 2 gmail invites. PM me if you want one.

Just an FYI, I'm only giving them out to active forum members. Sorry to be selective, but I hate leakers.

2 Invites already sent out to Kelvie & Lazn_Work
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top