The Only Gmail Thread and It All Goes Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deviationer

[H]ard|Gawd
yep. I want to give back to those people out there in the forums who contribute the most. I have 8 of them to give away, 1 per person. Just PM me

unhappy_mage

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2005
i have 3 as well, but I think the problem we'll run into is that all the members with over 1k already have gmail :rolleyes:

but feel free to disprove me...

compslckr

[H]F Junkie
quick question. what rank is over 1000 posts? i already have gmail, but i am curious how many posts i have

xphantg0d

Gawd
compslckr said:
quick question. what rank is over 1000 posts? i already have gmail, but i am curious how many posts i have
It says in your profile you have about 1600ish.
Edit I only have 600 posts but i got my gmail account i also have like 5 invitations but i need to give some to family before i start giving them away.

geeze

Weaksauce
To check the number of posts you can just check the users public profile. compslckr you now have 'Total Posts: 1,679 (2.07 posts per day)'. As for the whole ranking, I have no clue on the progression process.

ascully

Limp Gawd
I have 3 invites waiting to go to 3 of you here, the first three to let me have there full name and email address get them :)

ascully

Limp Gawd
Ok last two gone to Igg and emnem28

When I get more I will post here but for now dont bother to PM me :)

jamezzz122

Supreme [H]ardness
Wow great deal...I have been looking for an invite for quite sometime now. I have well over 1000 posts so please if you have one you can spare, share the wealth :D

yoink

Limp Gawd
I know this thread will be gone quick, but I have some invites and would like to share them with you guys. First 8 posters in the thread that have been around for longer than a couple months gets 'em.

Ruckus

Hardforum Moderator-in-Chief
Staff member
/edit removed from spam
I'll take one please

Ruckus

Hardforum Moderator-in-Chief
Staff member
unhappy_mage said:
i have 3 as well, but I think the problem we'll run into is that all the members with over 1k already have gmail :rolleyes:

but feel free to disprove me...

Not me :(

yoink

Limp Gawd
sent to jabroni31169 and ruckus. sorry other guy, but you only have one post, and it's in this thread.

Kakyoin

2[H]4U
Going to hijack your thread here, But I have 2 gmail invites. PM me if you want one.

Just an FYI, I'm only giving them out to active forum members. Sorry to be selective, but I hate leakers.

2 Invites already sent out to Kelvie & Lazn_Work

Status
Not open for further replies.