The Only Gmail Thread and It All Goes Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yea, if i were u guys i wouldnt put them here, theres still some like 4 pages back...guess theres too many to make them wanted/scarce

I got 6 Gmail Invites.. if you want one, pm me with ya email:) woo, girlfriend got 6 too.. SO 12 total:D

palabared said:
lol yea, if i were u guys i wouldnt put them here, theres still some like 4 pages back...guess theres too many to make them wanted/scarce

everyone's getting the invites now...
anyways if you want one send me pm with your info (email/name) and i'll send you one

I wouldn't mind an invite, if anyone's got any left pm me please, or just post the links, whatever works

OK, I have a gmail account, and have 6 invites sitting, waiting ... how do I get them out so that they are just the URL (like deviationer's post above)?

BillLeeLee said:
Send the invite to yourself. Open up the email and copy and paste the link.
Well that was obvious :rolleyes: I was looking for a much more difficult solution :D

Thank you.

Still ot 2 available - links in message above ^^^
I guess we pretty much all have 1 (... n) Gmail accounts now. It would be interesting to see the "family tree" of who got them from who, and how fast the service spread :)

[edit]
Too late - 2 remaining links have gone stale ...
[/edit]

I've got 2. The next two people that post their email will receive an invite. Please don't PM or email me.

I have about 10 of them... However I think there are so many invites out there.. That everyone who wants one has one.

Sinister,
I still have not been able to grab one. if you have the time could you PM one of your links to me?? thanks man
-BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back