The Official Test Your Badge Thread

mosttag.php

Seeing if this works

javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n\n'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;

Ok, what am I doing wrong. It always puts the badge in the middle and shows the bookmark code. I'm stumped!

Last edited:
Just starting out, but proud of 1 weeks worth of results so far and glad to be a part of something like this. :)
Just got my 260 216 yesterday to put out some more PPD (over the 4830 CF setup I previously used).
Both of my home rigs fold 24/7 [idle] cpu + gpu, and my work rig (3rd in my sig) folds 24/7 [idle] on the cpu.

Just starting out, but proud of 1 weeks worth of results so far and glad to be a part of something like this. :)
Just got my 260 216 yesterday to put out some more PPD (over the 4830 CF setup I previously used).
Both of my home rigs fold 24/7 [idle] cpu + gpu, and my work rig (3rd in my sig) folds 24/7 [idle] on the cpu.

Looking good. Welcome aboard!

Lets give this a try

Hello Mr. Threat/mower :D
You're putting up some ridiculous PPD Akmunnzo...you're catching up on my threat list. What kind of hardware are you running? Just curious.

Welcome to the [H]orde and thanks for helping out. :)

Hello Mr. Threat/mower :D
You're putting up some ridiculous PPD Akmunnzo...you're catching up on my threat list. What kind of hardware are you running? Just curious.

Welcome to the [H]orde and thanks for helping out. :)

Tell me about it. Both of you are on my threat list. My new Goal - Hold off Akmunnzo for as long as possible :p

I've come to grips with the fact that I'm going to get mowed. :D (I'm sure this won't be the first time, either. ;))
I'd love to ramp up with some new hardware, but that won't happen for awhile unfortunately. :eek: As I've said here on the DC forums many times though, every little bit helps. :) I may not be in the tops, but helping is helping.

New member of the [H]orde, hoping I've got the GPU client set up properly (is it normal to take a day or so for a WU to complete off a Radeon HD4870?)

New member of the [H]orde, hoping I've got the GPU client set up properly (is it normal to take a day or so for a WU to complete off a Radeon HD4870?)

ehh a 4850 would get around 2700 PPD, so depending on what you are working on.....

2700/511=5.28

so should finish just over 5 WU in a day. and with a 4870 you should do more.

However, to see results like this you need to properly optimize for ATI. Folding does not do this for you. sooooo... follow this link for optimization tips

http://en.fah-addict.net/articles/articles-1-3+gpu-environment-variables.php

Back