The OFFICIAL post pics of your SFF thread...

The newest addition to my SFF system is from Viewsonic
newmon.JPG

Heres mine:
jkrig12.jpg

was thinking of water cooling but then i thought ill wait for the ddr2 shuttles to come out, ill get one of those and clock the shit out of it! People with big towers moan about needing big power supplies for one graphics cards yet, here we are with a fully loaded sn25p with just its standard 350watt supply!!

Rash said:
Heres mine:
was thinking of water cooling but then i thought ill wait for the ddr2 shuttles to come out, ill get one of those and clock the shit out of it! People with big towers moan about needing big power supplies for one graphics cards yet, here we are with a fully loaded sn25p with just its standard 350watt supply!!

i like your monitor(s) setup... i bet it put a dent in your wallet :p

Dillusion said:
how are you WCing a fragbox, externally? or are you gonna hack up that nice 300$ case ;). Fill me in y0.

Been what 6 months since I was last here :)

Yes I did water cool the FragBox, used a aqua gate mini, and it is all inside of the case.
Only the CPU is water cooled, lost interest in the project :)

I mounted the aqua gate inside - cut a hole in the top of the case....

It works fine, dropped the CPU temp, and my only complaint is the aqua gate is loud IMO.

waterfb1.jpg

updated...

I was initially concerned about the stock PSU (the 24-pin version which I've read to be more reliable than the earlier 20-pin) in my QPACK, but I have not experienced any problems whatsoever, and that's playing FEAR and BF2 with all options maxed out.

Here's a PSU calculator for those of you who might find such a resource useful: eXtreme PSU Calculator

Specs:

Aspire X-QPACK-BL/420
Asus A8N-VM CSM (Socket 939 NVIDIA GeForce 6150 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard)
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Manchester 1GHz FSB Socket 939 Dual Core Processor)
Zalman USA CNPS7000B-CuLED P4 (Ultra Quiet (Blue) LED CPU Heatsink & Fan)
Corsair XMS 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200)
eVGA 256-P2-N516 Geforce 7800GT (256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card)
Arctic Cooling AVC-NV5R3 (NV Silencer Rev.3)
Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD3200KS 320GB (7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive)
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro (7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface Sound Card)
I/O Magic 16x Internal DVD (HP 640c) (16x Internal EIDE DVD ReWritable Drive with LightScribe)
Toshiba Internal DVD-ROM (Combo IDE CD-RW / DVD-ROM)
Sceptre X20G-Naga III (Black 20.1" 8ms 16:9 Wide Screen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 800:1 Built in Speakers 0.255mm Pixel Pitch)
Logitech G15 USB Keyboard
Logitech MX510 Mouse (pictured but since upgraded to...)
Logitech G7 Mouse (not pictured)

wordupgrade3.jpg

hey Condition0, is it possible to mount two 120.1 rads side by side underneath the case's shell if you moved the PSU to the front? or is the FDD cage too low to allow that (stick HDD in FDD cage?), therefore screwing over any plans I had for internally mounting a radiator? Or will the annoying support bar at the top get in the way? Upon failing to follow plan A, is there enough room between the shell of the case and the support bar to allow ample airflow if I removed the handle (Dremel it off if it's not screwed on) and had the 120.2 rad (Innovatek Dual Radi) straddle the top? Or is there another place to mount a radiator without drastically increasing the case's dimension, assuming that the HDD cage didn't exist?

i dont think u can fit a 120.1 rad inside the case without cutting the CD-ROM cage( i have tried several positions but didnt find a gd place to fit one). 80mm rads can be fitted but the performance is not worth the hassle imho. u can fit a 120.2 on the side of the case tho, i have seen it on this forum. or fit a 120.1 at the back like me.
dsc024053xr.jpg

here is my sff case. specs arnt up to much so i wont post them but i do hope to upgraid the mobo ect... at some point. had to build it on a budget you see ;)

cid_part_02rrr.jpg

its a lian-li pc-v800

cid_part_02uuu.jpg

sorry for the crappy pics

Here are my two qpacks. Blue one is m7ncg 400 with 2400m and 512 ddr2100. Black one is biostar6100-939, 144opteron, 2x1gb adata, 7600gt, 120 seagate sata.

blue1.jpg

black1.jpg

black2.jpg

the lone gunman said:
here is my sff case. specs arnt up to much so i wont post them but i do hope to upgraid the mobo ect... at some point. had to build it on a budget you see ;)

its a lian-li pc-v800

sorry for the crappy pics

hey, can you post some pics of this setup next to a monitor and a keyboard?

this is suppose to be one of the smallest ATX case, just wanted to see relatively (to other things) how big it really is

Lolento said:
hey, can you post some pics of this setup next to a monitor and a keyboard?

this is suppose to be one of the smallest ATX case, just wanted to see relatively (to other things) how big it really is

this is my Q-pack, at the bottom is one comaparison shot next to my old case, its hard to tell in the pic, but its also about 5 inches shorter in depth.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d72/chameleoneel/xqpack.jpg

and, it is the smallest case---with a full size power supply, yes. the smallest case, no.

note* i didn't just post the pic here directly because its already in my dedicated thread*

Welp this is how the MFly ended up.. No monitor for it yet so its sharing this one LCD.. Ill prolly post good pics(just a cellphone cam sorry for the blurry pics) once I get a new monitor and jerker.. maybe in dec lol.. those heatpipes really looks sexy if only I could smoke it... :D

And yes I think the JPAC all black is sexier..
Specs: P4 1.6 2gigs Patriot mem(2326) ATI 9700Pro Audigy 2 zs VisTech 550 tuner and MSI P4 mATX board with highest review in newegg(too lazy to check the model hehe) Maxtor 300g
...soon to come OCed 3 half floppy

Dont know what to do with this PC yet.......

PiVi,

Where were you planning to put the front power button on that mod? Just wondering...

Well I'll go ahead and add my SFF.

front
nearlycompletedfront.jpg

side
nearlycompletedleft.jpg

other side
nearlycompletedright.jpg

It's an ATX mobo (Gigabyte DS3) with a core 2 duo E6300, Patriot 2x1gb memory, Seasonic PSU, XFX 7900gt, XiFi sound, raptor HD, watercooled with a dual 12cm rad, apogee CPU block and D4 GPU block, and DDC pump all crammed in an Ultra Microfly mATX case. It's nearly silent, small and packs some punch,

Full worklog here

workstation.jpg

System:
AMD Opteron 175 @ 2.8 GHz
Shuttle XPC SN25P
OCZ EL Platinum 2GB (1GBx2) DRR400
Western Digital 148GB (74GBx2) Raptor HDD (RAID 0)
Western Digital 320GB Caviar HDD
Samsung 16X Dual-Layer DVD+/-RW
BFG GeForce 7900GT OC PCI-E Videocard
Powercolor 550PRO PCI-E TV Tuner

Got bored and built another computer because I had an old Compaq 2.8ghz Pentium 4 laying around and wanted to make good use of it. I basically just put $50 into the project by getting the new case for it. Its an Ultra Micry Fly case. I threw some UV lights in there too with a sleeving job on some of the wires. I didn't get too fancy, but it looks neat.

P4 2.8ghz hyper-threading
512mb ddr-400
maxtor 160gb 7200rpm
32x cd-rw
msi 5700ultra

I'm going to be using it as a security pc with a home camera indoor/outdoor system. It will record based on motion detection whenever I'm away or asleep. I'll probably throw another hard drive in.. a sata 300gb or something. Oh, and of course the camera capture card for a 4 camera system.. maybe a 60fps card so each camera can record 15fps constant. They're pretty cheap. =)

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

Back