The *Official* Post Pics Of Your Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joony said:
C7940.jpg

wow! for a moment there, i thought that was a network graph on the phone

Cisco IP Phones are just great :)
Whe use them on our LAN Partys... very confortable...

DSC_2125.jpg

Have Fun

Repuls

I did an update to our little home network today.. and damn, why does terminating rj-45 cables take so long :(

Macro:
setup1.jpg

Full shot:
setup2.jpg

twan said:
I did an update to our little home network today.. and damn, why does terminating rj-45 cables take so long :(

Nah, it doesn't, unless you're a newb! :p

Cool, you live in Antwerpen eh? I used to live in Bruxelles.

versello said:
Nah, it doesn't, unless you're a newb! :p

Cool, you live in Antwerpen eh? I used to live in Bruxelles.
Well i sure crimped a bunch, but it does take a while for one ;)

Yeah, i've been living here for whole my life now.. it's nice to see another Belgian ;) Where do you live now if i may ask?

My linux workstation...
mynetwork1.jpg

My wannabe rack...
mynetwork2.jpg

Test box on left, MS Server on right. and ahh UPSs...
mynetwork3.jpg

SMC Wireless AP, Zyxel DSL modem, Baystack 350 16 port switch, and my clark connect linux router...
mynetwork4.jpg

My main workstation...
mynetwork5.jpg

Network service to rest of house...
mynetwork6.jpg

My secondary workstation...
mynetwork7.jpg

The obligatory macro shot... :)
mynetwork8.jpg

WTF? why are my images links?

Yup, the image tags are there..

Tried it with less images in one post too..

Unless this version of vBulletin doesnt like my PHP image host script I'm using.. works on 3.0.3 though..

Switched over to hard links and it works..

-scoob8000

scoob8000 said:
Unless this version of vBulletin doesnt like my PHP image host script I'm using.. works on 3.0.3 though..
this forum has disabled dynamic images. see the "progress icons" thread in DC for a workaround. In effect, use "/" for an argument delimiter to spoof VBull's processor.

Just got a new Cisco 2950-12 switch and am trying to archive / backup the IOS to tftp. Each time I try I get the message, "%Error opening flash:c2950-i6q412-mz.121-20.EA1a.bin (File or Directory doesn't exist)." I have verified that the file does exist using the "show ver" command and I have been successful copying some of the other files in the flash directory to the tftp server. Can anybody out there help?

I wish I knew more about Cisco, because then I could help... but it would be more appropriate, and you'd probably get more replies if you would create a new thread for this question.

lomn75 said:
this forum has disabled dynamic images. see the "progress icons" thread in DC for a workaround. In effect, use "/" for an argument delimiter to spoof VBull's processor.
huh?

that wasnt newbie-friendly... :(

:p

dextermac said:
Just got a new Cisco 2950-12 switch and am trying to archive / backup the IOS to tftp. Each time I try I get the message, "%Error opening flash:c2950-i6q412-mz.121-20.EA1a.bin (File or Directory doesn't exist)." I have verified that the file does exist using the "show ver" command and I have been successful copying some of the other files in the flash directory to the tftp server. Can anybody out there help?

What command are you trying to use to tftp?

ug_rulz_all said:
i dont have a digicam so youll have to settle for my mad mspaint skills of the diagram :p

ug_network.PNG

Congratz on winning the 'worst network pic ever' award :p

Here is dorm closet we did earlier this summer, not sure if i posted it or not, i have a couple more i think also, have to find the pics. But i know i have pics somewhere of a closet we had to totally rewire. That was a fun project, especially in the extremely small closets we were given for our data closets.
after.jpg

got a little messy on the left hand side but you work with what ya got, and small budgets suck :)

me likey... where is this "dorm closet"? is that for a whole building or just a couple of floors? I ask because if each of those goes to a room, or 2 to a room like where i am, ~200 seems small for a building but large for a floor.

it's one wing of a building, smaller school, the dorms are not very big and there are 2 runs to each room. Believe it or not but its one of the bigger dorms too :-p

ug_rulz_all said:
i dont have a digicam so youll have to settle for my mad mspaint skills of the diagram :p

ug_network.PNG
thanks for pointing out your shower :p

DRJ1014 said:
thanks for pointing out your shower :p

I noticed that as well. Funny thing is that in the upper left corner, it indicates "irrelevant crap" but yet he lists the shower...

I guess the shower is somehow important to his network :)

agrikk said:
I noticed that as well. Funny thing is that in the upper left corner, it indicates "irrelevant crap" but yet he lists the shower...

Including his parents' bedroom and how it connects to the bathroom, which houses the shwoar!

agrikk said:

Maybe he has the shower hooked up to the network so he can start warming the water from his workstation.

or maybe something with a webcam.... ;)

Ibanez3434 said:
Maybe he has the shower hooked up to the network so he can start warming the water from his workstation.

or maybe something with a webcam.... ;)
haha, if he could control the water from his computer, then that means lotsa pranks to play :D

webcam??... woahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back