• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a feeling it was absolut, he was acting like a kid, trying to get on my nerves , and confronting me all the time.

I demoted him from moderator to builder after the first crater. Im gonna work on his destroyed place to clean it up. He told me it was art... yeah... right!

Nice job fweeple , at what time did you catch him by the way?
 
i had a feeling it was absolut, he was acting like a kid, trying to get on my nerves , and confronting me all the time.

I demoted him from moderator to builder after the first crater. Im gonna work on his destroyed place to clean it up. He told me it was art... yeah... right!

Nice job fweeple , at what time did you catch him by the way?

is his old place the ruins shit with water everywhere east of my place and the rail station?

is he the one that blew the fuck out of the land around my house?
 
my house is up on the top of a hill on corsair lake. I have a double door way to get onto the property(which was much larger)
and a lot of the empty land has been blown up. i've since put up a wall around the property which made it a lot smaller.
 
my house is up on the top of a hill on corsair lake. I have a double door way to get onto the property(which was much larger)
and a lot of the empty land has been blown up. i've since put up a wall around the property which made it a lot smaller.

That's the place.

Arr4ws, I'll help clean up absolute's place as well.

edit: Oh this happened around midnight PST. At least that's when Fweeple, BabyBlue0201 and I got rid of all the TNT. I think it was an hour prior to that when Fweeple banned him.
 
ah, dunno who did my land in that case, but i was wondering wtf was up with absolute's place. it just looked all kinds of screwed up.
 
he said to me its art.

seriously... glad hes gone.

On the other hand, his brother talent25 is a great guy , please stay respectful on the chat.
 
he said to me its art.

seriously... glad hes gone.

On the other hand, his brother talent25 is a great guy , please stay respectful on the chat.

Agreed. No need to harass Talent about the situation.
 
Over, no.

Near, how near?

And not to be rude, but how many sky-roads do we have to have here? They're everywhere it seems.
 
I think mine is the highest. I wont go to close to the monument.

is there any interest in making an area of the map designated for pvp activities??
 
I think mine is the highest. I wont go to close to the monument.

is there any interest in making an area of the map designated for pvp activities??

How close is that? The monument itself already has a rail line going around it. So we don't need any other "viewing" option for it. We've put a lot of care into its layout.

There was the wasteland for PVP. But that's gone. There's an arena someone made, I'm sure that could be used. Or you could create a PVP arena.
 
hmm, i think i am just going to look for a good server elsewhere for pvp. I am just going to avoid the monument area completely.
 
I just like the idea of like, building up a base and whatnot. I bet team pvp in minecraft would be awesome!
 
Hey. I have been talking about how awesome this game is and all the cool stuff in the hardcraft server with some co-workers who are now playing this game like fiends too. I wanted to know, is it ok for a guest (non-forum member as far as I know) to come take a peek at the server? I think it would blow their minds. :)
 
Yes they can come and look all they want, that's why we stopped using the whitelist. Just tell them to let us know when they get in they work with you so we don't get all crazy
 
is the minecraft server still hosted on a netbook?

if it uses a more powerful comp will it help with crazy explosions and stuff?
 
I'm not going to change anything related to plugins till after 1.8, the fewer the plugins we have the better the transition will be for us.

1.8 is going to take a LOT of work to get going. Because of the map structure 50% of the plugins will have to be reset/redone (nothing to do with 1.8)


Then there are the plugins that we use that are inactive, those I hope aren't broken because well... lets just say things will not be fun for a while...
 
Showing texture pack

2011-08-09_194327-1.png
 
he did, no problem, it was the random craters around the map that's the problem, along with the amount of TNT used, it bugs out the server.

We ARE allowed to use TNT and make crates at our homes right? I made a small crater im filling in with lava next to my grinder last night... dont wanna get banned...

but i also saw admins working around a crater yesterday also, did they create that or were just covering it up. its called "craternew" in the warps list.
 
We ARE allowed to use TNT and make crates at our homes right? I made a small crater im filling in with lava next to my grinder last night... dont wanna get banned...

As long as you don't detonate a few thousand TNT at once you should be fine. The less you detonate at one time, the better really.

but i also saw admins working around a crater yesterday also, did they create that or were just covering it up. its called "craternew" in the warps list.

Well, assuming "craternew" is the only "crater" warp, that would be the first crater absolut made. Some people figured if it's there, they might as well do something with it.
 
As long as you don't detonate a few thousand TNT at once you should be fine. The less you detonate at one time, the better really.



Well, assuming "craternew" is the only "crater" warp, that would be the first crater absolut made. Some people figured if it's there, they might as well do something with it.

newcrater is another crater that i assume absolut made, we cover it up to redo the landscape.
 
yeah if you made a crater and didn't tell anyone... could easily be mistaken then as a absocrater
 
Gotcha... well heres some news. I just went onto the server to finish working on my lava crater, which is next to my grinder. Its gone. Someone either filled it in or did something, but its not there.

Also Im in an alcove where my place is on the water. Im the last place along the water so i made a "wall of fiya" along the water that basically block passage into my little "alcove" so you cant get there. I planned to make an entrance/exit type system where it would pop-up and block the lava flow allowing you entrance...

but nope, someone decided to get rid of that. May have been zexx based on what he was saying on the server. Concidered it a "fire hazard" - i didnt we know we had fire marshalls on the server. I have a tree farm next to my "wall of fiya" that he pointed out... well thats fine its MY tree farm, if it goes up in flames because of my wall of fire, so be it, its my tree farm. The next tree was about 5-6 spaces AWAY from the tree farm. He claimed that babyblues house is close and his forest/etc...

not really fair if you ask me, now we have "police" and "fire marshalls" running around telling people what they can/can't build.

I clamed the alcove a while ago, it was uncharted land, and i built up and have been adding slowly but surely... now all of a sudden someone doesnt "approve" of what i made so they tear it down? I thought minecraft was all about being creative. I didnt build on someone elses property, i didnt build in a public safe like corsair or the memorial, i built next to my house in land that i basically claimed a while ago.

So why is it all of a sudden people are covering up what i made/etc.. its just not right i tell ya. I do my fair share of bitching and moaning i'll admit it, but have i ever gone out and started covering up peoples work or destroyed any of their stuff? Yet people seem to come to my place, steal my mob spawners (which i havnt gotten back yet), destroy my creations/etc...

Whats everybody else think about this who plays on. This is a community server is it not, its turning into a damn communist place to build. I enjoy playing with the lot of you, not one person i dont enjoy playing with, i bust chops like your my family, so id rather not just go to another server, i deal with the lag (yes i bitch sometimes) but continue to come back because of the community support and i enjoy helping out when i can... but this is something i DONT like, i spent a good amount of time collecting lava for that wall and thought it was neat and wasnt even done before someone decides "ope thats against fire code" and issues me "citation" basically
 
Gotcha... well heres some news. I just went onto the server to finish working on my lava crater, which is next to my grinder. Its gone. Someone either filled it in or did something, but its not there.

Also Im in an alcove where my place is on the water. Im the last place along the water so i made a "wall of fiya" along the water that basically block passage into my little "alcove" so you cant get there. I planned to make an entrance/exit type system where it would pop-up and block the lava flow allowing you entrance...

but nope, someone decided to get rid of that. May have been zexx based on what he was saying on the server. Concidered it a "fire hazard" - i didnt we know we had fire marshalls on the server. I have a tree farm next to my "wall of fiya" that he pointed out... well thats fine its MY tree farm, if it goes up in flames because of my wall of fire, so be it, its my tree farm. The next tree was about 5-6 spaces AWAY from the tree farm. He claimed that babyblues house is close and his forest/etc...

not really fair if you ask me, now we have "police" and "fire marshalls" running around telling people what they can/can't build.

I clamed the alcove a while ago, it was uncharted land, and i built up and have been adding slowly but surely... now all of a sudden someone doesnt "approve" of what i made so they tear it down? I thought minecraft was all about being creative. I didnt build on someone elses property, i didnt build in a public safe like corsair or the memorial, i built next to my house in land that i basically claimed a while ago.

So why is it all of a sudden people are covering up what i made/etc.. its just not right i tell ya. I do my fair share of bitching and moaning i'll admit it, but have i ever gone out and started covering up peoples work or destroyed any of their stuff? Yet people seem to come to my place, steal my mob spawners (which i havnt gotten back yet), destroy my creations/etc...

Whats everybody else think about this who plays on. This is a community server is it not, its turning into a damn communist place to build. I enjoy playing with the lot of you, not one person i dont enjoy playing with, i bust chops like your my family, so id rather not just go to another server, i deal with the lag (yes i bitch sometimes) but continue to come back because of the community support and i enjoy helping out when i can... but this is something i DONT like, i spent a good amount of time collecting lava for that wall and thought it was neat and wasnt even done before someone decides "ope thats against fire code" and issues me "citation" basically

Okay stop ranting at Zexx. I tore it down. It was catching stuff on fire and it was kinda rude of you to build a giant wall just outside my place. I like having nice views. You destroyed the idea of that first with your huge grinder, then with the lava wall. And Fire does spread btw. Now going back to you claiming that area. I was building there before you came onto the server. I have a building just behind your place where I was intended to expand to before you built your place. Have I bitched at you for any of it. No. You built so close I keep your grinders going all the time when I play. I had plans for that area. But I let that all go. I took down the wall cause it is a hazard and it is rude to build something like that just outside of my place.
 
Spoke to baby on server, worked it out. Just wished he woulda talked to me about tearing my stuff down... i know you were pissed about how it looked, but i have a small piece of land there and wanted to do something neat with it
 
Last edited:
So I'm trying to make a pit of doom in my basement in the city, everything works as-is but when I try and move any of the spawners a crap-ton of monsters spawn from the location that the spawner used to be in. It doesn't stop until I replace and re-wire everything up exactly as it was before. Any idea as to why this is happening, a glitch with creaturebox maybe?

Also, to anyone who wants to try the challenge, the spawners are currently on a 30 second time limit with music to signal the end. If it ends that is, the circuit got stuck once... :p
 
i had a small fire last night at my home :-(

i got it mostly contained, but a lot of my stairs were burnt away. i'll hopefully be fixing it all soon :-(
 
So I'm trying to make a pit of doom in my basement in the city, everything works as-is but when I try and move any of the spawners a crap-ton of monsters spawn from the location that the spawner used to be in. It doesn't stop until I replace and re-wire everything up exactly as it was before. Any idea as to why this is happening, a glitch with creaturebox maybe?

Also, to anyone who wants to try the challenge, the spawners are currently on a 30 second time limit with music to signal the end. If it ends that is, the circuit got stuck once... :p

even if there is a lot of light?
 
i had a small fire last night at my home :-(

i got it mostly contained, but a lot of my stairs were burnt away. i'll hopefully be fixing it all soon :-(

Learn to love the command /ext
 
Yeah, they just keep on spawning even though there is no spawner. I even went so far as to remove the other spawners from the circuit and isolate them with torches, which didn't seem to help.

If you use a LOT of light (lava recommended) it stops them from spawning. You have to light something like a 5x5 cube centered on the spawner to get it stopped.

I should take a look inside my oldest grider to see if skeletons will spawn. I wound up filling it with dirt as a 'permanent' solution.
 
So I'm trying to make a pit of doom in my basement in the city, everything works as-is but when I try and move any of the spawners a crap-ton of monsters spawn from the location that the spawner used to be in. It doesn't stop until I replace and re-wire everything up exactly as it was before. Any idea as to why this is happening, a glitch with creaturebox maybe?

Also, to anyone who wants to try the challenge, the spawners are currently on a 30 second time limit with music to signal the end. If it ends that is, the circuit got stuck once... :p

Hey you too! I had that same problem. I removed them and if any light was removed they all spawned at once. I didnt actually fix it, after a few days it kinda fixed itself. Thats why theres a big room of water at my house, to drawn the "fake" mobs spawning.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top