The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greatone, when you log on, please restart the server as it has been lagging badly.

Yes the lag was horriable, could not play due to the lag. I am not mining the same stone block 8 times.

album

i thought it was mentioned earlier there is a memory leak with this latest patch. Is that the reason for the lag issues?

Alright I've decided to start a Portal Service.

each Player may request up to 2 portals

each portal may go to any map or to another portal.

Having 2 will allow you to link 2 location together of your choosing as well. If you have more then 1 house this could be a way to link 2 houses together so 1 home can cover 2 locations.

or you may just want you own portal to another map if you like, or perhaps a portal to the other portal located on the other map.

you only get 2, you will not get more.

I am the only one who can create portals, so if you want one you have to be online while I am to get the work done. I will not do it without you being there online.

each portal must have a physical form, any shape will work. Once the portal is created it will stay there, destroying the structure around the portal will not do anything. The portal will always be there so choose wisely.

i request a portal from my home at corsair lake to my home castle on the original hardcraft server.

STAT

Alright I've decided to start a Portal Service.

each Player may request up to 2 portals

each portal may go to any map or to another portal.

Having 2 will allow you to link 2 location together of your choosing as well. If you have more then 1 house this could be a way to link 2 houses together so 1 home can cover 2 locations.

or you may just want you own portal to another map if you like, or perhaps a portal to the other portal located on the other map.

you only get 2, you will not get more.

I am the only one who can create portals, so if you want one you have to be online while I am to get the work done. I will not do it without you being there online.

each portal must have a physical form, any shape will work. Once the portal is created it will stay there, destroying the structure around the portal will not do anything. The portal will always be there so choose wisely.

I want one right where the warp spawn is in Lobby that sends people in a pit of lava in Wasteland.

OC, build a portal at ur home on the original hardcraft server ill connect them.

Fweeple, wasteland is a volitile world once every 2 weeks it is re-rendered. Would prolly cause errors.

Have to both be on remember, won't do anything till ur online. You have to show me where its at, I never saw ur castle before.

At minimum, screenshots of the portal and location

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcXO-4J7wbk"]YouTube - ‪Lava sphere vault in Minecraft‬‏[/ame]

ATTENTION

Tech is coming out to install a new modem so expected downtime during this time, and I'll prolly receive a new IP so I'll update the DNS ASAP.

So, sorry for anyone who is on during the shutdown period. KTHXBAI!

It's about time to bounce the app anyways so good timing. BTW, if you're running on Unix/Linux and need any sort of monitoring scripts done in Perl, I'm available to help out.

Wow those are strange chunk problems. Its not even full chunks just pieces here n there... whick build of bukkit you running?

I know what causes it: not playing on Hardcraft. Doctor's advice? Play on Minecraft.

Here, let me write you a prescription...

Play on Hardcraft.

I know what causes it: not playing on Hardcraft. Doctor's advice? Play on Minecraft.

Here, let me write you a prescription...

Play on Hardcraft,.

just wondering anyone started on the wolfenstine level?

i might play some minecraft again

just wondering anyone started on the wolfenstine level?

i might play some minecraft again

I just finished marking out the area for it(64x58), about to start blasting. Hard to describe where it is unless you know where I live...if you're looking at the dynamic map in 2D mode when it first comes up, and you see G1's castle with the tower way out back(where his mob grinder is, I think), then look over to the left and my house is across two bodies of water, connected by a path to the set of 2 towers with a walkway that spans the second body of water. The path continues around my house and heads further left(west) and the spot I picked is not far in that direction to the south of the path(down). You can't really see where it is yet, but once I've done a bit of demolition it should become more obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back