*** The Official [H]ardForum Top10 Database ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merom T7400 2.16Ghz @ 2.9Ghz with stock Aopen HSF/air...I wonder hows this chip with cascade:)

screenshot0067rg.jpg

2M....

screenshot0078de.jpg

Very nice cent...can't wait to see what it'll do with some real cooling. Awsome to at least see you clearing the FSB wall that BB eluded to earlier.

BitchBreaker said:
Cent that is a beautifull chip man...really it is!

Correct you are...AMD is fricken screwed...from some early benchies, there's nothing more then a decent memory bandwidth boost from moving to AM2...comparing an FX-60 to a 2.6GHZ DC AM2 chip shows next to no performance gain. There MIGHT be more on the way later on, but if someone is comparing first generation AM2 to Conroe/Merom...Intel wins...hands down. :cool:

Nice stuff man...but I don't really NEED specs listed in the post for 3DMark submissions...but there's nothing stopping you. :)

EDIT: Just as I always do...if you're doing that well in one of the benchies...then please...go through as many of them as you can, I always like seeing new faces spread across the charts.

ncpwnage.JPG

went old school today and started playing with some NC chip's :) this is just a start point that i booted up at..im ready to oc now :)

cornelious0_0 said:
Nice man...very good to see. I was hopin' it'd still be workin' for ya. :cool:

Same can't be said about that fucking 144. :mad: I really hope it boots up when it comes back, but God I'm sure it'll be fun pulling claims with USPS if it doesn't. Still fuming about that.

tsuehpsyde said:
Same can't be said about that fucking 144. :mad: I really hope it boots up when it comes back, but God I'm sure it'll be fun pulling claims with USPS if it doesn't. Still fuming about that.

What happened man??? Sounds bad...

E6700ES idle....Bad Axe 304 will be in tomorrow and cascade on the weekend:(

Ready for WRs:)

screenshot1088wi.jpg

Yes...finally...can't wait to see what you'll do...there're some ridiculously crazy records being set with these things already.

Long live Conroe!!! :D

Considering what I've seen over at XS on a few different types of subzero cooling I'd say that given cent's skills we should be seeing some pretty nice things fairly soon here. I'm pretty sure the 4.9GHz Conroe I saw over at XS was done /w LN2 though...it'll be interesting to see what can be done with your cascade cent, and what kind of numbers you'll have for me.

I'll be sitting here waiting...for you to blow everyone out of the water, and take your rightfull place on top of all of our charts.

Can't wait for these chips to be available to the public, things're gonna be pretty exciting. :cool:

EDIT: Sorry cent, I feel bad...just realised that I never did at your 17s 1M run to the Top10...I'll get on it tonight for sure, good show once again. :)

I heard TAMs Conroe at 4.99GHz died shortly after using LN2 :(

10s super pi though is unbelievable...good luck with that chip cent :D

Alex41290 said:
I heard TAMs Conroe at 4.99GHz died shortly after using LN2 :(

10s super pi though is unbelievable...good luck with that chip cent :D

Yeah, I heard that too...that SuperPi result was ridiculous...shame a nice/early chip had to die like that...but at least it went down in a blaze (or freeze) of glory. :cool:

Crap man that's nice...I'll take your word for it that it's runnin' at 3.23GHz 'cus I know you wouldn't lie, but is there anyway that you could have CrystalCPUID running to show the clock on screen?

I'll get the Pi time updated tonight...this is really making me hope that I have cash this fall to make the permanent move to shuttle and go with an E6600 and the upcoming SD37P2 Conroe Shuttle. :cool:

I think he meant 323MHz on the FSB. Although, the 15.9s 1M is curious. :p

Oh, the default multiplier is 10x, and it drops to 6x on idle. Mystery solved!

tsuehpsyde said:
I think he meant 323MHz on the FSB. Although, the 15.9s 1M is curious. :p

Oh, the default multiplier is 10x, and it drops to 6x on idle. Mystery solved!

hehe, which would equal 3.23GHz...thx for verifying. :)

centvalny said:
Still with air and 3.23Ghz out of the box:)
oh so centvalny = dumo... i see :)

since i got a new cpu cooler managed a better 32M time

Not long ago, to reach 20K ones must use xtreme cooling on cpu and gpu....Not now:) Anyone with this crazy chip can do it ;)

All air cooling..

screenshot0278xd.jpg

Very nice stuff you guys. Sorry I didn't get any updates done last night...will try again tonight.

EDIT: NVM...updates done...keep goin' cent. :cool:

well best i can do so far for 1M

---------------------------------
Old AM2 score of 132,187 with

FX-60 @3109mhz 2x 256MB BFG 7800GTX SLI stock hsf @500(551)/1386

3dmark05 = 15,625
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1954967

FX-60 @3Ghz 2x 256MB eVGA 7900GT CO SC stock hsf SLI @590(620)/1827

3dmark06 = 9,683
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=245316

FX-60@3Ghz 2x256MB eVGA 7900GT CO SC stockHSF @590(620)/1827

3dmark2001 = 44,443

[email protected] OCZ PC3200 Gold UTT BH-5 512MB HIS X1800XT Acetal Maze4 LP @810/972

3dmark2001_810-972_44443_tn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back