*** The Official [H]ardForum Top10 Database ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out my 4800+ is dead or something..im gona send it out and have it tested a bit more but i get 3 red light's on my sli-dr with it in :(

gtxfirstsetup.JPG

still tweaking.

Man...that really sucks to hear about that 4800+...it was such a nice chip. What cooling have you got started on that GTX for the -7C?

Cool...and I'm assuming that was an idle shot...keep us posted, hopefully you find a good successor to that X2.

I'm 99.9% sure the PWMIC reading on this Shuttle board is the CPU temp...as nothing else could get below ambient...

untitled5ot.jpg

This is on a 226W pelt on the P4 Northwood. I might try the pelt on my Opty with a real cold plate, as I'm using a copper piece from and old AMD heatsinks :eek:

img15368uc.jpg

Here's a pic of the beastly test setup! Of course, it's terribly inefficient without a rad, but I don't want to waste any more tubing than I have to ;)

Man...I was thinking of doing the same thing awhile back...taking a shuttle mobo and doing phase change or something similar to see what the board(s) could do. Nice to see someone else also has the ambition/curiousity to try it out...keep me/us posted Alex. :cool:

I would be delighted to have a socket 478 waterblock, but for now I'm stuck using zip ties and my old D-Tek WhiteWater :eek:

yeah, those are idle temps...at some point I'll hook a rad up to it and try to keep it cool...this board, as I've said before, has absolutely no BIOS options for overclocking, but I can do ClockGen!! ;)

I'll do my best to do some runs tomorrow on it, but I can't make any guarantees. :p

Hey tsuehpsyde i got my single 7900gtx to oc finaly :) cant wait for fedex to drop the other of to me!

2000mhz%20ram.JPG

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
get rivatuner in there! youve maxed out the ram on coolbits! if the core can go higher...that might be one of the best 7900gtx's out there

No kidding...holy crap BB that's a nice card!!! :eek:

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
get rivatuner in there! youve maxed out the ram on coolbits! if the core can go higher...that might be one of the best 7900gtx's out there

Can't, it's not compatible. v2.0 RC16 will be, but it's not out until the 22nd.

Holy crap Cent...that's awsome...best of luck to ya with that wall-less chip, can't wait to see what you'll do with it. :cool:

Also...can you PLEEEASE go through the other Top10 charts and run through which ones you can with the Yonah at 3.3GHz or so with an OC'd CF setup if possible...I really wanna see you take your place atop the charts again, AM3 isn't enough. :D

EDIT: I see that your GFX score in that 141k run is lower then the GFX score in your 136k run. The 136k was with CF...can I assume then that the 141k result was with a single card @ 702/1802?

Pretty much has to be as far as I can see, so I'll leave it as listing a single X1900 unless you tell me different, in which case there must be something seriously wrong there. :p

WOW :eek: NICE score Centvalny.
Doing so benchmarking tonight broke 130 Woot Woot, pretty stoked, came to post and ran across Cent's post, Holy Sh!t Cent, nice one.
Opty 170 at 3.033Ghz 2 BFG 7800GTX 256 520/1400
2006051904593902185hj.jpg

Kicka$$ work Air Cooled...I really like the progress I'm seeing with the Aquamark3 benching...but I have the feeling that 3DMark is being left out. ;) :p

Thanks muchly cent...but could you clear up if the 141k AM3 run was with CF or not...'cus the gfx score seems to low to be CF considering the video card clocks are so much higher then your last submission. The last submissions had about 1k higher GFX score with stock clocked CF I think and the 141k run had the X1900 @ 702MHz...so I'm assuming it'd have to be single card, or else there's no way the GFX score would be lower.

Mind running AM3 with the OC'd CF to see what she'll do? :)

cornelious0_0 said:
THERE'S a program I haven't heard mentioned in a little while. :p

people used it alot when the x1800 series first came out and it wasnt supported by ATITool or ATITrayTools. its a fun little program...kinda quirky but fun.

10c8gb.jpg

Man! If I only had a good mobo... :rolleyes:

Downloading 3DMark 01 right now, we'll see what happens.

haha, looks like smartguardian is freaking out on you.

i promise you those aren't right. there's no possible way ddr will run at 1.77v.. except for a few very very rare cases

(cf)Eclipse said:
haha, looks like smartguardian is freaking out on you.

i promise you those aren't right. there's no possible way ddr will run at 1.77v.. except for a few very very rare cases
Scroll up a bit, it's a P4 Shuttle board ;)

Everything is wrong, except the VCore :p I'm 99.99999% sure the PWMIC temp is the CPU temp, cause 10*C with a pelt sounds right...

edit:

Well, I'm on another top 10! woot ;) This time I'm not #10 either!
3dmark01378054av.jpg

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8977707

Yeah man, SG is freakin' out on you...but way to go on the 3DMark2001...220'ish more points and you'll take 6th place...good stuff. :cool:

Congrats man...keep pushin', I smell 39k. :D

Make sure to take the rig through all other benchies you can, I'm curious to see what else you can do...but max out '01 first, 39k-40k should be well within your reach, unless you're already struggling at those speeds.

cornelious0_0 said:
Congrats man...keep pushin', I smell 39k. :D

Make sure to take the rig through all other benchies you can, I'm curious to see what else you can do...but max out '01 first, 39k-40k should be well within your reach, unless you're already struggling at those speeds.
Well, I can definitely give the video card a bit more, but I don't think the CPU has much more left in it. It might be the temps, but I don't think so. Load is only about 42-43*C, so I'm not quite sure...it could very well be the RAM. I'll try some other dividers and ramp up the FSB a bit more later today.

For now, it's Sabres vs Hurricanes :cool:

Alex41290 said:
Well, I can definitely give the video card a bit more, but I don't think the CPU has much more left in it. It might be the temps, but I don't think so. Load is only about 42-43*C, so I'm not quite sure...it could very well be the RAM. I'll try some other dividers and ramp up the FSB a bit more later today.

For now, it's Sabres vs Hurricanes :cool:

Good stuff man, 39k is easily within your reach...nice job with everything so far, but don't give up yet. :)

BitchBreaker said:
Cent my merom T7400 had a wall @ 216fsb :( hope u have better luck mate

Nice to hear you've already got one to play with...sucks to hear 'bout the FSB wall, but even at 216fsb I'm guessing it's a powerhouse. :)

BitchBreaker said:
yea but a waist of time....

Fair enough...

Don't worry about things getting done REALLY fast BB...the LAN is probly gonna be canceled...but I wonder what kind of shipping Trey used for that ram. :p

BitchBreaker said:
idk i talked to him and he said it's headed to me...we shall see

Fair enough, I guess as long as we're just waiting there's not much more we can do. Ah well. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back