buy a dice tube, they are cute and never talk back :D

more pics.

104_1447.sized.jpg

104_1448.sized.jpg

104_1449.sized.jpg

104_1450.sized.jpg

104_1454.sized.jpg

a man and his dice tube :D

eva...I got all your scores/results posted up on the front page...but can you confirm the VGA clocks for that AM3 run...as they're quite low compared to UniB's score that's less than 1000 points lower than yours...and he's running dual 7900GTX's at 690MHz. Not calling you a liar...just seems weird that with only a 100MHz CPU advantage you'd be beating him by that much with near stock clocks on your 7800GTX's.

I'll leave it as is because I do trust you, but if you could clear it up for me or get a newer result posted that'd be great.

cornelious0_0 said:
eva...I got all your scores/results posted up on the front page...but can you confirm the VGA clocks for that AM3 run...as they're quite low compared to UniB's score that's less than 1000 points lower than yours...and he's running dual 7900GTX's at 690MHz. Not calling you a liar...just seems weird that with only a 100MHz CPU advantage you'd be beating him by that much with near stock clocks on your 7800GTX's.

I'll leave it as is because I do trust you, but if you could clear it up for me or get a newer result posted that'd be great.
clocks are correct 500mhz core with 50+ delta so 551/1386 but how to confirm clocks as AM3 says 552/1386... ? only can show you my PCmark05 as well as 8,383 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?pcm05=309796 although at 556/1386

My FX-60 is out of my system while i slowly test my Kayl Black Frozen SS cooler on my Opteron 148

If you look at UniB's individual scores i only really beat him by 300 pts in GFX test could come down to which drivers were used for AM3

Curious, where do you find a DIce Tube? are they cutom made.. :confused:

Eva's scores look pretty good, if the processor I had could go another
100 MHZ it should of scored about 132,000, rough calc. Our video setup looks
comparable.

EDIT: Upon futher review, same MoBo and Vid Cards

Air Cooled 420 said:
Curious, where do you find a DIce Tube? are they cutom made.. :confused:

custom made all the way. i made a WTB thread, and some guy approached me about him making them. so a few weeks later, what do i have in my hands but a dice tube :)

Fair enough eva...makes perfect sense then...just wanted to double check...I'll get the scores updated in a bit.

FX-57 is installed !

needed 1.60v to stabilise 32M but yeah baby sub 21min! But man look at -20C idle cpu temps at 3515Mhz at 1.6v with load around -3C to -6C!

This FX-57 CABCE 0516WPMW baby still has room :D

Nice stuff you guys...sorry I'm been slightly absent lately...but I'll get your new time updated tonight eva. :cool:

Update AM3 with Corsair 6400 C3 and E6700 on phase with stock vcore:)

screenshot0769ml.jpg

'05 with same 1900CF speed..705/810 on air

screenshot0741wp.jpg

New personal best for 3dmark05 with 84.56 drivers for 2x 256MB BFG 7800GTX stock hsf SLI @493(541)/1370
  • FX-60 CCB2E 0536RPMW
  • Kayl Black Frozen SS Phase change cooler for cpu
  • DFI NF4 UT SLI-DR R.AB0 406BTA bios to allow 233 upclock mem divider
  • 2x 256MB BFG 7800GTX stock hsf SLI @493(541)/1370
  • 2x 512MB OCZ PC3200 Gold UTT BH-5 @243mhz 2-2-2-5
  • 4x80GB Hitachi 7K80 SATAII NCQ Raid 0 (nvraid)
  • Pioneer DVD-RW + FDD
  • 1KW PCP&C SLI power supply
3dmark05 = 16,110

Click on images for full screenies

Kicka$$ guys...I'll get things updated today or tomorrow...but I just finished re-installing XP after I swapped my 1800+ Palamino and Asus (SiS based) A7S333 for a 2600+ Barton/Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe combo...can't complain for $50. :cool:

Proof of my 132k AM3 score was legit..

Broke my Aquamark3 PB by over 4k as well

2x 256MB BFG 7800GTX stock hsf SLI @493(541)/1377

AM3 = 136,799

:D

cornelious0_0 said:
Kicka$$ guys...I'll get things updated today or tomorrow...but I just finished re-installing XP after I swapped my 1800+ Palamino and Asus (SiS based) A7S333 for a 2600+ Barton/Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe combo...can't complain for $50. :cool:

Still using that rad GF3?

Nice eva...sorry I haven't gotten things updated...been a little too lazy lately...a week of paid vacation will do that to ya. :p

tsuehpsyde...sure am...slapped some blue Zalman ramsinks on it and with the stock cooler it's at about 220/510 (haven't tested for gains from the ramsinks yet). The 2600+ Barton does about 2.35GHz with the Zalman CNPS7000-CU that I had given to me, not bad...1M Pi is about 45s...3DMark2001 is about 8,700, and AM3 is hitting 15k or so. Nothing outstanding at all...but I'm shying away from pushing it to it's limits, as I'm starting to get much more into gaming...and am spending more time doing that. I think I might take the approach of actually having an OC "pass" a blend test in SP2004 for 12 hours and then just use it to game as opposed to having a 2 minute stable OC that's good for benching.

Not saying I'm giving up benching entirely...but I'm more then likely gonna be taking the approach of having a 12hour Prime stable OC and just benching at those speeds...I'm starting to look more realistically at 24/7 oc's lately.

I promise either sometime tonight or tomorrow (for sure) I'll have the updates done eva.

Pfsh, I do both, Corn. My rig is 24+ hours dual prime stable small FFT @ 2.8GHz on stock vcore, and my memory is 12+ hours memtest stable @ DDR510 3-3-2-0. I first find my medium ground overclock between voltage/heat/speeds, then find the max I can bench at later on. I couldn't imagine running my stuff @ high yet unstable speeds when not benching, or simply running stock between benching. Doing so would almost make the statement that you cannot overclock properly. ;)

Fair enough...just gotta decide to what lengths I'm gonna go to to find those maximum limits I guess. We'll see where this stuff tops out at for being 12hour Prime stable and go from there.

Yeah man, less than 30 seconds sure would be slick.

Nice scores...I'll be doing updates this afternoon gauranteed.

Updated in process...just wanted to clarify, the latest AM3 result (cent) is still with a single X1900 right?

cornelious0_0 said:
Yeah man, less than 30 seconds sure would be slick.

Nice scores...I'll be doing updates this afternoon gauranteed.

Updated in process...just wanted to clarify, the latest AM3 result (cent) is still with a single X1900 right?
Its CF corn.

Oops...silly me, started thinking about that after, didn't seem quite right the way I had it, and then the clocks would make sense.

Sorry for the brain lapse. :rolleyes:

Ack, sorry guys...seems I've been slippin' a little bit lately. :p

I often don't pay AS much attention as I should when I'm updating the charts.

It's happened a couple times where I'll accidently find myself updating the wrong persons score and I usually catch on, but that's probly what happened there Ecplise, forgive me? :cool:

Yeah man, nice to see you still up there.

We need to spread the word as much as possible about the thread I think.

Anyone who wants to help out can edit their sig and include the basic info that I've just added to mine...always good to see new faces around here. :cool:

Thx for all the submissions OverclockingGuru...but keep in mind that I will not submit any Futuremark test results without a valid compare url to the submission.

Regardless though...congrats on the very nice scores...keep it up, and get me some ORB compare url's when you can. :cool:

Aside from that, can you please (OverclockingGuru) confirm the exact cpu/vga clocks used for the AM3 run so I know that what I enter in will be accurate.

I cannot supply ORBs as I am using conroe and FM wont aknowledge, my scores are real...

AM3 was @ 3550mhz CPU with GPUs @ 750/910

Thx for the clocks man.

I do not doubt that your scores are real, nor do I doubt cent...but until FM starts accepting Conroe scores again I'm not posting any of them up. Just remember to re-run/post up the compare URL's for all the FM tests you can once the ORB starts letting you/us submit the results.

Sorry bro, it's nothing personal...just the way I have chosen to run the thread. It's been like this since day one...even months back when there was just a seperate [H]ardForum ORB. There have never been any issues with this "procedure" and even cent and the other "heavy hitters" don't seem to mind.

Just keep it in the back of your mind, and as soon as you're able to get a valid compare URL I'll submit the scores to the charts.

Only reason I take screenshot submissions for Aquamark3 is because the official ARC is no longer available...otherwise it'd be the same thing with AM3.

Remeber, it's not that I don't believe you...but I don't want to get into the habbit of making exceptions for anyone, and I want to keep the charts consistent.

You folks with the really high end CPUs (especially the Conroes) should actaully run the CPU test on 3DMark05.
You guys actually have CPUs that will run better than 2-5 FPS and you should totally try it at least once.:(
I am kinda wondering how good they would do. Are we talking 10-15 FPS or higher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back