The Official [H]ard|Gaming Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... went to check the area at the bottom of my mine, and this is what I found:
blob.png

LOL!

....how would one do that? (ID the chunk boundary)
The chunk boundaries are numbers divisible by 16 in the x and z coordinates.

Or you can go use the online slime finder... Plug in your coordinates and the seed. It'll show you exactly where the slime chunks are around you.

Last edited:
Sorry illustrial. I thought arr4ws had said you were building the visitor center. Ignore my comments. :)

Also, did you place a sign at your build site and someone ignore it? Come join us! There's a decent sized spot open where sandmans gallows used to be. And some smaller spots too!

I'm not sure why your throwing me in this mess, I have done nothing to/with the Visitor Center....I did, however start clearing out an area at Pirate Bay that arr4ws pointed out for me, last week, to build but went on later that day and someone had built on it, so I gave up even thinkin about building there.

ill i got a new spot for you! I made the recruitment center , sorry about whatever i did wrong nick . Modify it like you want!

also , the ship will be moved outside the gate and replaced by a shipwreck inside the bay.

ill i got a new spot for you! I made the recruitment center , sorry about whatever i did wrong nick . Modify it like you want!

also , the ship will be moved outside the gate and replaced by a shipwreck inside the bay.

It's fine! My post was made at 3:30am, so I was grumpy. ;)

i found the flying mineshaft again, do /home buzz
my home is set to that flying mineshaft place check it out

Hey can you add my brother for his build rights? He plays a lot, doesn't grief. Name is vaporizze. I go by invert07 again now fyi

Damn, Creepers are creepy at the best of times. I've got to try out more texture packs, it looks awesome!

Are there server stats available? I am primarily interested in what CPU the server is running on, how much memory is allocated to the account and how much of it to the MC server via the whatever it is switch (command line). Also, what's the bandwidth consumption per month in/out?

Sorry guys, didnt have much time at all this weekend to jump on and work on the gates. I will be on this morning throughout the day as well to work on it.

Speaking of Creepers... Has the invisibility bug with them been figured out yet? The game's just not the same without those little buggers. :D

Last edited:
is the development of minecraft slower now because of that law suit going on?

Unless your ingame, you wont see it.

The otherwise MOSTLY finished Gateway to Pirate Bay!

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

A: Nice Halloween additions, Arr4ws.

B: dreameather (or whatever): WTF is your giant box? It blocks the bridge, and looks like a grinder... which I think does not fit in the 'bay.
pic3.jpg

Extended the borders just a bit. :eek:

Nice view of the gate:

gate.png

dynmap can now store chat up to 50 messages. It is also scrollable.

edit: I'll work on writing up a little of commands everyone has access to and how to make stuff like private signs etc. It'll be posted in the second post of the thread.

dudewth, you running the server then? what are the hardware stats for it and most importantly how much data does it transfer up/down per month?

No idea on up/down. It's hosted and it's not a VPS which is one reason why it doesn't get laggy.

This is all I have for server stats:
All of our servers are top-of-the-line dual Intel Xeon (4-6 core) processors with 24GB of RAM and Solid State Drives at minimum.

No idea on up/down. It's hosted and it's not a VPS which is one reason why it doesn't get laggy.

This is all I have for server stats:
All of our servers are top-of-the-line dual Intel Xeon (4-6 core) processors with 24GB of RAM and Solid State Drives at minimum.

Interesting, who's the provider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back