The Official [H]ard|Gaming Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you whoever tore up my entire garden. I'm away for a day and everything gets ripped up? Really?

Also, I'm the one who built the A55 sign. And yes, it really does mean Area55, which is a Indiana Pacers superfan group I'm a member of. (it really did look like 5s to me, but I could see where someone would think otherwise which was the reason I put the sign up)

btw Nick, we may have a small problem with the piratebay sewers, I found a chasm underneath the defense tower......

I still think it's a ploy to spell ass out ;)

Hm... well the sewers wouldn't run under the tower. So we might be okay. Depending on the layout of the chasm.

:-(

first server where I haven't done the sewers myself

sad panda

Hey man, you had time to claim it! If you really want to, they're yours to build out. I may get them going tonight, so you can follow my lead.

Thank you whoever tore up my entire garden. I'm away for a day and everything gets ripped up? Really?

There was a skeleton trampling all over it this morning when I logged on, so you need to secure it a bit better from NPCs.

Also, I'm the one who built the A55 sign. And yes, it really does mean Area55, which is a Indiana Pacers superfan group I'm a member of. (it really did look like 5s to me, but I could see where someone would think otherwise which was the reason I put the sign up)
I think it says ASS too, maybe the S can be made into a 5, but frankly if everyone will just assume it is an S even though it may be a 5 then what's the point of having it out there in the first place.

Perception is reality and ASS/A55 is a really unfortunate tag either which way. Could replace it with a giant statue of the Pacers logo P. Just a suggestion.

It's been removed and xTexasfanx demoted. If he wants his build privileges back he's going to have to convince us he knows not to go around building penises.

i would like to know when that was built because i don't remember building that.

i would like to know when that was built because i don't remember building that.

Yesterday at some point according to the plugin. Don't remember the exact time. But if someone else has access to your account, that's bad too and you should secure your account.

Ugh, minecraft doesn't work with the 11.10 preview 3 driver... guess I'm gonna have to roll back to preview 2 :(

EDIT: Well preview 2 is a bust... back to preview 1 and if this doesn't work I'm gonna rage.

Last edited:
Well I apologize I let my friend try out Minecraft. I don't think he knew what he was doing he is quite the goofball but I think he just was trying to be funny but i'm sorry.

FYI, all. The Corruption Pub will soon be open for business at the Southeast corner of Pirate Bay. Remember, corruption starts at the top...;)

I built the 1x1 tower that let's you fall from the top of the world to bedrock. I guess it is gone now. It was mostly for testing a water brake but I thought it was a novelty and I built something where there was nothing. anthony built the hot tub outside his home in town. Nick, I gathered a large chest of wood planks for the boardwalk/piratebay. It is by the tree farm in town. I feel like hardcraft may not be the best place to express myself since all my creations get bashed or removed.

I think most likely once the map is expanded it will be better. Most likely want to keep what's closest to spawn within certain guidelines. Once it's expanded will probably be more like the other iterations of Hardcraft where you can pretty much build anything you want. (recall ill's ... "statue" behind her house)

As said tho, that was well far away from spawn/main areas.

Just be patient, that's why a lot of people are waiting.

I built the 1x1 tower that let's you fall from the top of the world to bedrock. I guess it is gone now. It was mostly for testing a water brake but I thought it was a novelty and I built something where there was nothing. anthony built the hot tub outside his home in town. Nick, I gathered a large chest of wood planks for the boardwalk/piratebay. It is by the tree farm in town. I feel like hardcraft may not be the best place to express myself since all my creations get bashed or removed.

The inappropriate builds we have been talking about here are someone elses.

i expanded my chicken farm so it isnt as crowded.

unledacj.png

i still need to redo the chests in here because lot more ground

gooch dont go ... man i like you! youve been a great player !

I like the thought of the Pacer's logo. Hmm.

I might eventually chop down the tree farm and put the Pacers and Colts logos over there. Just a thought. Though I am still working on the Manor house.

FYI, all. The Corruption Pub will soon be open for business at the Southeast corner of Pirate Bay. Remember, corruption starts at the top...;)

Is there any way you can kind of unify and "pirate up" the pub? Because honestly, right now I have no idea what it looks like! :eek:

Unless you rebuilt it, I still see your tower up in the map. We we talking about the "penis" text and statue right next to your tower. Thank you for all the materials! Are you going to build on Pirate Bay as well??? You've contributed so much to the Goodwill and improvements to the village, I'd hate to see you go because of a miss-communication.

I think most likely once the map is expanded it will be better. Most likely want to keep what's closest to spawn within certain guidelines. Once it's expanded will probably be more like the other iterations of Hardcraft where you can pretty much build anything you want. (recall ill's ... "statue" behind her house)

As said tho, that was well far away from spawn/main areas.

Just be patient, that's why a lot of people are waiting.

Agreed. I think the closer we get to spawn, the more irritable people get over what's built around it. I certainly am one of those people. That doesn't mean to leave all together though! Just stick it out and build a little further away from spawn!

--

I've gotten word of other peoples builds at the Pirate Bay being modified. PLEASE do not do this! If a build is encroaching into your space, talk to me about it. I'll figure out what to do! If you just don't like something about someone else's build, PLEASE do not modify it!

do you want me to drop eggs into goodwill? i got a ton of eggs.

na, if ppl need eggs just go to my chicken farm, your get so many there

just type

/home buzz

People just don't want your extremely tall and obnoxious buildings right by spawn where everyone has to look at them.. If you wanna build shit like that, go far away from anyone. It wouldn't be a problem if you didn't have to build everything as high as the clouds...

People just don't want your extremely tall and obnoxious buildings right by spawn where everyone has to look at them.. If you wanna build shit like that, go far away from anyone. It wouldn't be a problem if you didn't have to build everything as high as the clouds...

Wow. Way to be an ass :rolleyes:

I don't wholly disagree with what you're saying, but there are nicer ways to go about it dude.

Yea, I;m going to be adjusting my pub's look. i was going for something, but it didn't work.

Agreed. I think the closer we get to spawn, the more irritable people get over what's built around it. I certainly am one of those people. That doesn't mean to leave all together though! Just stick it out and build a little further away from spawn!
This is why I made my build underwater... :p

And Gooch, I think most of your stuff is fine, but all I'll say is building a massive cobblestone grinder right next to spawn may not have been such a good idea... ;)

Hmm I didn't see the penis thing or whatever. I am having my upper and lower jaws rebuilt in the morning and I will be off work for a whole month. I will probably be on alot until Skyrim releases. I have had a project in mind for awhile now that I might as well get going... Cya guys in a weekish after my jaw aug tomorrow!

Your jaws rebuilt? Are you becoming the bionic man???

I talked to my friend today he told me he was just messing around because he didn't know it would bother anyone and he wanted it to be a prank on me. He told me to tell you guys sorry he thought he was just messing with me not anyone else.

Well I think I may quit too. Because no one trusts me here. But what I don't get is why did the people who built the penis behind illustrials house not get any punnishment? And they're the ones who did it, rather than the fact I let my friend try out MC and he thought it would be funny to mess with my stuff and build that. Yes I do get the fact that I should have payed more attention to what he was doing. But he had no clue he was harming others besides me. So if i'm going to get treated like this for some stupid build I didn't even do, I've seen much worse and they didn't even get a punishment. But anyways if you guys want me gone then say so, you can decide if you want me to stay or not.

Dude. don't over react.

As has been said, the penis statue by illustrials was near the boundaries of the map. That map was over twice the size of the current map. You really had to explore in order to find it.

Your penis statue was right next to where almost every new player to the server will go exploring. That's not the type of message we want to portray to new players.

How does that not make sense?

Also, are you mad that people aren't responding right away? It's only been two hours since your last post. You need to calm down friend!

I never said I was mad that no one responded. Also I apologize because of my friends immatureness. But I don't want to be frowned apon on this server because of a stupid build I didn't even do. And i'm not over reacting it I just don't want this build to ruin my reputation on this server. I don't want to be the player that everyone dreads to see get online. But do what you think is right, you guys are in control.

I've said my piece, so I won't say more. I hope you stick it out, I've always enjoyed building with you tex.

But now onto more serious business. Pirate Bay. I've decided to introduce a new rule; It will probably be hard to put on a sign, but any building going over the boardwalk HAS to have its support beams reach the complete opposite end of the boardwalk. No posts in the middle of the planks.

I'd also like to see more wood with cobble accent builds. Pirate Bay is turning into just cobble and stone brick. Thank you people!

Also, Modred, did you add MORE to your build? I don't remember what it looked like last night, but it looks even crazier today. Reign it in friend. I'd appreciate it if you could minimize the crazy balcony on the very top. As well as make it look a little more put together. Right now it's looking like you just built something out of whatever you had on hand. Also, this is a suggestion, but could you extend the left side of it out one block? This way it's flush with the end of the boardwalk, and then we can make the 2nd floor balcony extend to that corner? It would make me happy. :)

Edit: Looked around Pirate Bay a little more closely, please don't plant the trees with white trunks around the pirate bay. They are not "natural" to it's surroundings. Thank you to whoever was looking to build up the tree population, but please use the same trees that were already there.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Buzzers chicken farm killed the server lol. The server crashed as I was building a mine... So if you see a mine shaft with a craft table next to it, please do not mine there. I was unable to continue after the server went down to which I can't log on again for now. I am getting Connection lost. Failed to login: bad login.

Bad login isn't the server, login is controlled by Mojang servers. Usually resolves it's self at some point.

Also, Modred, did you add MORE to your build? I don't remember what it looked like last night, but it looks even crazier today. Reign it in friend. I'd appreciate it if you could minimize the crazy balcony on the very top. As well as make it look a little more put together. Right now it's looking like you just built something out of whatever you had on hand. Also, this is a suggestion, but could you extend the left side of it out one block? This way it's flush with the end of the boardwalk, and then we can make the 2nd floor balcony extend to that corner? It would make me happy. :)

Edit: Looked around Pirate Bay a little more closely, please don't plant the trees with white trunks around the pirate bay. They are not "natural" to it's surroundings. Thank you to whoever was looking to build up the tree population, but please use the same trees that were already there.

Thank you!
ROFL. Both me, I think. I have some Birch trees behind my place, butthat's it. They are just for farming, not permanent.
As for my build, yea, I had to add more at the top (mobs were clipping out and raining down on the ground around it. I might just do away with the spawners, but I will be re doing more of it over teh next week to get it into spec with everything else. Like I said. I had a vision, but it's not coming together very well. You know what they say about the best laid plans!

EDIT: NM, not my birch trees

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back