The Official Guild Wars 2 thread

Yeah something is seriously wrong with their login systems, you can't even login to the website (invalid password error) Hopefully they'll resolve this and have a nice long stress test :)

agreeeeed!

you should check their IRC

Or they are stress testing their login servers lol.

Ugh still can't decide on this game. I have credit at Amazon so I can get it for free, but I just don't know how long I would stick with the game. If I do play, is there a [H] guild?

Or they are stress testing their login servers lol.

Ugh still can't decide on this game. I have credit at Amazon so I can get it for free, but I just don't know how long I would stick with the game. If I do play, is there a [H] guild?

If you are a mmorpg fan this is a sure thing. Great game and with no subscription. Play as much, or as little, as you want!

Seriously, what other games are there to buy? GW2 is a must buy, like all of blizzard's games before 2006

I have been pumped for this game since it was announced. I gobbled every press release and every BWE and stress test. Now? My motherboard JUST died. FML! /rant

goddamn, i wish i was in town for Saturday/Sunday. this blows so hard, NOT in a good way:(

Posted from Hardforum.com App for Android

Am i missing something? The stress test was scheduled for one hour 1pm to 2pm PST it ended 4 hours ago did they announce more or are you guys crazy?

I need to hurry up and finish Sleeping Dogs and transfer GW to my SSD before tomorrow, gah....

Really reallly hope the servers don't come up early.

Damn damn damn. Tropcial Storm/Hurricane currently heading directly towards us here in Pensacola, FL area. I am all ready for some all weekend GW2 but I will likely be busy boarding up the business and house(s) with family/friends. Damn damn damn. :(

Hoping it will shift course way West or East of us.

Damn damn damn. Tropcial Storm/Hurricane currently heading directly towards us here in Pensacola, FL area. I am all ready for some all weekend GW2 but I will likely be busy boarding up the business and house(s) with family/friends. Damn damn damn. :(

Perfect for us here in Tampa Bay, as it is now we should just get a bunch of wind and rain, perfect weather to stay in and play GW2 all weekend.

I feel for you up there though, obviously a hurricane is never something to mess around with.

If it hits, I'll be down there to turn your power back on, so I won't get to play either. :(

Holy shit, your in pcola too? Awesome!

I just opened the client, and there was only a small update for me. Perhaps it's because I've been keeping it up to date to be able to play the stress tests? I'm also assuming that the beta client is the one everyone will be using to play the early access. Please tell me if I'm wrong, so I can start downloading the proper one ASAP lol.

I just opened the client, and there was only a small update for me. Perhaps it's because I've been keeping it up to date to be able to play the stress tests? I'm also assuming that the beta client is the one everyone will be using to play the early access. Please tell me if I'm wrong, so I can start downloading the proper one ASAP lol.

You're fine. It's probably been a while since david has updated the client.

ahhh, so excited! Too bad for me, though, I am currently moving between apartments. My Net is gone at Place A, and my destination place B doesn't get Internet until Saturday morning. Also, I need to buy a new desk and office chair.... This is a lot of trouble!

If it hits, I'll be down there to turn your power back on, so I won't get to play either. :(

Holy shit, your in pcola too? Awesome!

Back when Ivan hit we had some really nice French Canadian power crew guys going through our neighborhood checking/replacing the breakers. They were in their overalls and it was like 100+ outside. Needless to say they were hot and miserable LOL. Very very nice, I gave them a case of cold bottled water, they needed it. :cool: We appreciate all those power people from other states/countries coming down to fix our juice!

Yup, me in P'cola. Work at a local computer store here. Nice to see other folks from around here. :p

Back