The official "clean desktop" club.

Desktop.png

The 'new' shot is 6 minutes older than the 'old' one for starters.
To top that off, the only difference is the location of the dock.

yeh. I dont have my external with me cause I'm Arizona so I figured I'd improvise. :D I also saw other pics in this thread with the same background w/ icons in different places. Sorry

I had some time the past two nights after both my desktops started shitting bricks, so I started on a new rainmeter config to fit in with a wallpaper I thought of using (don't think I really even like the wallpaper though).

It's not the most practical thing ever, needing to manually add each menu item and such. The menus get opened by items on the main "dock" (Browsers menu is opened by hitting 'More' under Firefox). Need to finish that off, mainly the commands and 'hitboxes' as well add in more apps then i could list off the top of my head, then throw together a quick CD Art Display config as well.

rainmeter.png

Just finished setting up themes and stuff on my 1000HE.

desk2e.png

desk1y.png

Running rocketdock eternal theme and 3D cartoon icons pack plus a couple icons from another pack too.
Windows theme is Nion 2 with iconized taskbar.

Last edited:
I had some time the past two nights after both my desktops started shitting bricks, so I started on a new rainmeter config to fit in with a wallpaper I thought of using (don't think I really even like the wallpaper though).

It's not the most practical thing ever, needing to manually add each menu item and such. The menus get opened by items on the main "dock" (Browsers menu is opened by hitting 'More' under Firefox). Need to finish that off, mainly the commands and 'hitboxes' as well add in more apps then i could list off the top of my head, then throw together a quick CD Art Display config as well.

rainmeter.png

This is excellent. Is there any chance of you releasing that config?

Back