The official "clean desktop" club.

You might consider making a note that is a most definitely NSFW search/storage wallpaper site (seems to have leeched everything from the 4Chan wallpaper topics. Quite nice actually as I just found some I had deleted in the recent past...

But most definitely, change that link or make a BIG note that it's got plenty of NSFW content or someone going there and clicking "Search" could be in for a rude awakening... :)

Well I didn't consider it NSFW. Then again I don't work. There is an option for "no boobies" or something though lol, so that could solve it.
Posted it anyways.

just out of curiosity, what would you consider nsfw then?

if its not something you'd want an underling, co-worker, and/or boss to see, its NSFW.
Typically stuff like that will get you fired / reprimanded / sued by a co-worker for sexual harassment.

if its not something you'd want an underling, co-worker, and/or boss to see, its NSFW.
Typically stuff like that will get you fired / reprimanded / sued by a co-worker for sexual harassment.

Hence, NSFW... Not Safe For Work :D

And I'm retired myself but... I have *ahem* known about 4Chan since roughly day one sooo... most people still don't, amazingly enough.

OK I'm not an idiot, I know what nsfw is, Guitarrasdeamor said he didn't consider that website to be NSFW. So I was asking what he did consider NSFW.

But I forgot to quote him... Like an idiot

Whew...just started searching on that site and it is heavily NSFW lol...random really, I barely got any nudity when browsing a few weeks ago :)(), but now there are loads of breasts.

And just so we're back on topic... I went back to XP Pro x64 today for some testing...

screenshotsl6.jpg

That's about as clean as it gets right after a fresh install. :D And with Street Fighter IV coming next Wednesday, well... had to get some Chun Li love happenin'...

Well I didn't consider it NSFW. Then again I don't work. There is an option for "no boobies" or something though lol, so that could solve it.
Posted it anyways.

o_O

um, no. I went there, being careful with the nsfw warning.... yeah.. It's deff NSFW... again.. NSFW!

anyways...

here is my desktop. Posting again cause of the rollback

blueswirl.png

Hey just downloaded the Rainmeter for vista 64bit. I was using the rainmeter on vista 32bit and it comes with installation exe file so it worked pretty easily.

Now with vista 64 bit it comes in rar file and pre installed. Now i would like to add the rainmeter on startup but when i add in startup folder it ask for dll file and when i add the rainmeter dll files on startup than it gives random error on startup.

So whoever is using the rainmeter with vista 64bit can you please tell me how you have added on startup?

I don't see very many 'clean' desktops, I guess I don't understand what that really means. Here's mine.

Desktop.jpg

Back