The official "clean desktop" club.

Thanks TooBooKoo, I appreciate it. Also, as far as the Adobe icons go, they're just the stock CS3 icons. I haven't done anything with them, haha.

Also, silent-circuit, the VS is Knorr Smooth.

Here is mine... yes, that is a skyline, and the dock is on autohide.

skyline.jpg

Here is mine... yes, that is a skyline, and the dock is on autohide.

[/IMG]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd105/johnspalding4/skyline.jpg[/IMG]

But the question is,"Is that YOUR Skyline?" :p

left hand wallpaper is sweet. did you take the pic?

Everytime I visit this thread I feel like I need to change my desktop around in some way =P

lose the computer, recycle bin and the use folder and i would consider it clean but otherwise to me its just another unclean desktop (but its not bad considering the fact that there is no widgets to speak of so its not that bad.)

I love that car, I used to rock one of the wallpapers of that car, I would kill for that thing hah.

I don't want to start a political debate, this isn't the thread for it, so if you don't like it, please move on. (or create a new thread in the soapbox section)

backgroundkx1.jpg

I made both myself. I've seen similar designs online, but none of them were a high enough quality for use as a desktop background.

One thing I don't follow is the left-hand one. Are 'liberals' renowned for clubbing seals? Sense does not make.

One thing I don't follow is the left-hand one. Are 'liberals' renowned for clubbing seals? Sense does not make.

I think the pictures implies that all Conservatives are renowned for clubbing seals so instead they should club liberals. :rolleyes:

As of tonight...

screen1.jpg

I just made the dock icons about an hour ago... and I am about to upload several wallpapers I just made to my Deviant Art... they're all red, black, and a little white :D

wow Toobookoo, that looks good. So simple.

Here is mine. Im still trying to figure out why its not letting me add a VS even though its been patched.. I just booted one day, and my maxclear VS was gone 0_0

willowwhite.jpg

wow Toobookoo, that looks good. So simple.

Here is mine. Im still trying to figure out why its not letting me add a VS even though its been patched.. I just booted one day, and my maxclear VS was gone 0_0

Thanks.

That's a nice wallpaper on the 22", and those system stats look nice.

That's weird that your theme would just disappear like that. Have you made any changes to the system before it did that... like Windows Update, etc.?

Thanks.

That's a nice wallpaper on the 22", and those system stats look nice.

That's weird that your theme would just disappear like that. Have you made any changes to the system before it did that... like Windows Update, etc.?

thanks!

It is odd. I didnt do anything at all. I just started it up the other day, and it was gone. I have vene downloaded vistaglazz again to patch it again, and still nothing...

Back