The New, (now) official, Show off Your Video Card Thread

7800gtx1xq.jpg

Hehe, what a ********* is this guy

Yozzman said:
7800gtx1xq.jpg

Hehe, what a ********* is this guy

You card is toast kid, never will it run and smooth game again, no way warrenty is going to fix that neither :(

Time to go waste another 500$ on a new 7800 ;)

Bastards, and i even knew i have seen it before, just could not remember when and where and what and OMG, i just got PWNTED :D

Yozzman said:
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/6800/7800gtx1xq.jpg[IMG]

Hehe, what a ********* is this guy[/QUOTE]

OMG what a jerk :eek:
and ofcourse it could be made in photoshop,
but who the hell would do a pic like this in photoshop :confused:

I would WC but cant seem to find a reason why . all mine on stock air seems to do OK.

Here are some shots from my recent watercooling excusion

wc106.JPG

wc107.JPG

I had to break these prongs off the sink here for the lo-pro maze4's intake and output lines
wc108.JPG

wc109.JPG

wc119.JPG

and
wcf8.JPG

getting 40c idle and 45c load on these... with the room @ 70f (20 ~ 21c)

EDIT: I can get the cores to 440 now for everyday gaming. lol 90mhz over default.

ya that kinda pissed me off too when i noticed that the gpu heatsink is stuck to the ram one... had to glue ramsinks to my new card

oh - I did not know that...the gpu sink is glued to the ram sink?? wow.. that sucks... good to know, tho..

before:
P1000218.jpg

after:
P1000224.jpg

load was 78C...now 58C and running @ 535/1.35 can still go higher but i just got it yesterday. :D

how did this get un-stickied?..... please sticky this again kyle, or brent... or whoever is the mod for this forum....

Here is a pic of my ATi Radeon 9800pro 128mb with its DangerDen acetal-topped Maze4GPU waterblock and aluminum memory heatsinks. The BIOS has been flashed to that of a 9800XT and currently runs at 420/380.

02180002.JPG

Happy Hopping said:
How did this thread get unstick and ends up on page 5?
That was the same thing i was just woundering must be getting crouded or something. or they are about to make another one for next gen cards.

Well here is a shot of my stock BFG 6800 ultra in my new gaming rig. not as cool looking as some of (read: almost all of) the cards in this thread. but I thought the lighting looked cool.

DSC04153.JPG

draconius said:
Well here is a shot of my stock BFG 6800 ultra in my new gaming rig. not as cool looking as some of (read: almost all of) the cards in this thread. but I thought the lighting looked cool.

DSC04153.JPG
Yeah that lighting is pretty cool I must admit. What do you use to light your case?

hey, i like it. i think it looks cool too. thats what good macro shot digi cams are perfect for, makin bad ass gfx cards look.... well badass!

el rolio said:
hey, i like it. i think it looks cool too. thats what good macro shot digi cams are perfect for, makin bad ass gfx cards look.... well badass!
I actually layed some super bright blue LED's in the bottom of my case to add extra blue light to the inside of the case for the pictures i took the other day. Normally, the case just has a few blue fans inside of it.

Nothing special, but here's my X800XL PCI-E on its box (since I'm trying to sell it). Took a picture of it in the case, but the camera flash drowned out the red LEDs.

800xlandbox.jpg

Dually nVidia :love:

Top - Asus 6800GT PCIe
Bottom - Albatron GF4 Ti4600 AGP 4* (yes, hat board has a REAL AGP)

6023dual-3.jpg

6023dual-2.jpg

6023dual-1.jpg

6023dual-5.jpg

6023dual-4.jpg

draconius said:
hmmm

I think I may have to acquire a blue LED fan for my vid card, I like the way that looks :D
i have one on my x800xt pe and i'm trying tu figure out a way to get rid of it...

uh.. is anyone eles confused about how and WHY that board has a agp and a PCIe slot.. AND both filled with COMPLETLY difforent video cards?

Maybe he wants mutiple monitors from different cards but doesn't want SLI or use a PCI card... I think that's pretty simple to figure out :rolleyes: just takes a little common sense

Quad Monitoring would be a good answear ;) but actually i just installed both to check how the driver would react (works fine), i won't use it like that ... maybe if i buy TFT #3 and # 4 :D

Firs of all i want to apologise about the phone pics (my mom took the camera away :rolleyes: )
Heres my XFX 6600GT
---
soon new pics here

HDBox2d1 said:
mom took camera away b/c you were taking "naughty" pics?
nice AC unit
no... not realy :D she went out lol :D
what bugs me its that it bends on the side ...the silencer is too heavy ...

Back