The New, (now) official, Show off Your Video Card Thread

CleanSlate said:
Competitive benchmarking is all you were trying to do with that rig? :eek:

I don't want to take this thread TOO far off topic...but yes, it's my hobby...and was the main focus with that system. However, being 19 and working not yet fulltime it was getting a little tough to stay as involved as I would have liked...so I'm baking off for now and re-adjusting my priorities a tad. ;)

Here are my video cards, finaly got a few pics of them. Sorry for the blurry pics. :D

All of them are BBA
1: 9800 Pro,
2: All in Wonder 9800 Pro,
3: X800 Pro

9800pro.jpg

aiw9800front.jpg

x800.jpg

JessAlba452 said:
Here are my video cards, finaly got a few pics of them. Sorry for the blurry pics. :D

All of them are BBA
1: 9800 Pro,
2: All in Wonder 9800 Pro,
3: X800 Pro

9800pro.jpg

aiw9800front.jpg

x800.jpg

How ya likin that x800 pro? I have one with a vga silencer, I love it

i forgot to post it here... my new 6800GTO:

6800gtocard.jpg

6800gtoquadronv45.jpg

it has a Quadro FX 3400 core (NV45GL... remember theinq said that NV45 was cancelled? :rolleyes: ), Samsung 2ns memory and unlocks to 16x1, 6vs :D

6800gtort.png

I have it running at 425MHz/1150MHz... cheap PCI-E 6800 Ultra performance.

It's awesome :D benchmarked it with 3dmark05.

I had my processor and 9800 overclocked at 2.6Ghz and 438/378 for a 3DMark05 score of 2870.

When I installed the X800 I left everything stock including the processor at 2.0Ghz. I got 4000+ for my score! I was like damn it's one powerful card! :D So I'm really happy with it.

Lunasea112 said:
Hey how do i post pictures? <~~~~~n00bie
http://flecom.net/%5BH%5DOCP/upload.html <-- use one of these uploaders, and place the link it gives you inside
tags in the body of your post (thanks to FLECOM)
it has a Quadro FX 3400 core (NV45GL... remember theinq said that NV45 was cancelled? :rolleyes: ), Samsung 2ns memory and unlocks to 16x1, 6vs :D
i bet you if you flashed that card to a quadro ( i mean, come on. its even labeled as an quadro...)you could get a pretty hefty sum for it...

edit: http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=14-133-121&depa=0
eek.gif
eek.gif
make that a really hefty sum for it!!!

I found a Webcam so i decided to post my card..... Crappy cam though, but you guys can manage lol
id38389.jpg

id38391.jpg

Im new in the computer world so this is good for me for now :D

5700LE fitted in my daughters PC.

5800 Ultra fitted in my test rig.........noise city.

5900 Ultra fitted in my games rig.

Just need a 6800 Ultra to keep me up to speed really.

Wilier said:

5700LE fitted in my daughters PC.

5800 Ultra fitted in my test rig.........noise city.

5900 Ultra fitted in my games rig.

Just need a 6800 Ultra to keep me up to speed really.

crazysuicidlenvidiafanspotted !! :D

JessAlba452 said:
It's awesome :D benchmarked it with 3dmark05.

I had my processor and 9800 overclocked at 2.6Ghz and 438/378 for a 3DMark05 score of 2870.

When I installed the X800 I left everything stock including the processor at 2.0Ghz. I got 4000+ for my score! I was like damn it's one powerful card! :D So I'm really happy with it.

I got 5500+ in 05, but i have the card at 500/500, and i have an a64 [email protected] ghz

cornelious0_0 said:
Ahh, good ol' 5800......a reminder of just how things CAN go wrong. ;)

i really want a 5800 or 5800U just for kicks to put in my little brothers rig, or even on my wall. I feel in love with it the day i saw it two years ago, but not its performance ;)

A la a few pages back my huge FrozenCPU BGA sinks have come in and it turns out they just barely fit under the tygon on my Maze 4 :D

nweibley said:
A la a few pages back my huge FrozenCPU BGA sinks have come in and it turns out they just barely fit under the tygon on my Maze 4 :D

Cool, it's good to know that they fit.....but it's to bad my card is going out the door. ;)

CrimandEvil said:
If you read back a page or two you would see he's selling it.

I am, but please lets keep this on topic.....any questions regarding the card I'd ask be directed to me via PM's as to not clutter up this thread further.

Dillusion said:
i really want a 5800 or 5800U just for kicks to put in my little brothers rig, or even on my wall. I feel in love with it the day i saw it two years ago, but not its performance ;)

Its a helluva thing for sure. Runs at about 80c on full chat where my 5950 is at about 40c and DAMN is it noisy.

Ilove it , its very close the the speed of my p4 3.2 and 6800 Ultra AGP, I look foward to a couple of 6800gt or Ultras once they are available

I love those BTX cases that Flip a ATX board upside down. Makes it so you can see the AGP slots as well as the PCI slots. I am not sure how much better it is as far as temps go. Anyway hows the SLI working out?

my card just sold for $570 on ebay with buy it now, so I will soon be sporting a SLI setup also :D

Every time I see those pics I want it more and more :eek:

Akuma said:
Is that the first SLI setup posted in this thread?

Congrats. How do you like it?

Could be although I am aware of several people that have them.,some fortunate enough to find GT's. I have not seen any Ultra setups yet. I purchased direct from eVGa at a bit of a premium but they will give me 100% of my investment toward the Gt's once available

DaRkF0g said:
I love those BTX cases that Flip a ATX board upside down. Makes it so you can see the AGP slots as well as the PCI slots. I am not sure how much better it is as far as temps go. Anyway hows the SLI working out?

Its working flawlessly with one exception. I am haveing trouble getting my second monitor to run. It is supposed to once i turn sli off but it wont. I cant find the friggin inf file and it keeps going into standby mode ( i went clean install) I have to do some digging , I supspect once i do that it will be fine.

PS: Yes this Lian Li is a keeper. Its a work of art and there is so much room you can do just about anything
front.jpg

wow 6600GT doesnt need external power adaptor? thats hella awesome!

Im still stuck on my 6800GT AGP that wont OC past 412MHz and 1.16GHz even with a 1.4 volt mod..

There were no GT's available or I would have. I will be using the step up program from EVGA once suppy loosens up

jacuzz1 said:
There were no GT's available or I would have. I will be using the step up program from EVGA once suppy loosens up

Good plan, and the fact that the 6600's dont need a power cable makes it that much more attractive to a lot of people, although most gamers that have the cash for two GT's or two Ultras probably have the cash for a decent power supply as well. ;)

In a SLI setup is there enough room for 2 6800 Ultras? Wouldnt one of the be (starved) of fresh air because the intake would be almost up against the card below it?

DaRkF0g said:
In a SLI setup is there enough room for 2 6800 Ultras? Wouldnt one of the be (starved) of fresh air because the intake would be almost up against the card below it?

With air cooling the top card will be running hotter, but think about it for a second....of course there's room....how on earth could the design the boards and technology and then say.... "Oh wait a minute, we're sorry...but our highend card doesn't fit"...I mean really. :rolleyes: :p

It's cool though, I GUESS it's a legit question, although maybe not a very well thought out one. ;)

cornelious0_0 said:
Good plan, and the fact that the 6600's dont need a power cable makes it that much more attractive to a lot of people, although most gamers that have the cash for two GT's or two Ultras probably ha ve the cash for a decent power supply as well. ;)

power not as issue with my rig, She is ready for just about anything i toss at her

well, here's the bleeding edge for poor college students. just until i can afford the dual 6800 ultras :p .

akingi-vid2.JPG

the digital camera is a hand me down 0.3 mp, so sorry for the poor quality.

Nothing to be ashamed about with a Ti4200.....but the Tt cooler does irk me, and the quirky ramsink installation leaves something to be desired. ;)

Back