The New Batcave Is On Street View

HardOCP News

[H] News
Thanks to Google Street View, you can now wander around in the Batcave. Being able to walk around checking out the Batmobile, the weapons, the armor and Robin's suit is, in my opinion, far more satisfying than the movie itself.

Hah! Indeed cool! That and he has a nice rig/simulator setup going on for gaming! ;)

would have been much cooler if it was from the movie set not a cg rendering. but the rendering does look like its from a game.... they aren't making a game are they?

I'm imagining the first thing Batman does, when his packages come from Amazon, is break out a can of matte black spray paint.

nanananana nananana nananana batman... The important thing here is that the new bat suit not have nipples.

Never forget Batman & Robin 1997.

Oh hey, it's some of those weird Microsoft ergo keyboards and flat/bendy mice. :D

It looks like Batfleck or Alfred is into motherboard repair (see pics)
The 2 on the left are infamous Intel SLI boards with NForce chipsets. No wonder they are being repaired.:ROFLMAO:
They look almost exactly like the P5N32-SLI Deluxe but the 4 blue SATA ports are in a different arrangement. Not sure which board they are, or if they are a different revision of that same board.

I'm not sure what the other boards are. The one on the far right appears to be mini-itx P4 or K8 era (due to socket), but when you look at it from the rear the board is stretched out like a Shuttle motherboard. The one on the table center with the ports facing the chair is and AMD FM2 socket made by either Asus or MSI due to the black and blue color scheme. You can only see the socket when looking at if from behind the desk. I have no idea what the board is in the far back center of the desk.

I'm curious as to what he uses the Thrustmaster A-10 HOTAS joystick setup for. Remote control batmobile or batwing?

I love the setup he has for the remote Batwing control station , i can really use those retractable stands for my own TM Warthog HOTAS

Back