The Lian Li Gallery

Steak said:
Mine.

PC68F.jpg

see, that is a nice case. plenty of fans, and not too overdone.

Wow everyone's case is so nice props to everyone here's mines partically done I still got other plans for it :) Let me know what you guys think.

Picture079.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Already posted this elsewhere, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm getting my Lian-Li powder coated this friday. :D

Early next week (if i can hijack a friends cam) I should have pics of the new all-black powder'd LiLi. :D :cool:

cornelious0_0 said:
Already posted this elsewhere, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm getting my Lian-Li powder coated this friday. :D

Early next week (if i can hijack a friends cam) I should have pics of the new all-black powder'd LiLi. :D :cool:

Which case? How much did that set you back?

I want to know what people think about the PC-6077:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-112-044&depa=0 (link is innacurate it has 4 8cm fans)

I'm about to build a brand new machine and I'm looking for something to replace my Tsunami. I had my heart set on a black Praetorian but the PC-6077 looks so good and with the drive bays the way they are I think it would be ideal for an H20 kit.

I've noticed nobody owns one though.. never seen one posted. On the one hand I like that I would have an uncommon case but on the other it makes me wonder what's holding people back?

Ratboy said:
Which case? How much did that set you back?

My PC60 which I have already started to mod and cut up. Once the interior/exterior is powder'd black, all I'll have to do is buy/powder coat the mesh and get it installed in my windows I have cut and ready....this is gonna be one bitchin' machine, and I can't wait to have it finished. :D

navicaph said:
Just wanted to go sff. I tried to sell on the for sale/trade thread, but I had no takers.

Well, if it doesn't get sold I may be seriously interested in it in a couple of weeks.

A couple of quick shots of my ever evolving liquid cooled 6077b:

Lights off:
clearside.jpg

A glimpse of the front mesh mod (2x120mm rad installed behind)
quarterfront.jpg

Loop contents:

AQX 50Z pump
MCW6002 64 cpu block
MCW50 video block
Black Ice Pro2 w/Yate Loons
1/2" Clearflex with T-line

darkisz said:
A couple of quick shots of my ever evolving liquid cooled 6077b:

Lights off:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/darkisz23/clearside.jpg

A glimpse of the front mesh mod (2x120mm rad installed behind)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/darkisz23/quarterfront.jpg

Loop contents:

AQX 50Z pump
MCW6002 64 cpu block
MCW50 video block
Black Ice Pro2 w/Yate Loons
1/2" Clearflex with T-line

Thank you! That's the case I was just asking about. How has it worked for you so far?

Also, do you have any daytime interior shots?

How has it worked for you so far?

I like it alot. It's my first LL, so of course it impressed me. I did find it challenging fitting all the components in, but removing all the drive bays covers from the front and just plunking in a double rad was so nice to be able to do, and no serious cutting was involved. (The drive bay cage needed a little trimming) Plus the bonus is the rad gets to suck in fresh air, as opposed to case air like most top and back mounted rads.

Also, do you have any daytime interior shots?

I did a little photo shoot today for ya, Stellar

sideflashback2a.jpg

sideflashlow01a.jpg

Video card cooling:

mcw50mount.jpg

Got any wider angle shots of the front of the case?

I got a few shots for you, too, cornelious0_0

Front shot, without/with mesh

frontpair.jpg

3/4 view

sidefrontflash.jpg

Money shot!

sidefront2.jpg

Glad you like it.

darkisz said:
Glad you like it.

I sure do, partially because that's the same honeycomb mesh from mnpctech that I'm gonna be using in three different places on my case, and i love seeing it installed on other ppls boxes. :)

I have 1.5" on each side of my side panel that's left, the rest of the panel is just a giant hole....and I'll be filling that hole with mesh, along with my top window, and the large rectangle that i cut out of the front bezel infront of the front intakes. It'll be made that much sweeter by the fact that the mesh will be powder coated the same black as the case, and it's gonna be fricken pimp. :D

Thx for making me want the damn stuff even more. ;)

I love to see Grr etched into the window. :) I think I might do something like that for a friend's case.

Ballz2TheWallz said:
mad love for gir you should have had him in his doggy suit to

Haha, if anything I was gonna do anything similar I'd probly get Foamy airbrushed on the side of my case or etched into my window....if I had one.

Volkswagen said:
i believe it a water jet cutter or a plasma one but what ever it is it looks very sick

a plasma cutter couldnt do such precise work but it'd be no problem with a watter jet.

navicaph said:
Just wanted to go sff. I tried to sell on the for sale/trade thread, but I had no takers.

thats funny because I'm about to buy one of those cases and sell my current SFF (SB75G2) system. :p

what a small world...

Dudeyourlame said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/darkisz23/mcw50mount.jpg

id consider getting ram sinks on that video card dude

Haha, good call, except I had the ram on my X800XT-PE overvolted a bit, and running at 1.3GHz DDR with no ramsinks and it wasn't really THAT hot.....I've had a 6800GT also, and yes it'll be holding the OC back, but I wouldn't say it's a deathly issue to not have any 'sinks on that ram.

I ask for everyone apology that the top of my Lian Li is dusty. I have let you all down :(

compy1.jpg

compy2.jpg

compy3.jpg

Not really that bad Raines, I finally took my LiLi into the powder coat "shop" today....she's scheduled to be done in a week....and even though the wiring wont be that great with the NF7-S...I'll still try and get some pics taken with my rig up and running in the semi-completed form of Perfect Dark. :cool:

cornelious0_0 said:
Haha, good call, except I had the ram on my X800XT-PE overvolted a bit, and running at 1.3GHz DDR with no ramsinks and it wasn't really THAT hot.....I've had a 6800GT also, and yes it'll be holding the OC back, but I wouldn't say it's a deathly issue to not have any 'sinks on that ram.

Ramsinks will probably be in the next round of mods, but I'm actually getting slightly higher memory OC's with the sinks bare. When I check 'em with my organic temp probe (finger), no alarms go off ;)

Nice work darkisz. How is the mesh attached? Pic?

Thanks, its attached with umm....friction :D . I just cut the piece to size vertically and about 4 inches long sideways. Then I pressed the sheet into the front panel frame and used an old clipboard and hammer to get it tight at the corner.

frictionmesh.jpg

Thanks darkisz.
I have a 6077 that I will be modding and will be using the same hex mesh for my 120mm intake. I will have to use you hi-tech patented method.

Hofy said:
Thanks darkisz.
I have a 6077 that I will be modding and will be using the same hex mesh for my 120mm intake. I will have to use you hi-tech patented method.

Haha...good stuff.

On a side note.....once I order the honeycomb mesh and my mesh fan grills from MNPCtech I'll be taking them in to be powder coated black also.....with some input from a bud 'round here I've decided to help the case live up to its name and truely become Perfect Dark. :cool:

When I take those peices in I'll probly even go to the extent of getting my I/O plate powder coated the same black...so that the rear of the case is 100% black.....I won't be buying/building a new rig in this case for awhile anyways....so it's all good.

I can hardly wait, this next 7 days or less waiting for my case is gonna be hell.....help me get through this will you guys. ;)

Just got a really nice Sony digital camera. Let the showing off begin.

I named my pc "Blue Ice Monster".

CA892Z8N.jpg

sidepicedit.jpg

The whole setup.

pcpic.jpg

1337pimpRIGpc.jpg

I have some pics of it running in the dark that I will post soon too. I have to get them off of the camera.

Well, these pics have been up in the rate my cables thread for a little while, but for all of those who don't look there here is my V1000:

1.jpg

3.jpg

couldn't pick a colour... went with a white led instead :)

11.jpg

follow this link for more pictures.

I'll take some more outside shots once i finish my laser cut/etched perspex side panel (i'm pretty much making it for lans etc.) It's good working with a laser machine at work 'cause all that stuff is free for me :D

Yeah get more outside shoots. :)

I wish I could get a custom laser etched side panel. Care to hook a guy up? ;)

>WP< $lipKnot said:
I named my pc "Blue Beast".

Not to be a prune but.....

1) Your sig is three lines too long and needs to be shortened.
2) Your case doesn't seem to hold up to its namesake...all I see is a few LED fans....maybe the lights out shots will help. ;)

thisisglen.....be sure to get pics up when you can, I can't wait to see your panel....and I'll be sure to get shots of Perfect Dark when she comes back from the shop. :D

Okay, here's my photoshoped idea of what my case may look like..

i'm an nvidia fan boy so nalu was the obvious choice, I'd probably like something different but i can't think of anything so if you've got a suggestion, shoot. The other thing i'm doing is putting a metal plate with various logos attached on the facing side of the powersupply. The one problem i have is that my laser machine is only 600x300mm, so i will have to put a join 2/3 of the way down as you can see.. but as the case is divided into sections it shouldn't look that bad.. if i can i'll run it with the section edge (along, diagonally down, then along again) but untill i measure properly i'm not sure.

remember this will only be a temporary side for lan's / comps and other special occasions etc.. that way the novelty shouldn't wear off to quickly :)

photoshop%20side.JPG

glen

thisisglen

OMG MAN!!!!!!!!

Hay, I just have one questong for you man. "Could I buy that exact same side panal form you???" "Also how much would that cost?

And I am not joking when i say that either!!! I would really really like to get somthing like that for my next build (currently buying the parts ;P)

Also kick @$$ man

cornelious0_0 said:
Not to be a prune but.....

1) Your sig is three lines too long and needs to be shortened.
2) Your case doesn't seem to hold up to its namesake...all I see is a few LED fans....maybe the lights out shots will help. ;)

thisisglen.....be sure to get pics up when you can, I can't wait to see your panel....and I'll be sure to get shots of Perfect Dark when she comes back from the shop. :D

I am about to take some new pics in the dark of the "Blue Beast" in the vga mode setting on my camera(just got a new digi cam and made the pics too big). I am going to take them and post them tonight.

Soon to be way more blue. I just ordered a Zalman CNPS-7000B-ALCU LED cpu cooler online and a dual 4 inch CCFL kit. It is going to look sick. I can hardly wait.

>WP< $lipKnot said:
It is going to look sick. I can hardly wait.

Haha, I'll show you "can hardly wait" when I get my case back....I've been dragging this thing on for months...and to finally have the LiLi powder coated is gonna be really nice....after that's done I'm gonna start on sleeving everything in the case, and covering up any/all LED's inside the case. Once all the LED's are covered up and the interior is "Perfect(ly) Dark" I'll throw in a couple 12" UV ccfl's to light up my DFI mobo's yellow reactive parts and it'll be bitchin. :D

*cough*sig*cough*

;)

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

CAPFI5JE.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

CA0PURO1.jpg

CA6AL1DQ.jpg

CAFJ0VAL.jpg

Blue enough to be the "Blue Beast"?

Waiting on a UPS shipment for this.

7000bled.jpg

and this

extremepcgear_1832_6181196.jpg

I am more than sure after these two little upgrades my rig will definitely earn the name "Blue Beast".

Back