The Lian Li Gallery

Originally posted by kill_emma
yes, yes i was being sarcastic, i followed that whole project :p

cool, i still work on it, but its so hard to find time with 2 jobs and a newborn to take care of...

liek omg...i like what killa did with the dif colored bays, my friend has a black PC601 (model I have as well) I might steal the bays hes not using :D

case.jpg

pretty stock so far...its got a WC rad in the bays so that hole sucks through it. pretty much just that and a hole I cut in the back tray for the pumps power connector are the only mods. im not too sure what else I want to do to it, probabily steal my friends drive plates and put the one in, and buy two others and drill them out...I need that hole there for the rad to suck in fresh cold air as my case temp is too high (only one fan blowing in, I want quiet dammit :D).

About two years ago;

8.jpg

11.jpg

About 6 months ago;

2.JPG

1.JPG

Current;
28.JPG

19.JPG

Ive since added a 8x DVD burner since that last pic.

some people just have too much money

or better money managment.....

IM buying a house very soon, and the loan im getting (30 year) is going to give me about 10,000 extra cash in pocket, I plan on fixing up the hose with about 6-7g, as for the rest.....iv been eye balling a vapor A64 system.

yeah, but then there's the poor 14 year olds who by law cannot get jobs :( and let's face it, mowing lawns is not going to get you a vapor system any time soon.

i wokr at a local hockey rink when i was 14, i cleaned the rinks after the game 3 days a week for 40 bucks a night....(under the tabel) it was cool, i got to play for free too

yeah, but then there's the poor 14 year olds who by law cannot get jobs :( and let's face it, mowing lawns is not going to get you a vapor system any time soon.

You would be surprised how much money you can make by mowing lawns and or starting a landscaping business!

Just to let ya know there was this guy that used to cut my neighbors lawn, charged $40. After my neighbor started raving about how great he was, more of the other neighbors started to use him... needless to say he does the entire street... which is about 20 houses.... that's $800 for that day he pulled in... I actually think he upped his prices a tad and is continuing to grow.... props to him for working hard and making $$ :)

-Nigel

Originally posted by boardsportsrule
any one have a top window on ur lian li? considering one, but wanna see how it looks!

I do. It's not just a clean window though, as I have 3 92mm fans on it.

Anyway, I posted pics of it earlier in this thread.

NewShockerGuy said:
You would be surprised how much money you can make by mowing lawns and or starting a landscaping business!

Just to let ya know there was this guy that used to cut my neighbors lawn, charged $40. After my neighbor started raving about how great he was, more of the other neighbors started to use him... needless to say he does the entire street... which is about 20 houses.... that's $800 for that day he pulled in... I actually think he upped his prices a tad and is continuing to grow.... props to him for working hard and making $$ :)

-Nigel

almost sounds like me! Mowing lawns, painting random things, fixing random things, and helping random old people move got me my 4ghz beast in sig!

im thinking about saving for a pc-60 or pc-60b and a watercooling setup. you guys have some great cases. keep it up. :D

Reserved until I get new pics =D <3 Lian-Li. Anyhoo, their some some nice set ups in this thread.

very nice^
pics like that just make me want a lian-li + watercooling this very second!
too bad im broke (damn upgrades) :(

Im waiting for a X800 Pro, using a 9200SE for a few weeks. :( Sold my 9800XT and shipped it out already.

Watercooling+Case around $600 I guess, maybe a little less.

FALLGUY really have tons of money... and nicee lookin rigs. Lookey he's got triple monitors and gettin an x800 already damn if only i have tons of money....

Why do people feel the need to quote an entire post including the pictures just for one freaking sentence?

Now, I'm on on 56K but others are, so let's have a little sympathy?

DeViLdUdE said:
FALLGUY really have tons of money... and nicee lookin rigs. Lookey he's got triple monitors and gettin an x800 already damn if only i have tons of money....

What? I am far from rich, and dont have triple monitors...

Oh my bad about the triple monitors but still you make too much comps:D:D:D very nice comps.

I just finished this up a few days ago and thought I'd share. Mods aren't anything special, painted the case with Chevy dark blue, the inside white and mounted a PSOne LCD in the 3.5" drive bay space. Have different wallpaper running on the LCD with Ultramon going to run Samurize onit someday when I get the time to fool around with it.

front.jpg

guts1.jpg

guts2.jpg

shiny.jpg

Specs are Abit IS7; P4 2.6; Radeon 9800 XT; Radeon 9200 (for LCD); Audigy 2 ZS; 2 WD Raptors 36gb ones; and 1GB od Geil PC400.

Torquemada XP said:
Holy moly! The Illuminati overclocks, too! :D

hehe
that's the sign of the freemasons and not the illuminati :D ;)

the story behind the logo

i modded the case for my art-class
our teacher gave us the task to combine two things, an old and a new thing
something like combining two architectural styles
and i wanted two mod a case for my art class for a long time anyway so i took the sign of the freemasons
(i hope this was understandable enough :D )

Crimson-AC- said:
hehe
that's the sign of the freemasons and not the illuminati :D ;)

the story behind the logo

i modded the case for my art-class
our teacher gave us the task to combine two things, an old and a new thing
something like combining two architectural styles
and i wanted two mod a case for my art class for a long time anyway so i took the sign of the freemasons
(i hope this was understandable enough :D )

Come on now...we all know you hang out in Bohemian Grove! ;)

Looks cool, though.

Back