The Lian Li Gallery

hey glen, can you post the specs on your machine? it is one of the nicest looking ones on these forums!
:D im green with envy.

GLEN!!!!!!!!! (whats up man been a while)

OMG DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU DO MAKE IT SO CLEAN!!!! :eek:
4.JPG

I mean I have the same case and it looks nothing like it!!! and i have spend about 6 or more hours wireing the thing!!!!

DSC03012.jpg

DSC03008.jpg

dont have the wireing pictures up :(
will be shortly

Johnie said:
Nice.....Best wiring job i've seen in a while. Do you have any closer shot of how you did the wiring? I'd like to see so I can make mine clean like that.

No kidding, I just bought the V1000 and my cabling sucks...give us some more shots on how you did it.

AuroraProject said:
And fabulous job on the wiring, thats the cleanest I've ever seen.

He does deserve some serious props....not that he hasn't already had his fair share. ;)

holy shit! it dosnt even look like a computer....He clearly Photoshoped the wires out :p

Great job dude

I(illa Bee said:
holy shit! it dosnt even look like a computer....He clearly Photoshoped the wires out :p

Great job dude

Haha, too funny, I needed a good laugh. :p

All to true though, there are a few wiring jobs around these forums that are deserving of comment like that, and personally, I find stuff like that funny as hell. :)

FullMetal said:

Thats sweet! I belive every case need you call sing on it, or the computer name....

Im currently debateing on putting I(illa Bee on my case like my older PC70 or putting the case name "HIGH-VOLTAGE"

Wile im talking about it, here is my way old LIAN-LI, like when PC70s were first out....
case05.jpg

case02.jpg

P1010076.JPG

EDIT: this is back in the apartment days, im since then improved my living status, and has a lot nicer setup, desk and speackers, and keybaord/mouse and the system is totally new... ohh yea, i dont wear skateboard shoes anymore.. lol, it onyl took me 5 years after i gave up baording to stop wearing them... :(

AuroraProject said:
Can I ask where you got that SLI sticker? And fabulous job on the wiring, thats the cleanest I've ever seen.

Sure, i got it from my printer in the room next door.. I put it together myself with images off nvidia.com. It's just on High Gloss Photo paper with 3M spray glue to stick it on..

cornelious0_0 said:
...not that he hasn't already had his fair share.

True, still gives me the warm fuzzy feeling though. So thanks guys :)

I(illa Bee said:
He clearly Photoshoped the wires out :p

cornelious0_0 said:
Haha, too funny, I needed a good laugh.

I need a good laugh ocassionally too. I'm laughing at myself though because I can't help but think photoshop would have been a hell of a lot easier too! and no cut fingers!

I'm really liking the look of these water cooled systems.. Gives me too many ideas and makes me realise how few weekends I have! Especially when they're taken up with LANs

Glen

Yeah thisisglen, that is a friggin' awesome case.

I need to borrow my friend's digital camera...made some changes to my PC65 recently, and have a few more ideas in mind right now as well. I'm looking at watercooling perhaps in the future, but the parts I priced would run me about $450, with the main culprit being the Danger Den NV68 water block I was looking at. Clean case wiring + watercooling is just so amazing to look at that I almost have to do it. On the other hand...and I know I may be branded a [H]eretic here...I don't overclock :eek: and my temperatures with air cooling are already extremely good...

AuroraProject said:
Can I ask where you got that SLI sticker? And fabulous job on the wiring, thats the cleanest I've ever seen.
Oh very nice work! I really love it :D

Daniel Andrew Lowe said:
Here are a few of my Lian Li mod´s.
These are relatively simple, but I am working on a V1100B now, which should be done by January.
I will post that mod, when it has been completed.

75b1.jpg

75b1.JPG

75b2.JPG

75b3.JPG

pc651.jpg

pc652.jpg

pc653.jpg

pc655.jpg

pc656.jpg

pc657.jpg

Very nice too!
:)

Very nice bro.....I can't say I'm much for the little peice on the front bezel, but the dragon cut is pretty nice, and the paint job is pretty slick.

I can hardly wait now to get my SN95G5 and start to work, doing the cutting I've got planned, and then I'm gonna be going for a completely mirror'd high gloss black finish....sexc. :D

I(illa Bee said:
Thats sweet! I belive every case need you call sing on it, or the computer name....

Im currently debateing on putting I(illa Bee on my case like my older PC70 or putting the case name "HIGH-VOLTAGE"

Wile im talking about it, here is my way old LIAN-LI, like when PC70s were first out....

Thanks.

I wanted to make it MINE. So I put Full Metal on the face plate. Used the drive cover in case it got messed up making it, easier to replace drive cover than whole case.

This case is my only non SFF case, I love it. Kinda wish Lian Li would come up with a SFF case.

FullMetal said:
Thanks.

I wanted to make it MINE. So I put Full Metal on the face plate. Used the drive cover in case it got messed up making it, easier to replace drive cover than whole case.

This case is my only non SFF case, I love it. Kinda wish Lian Li would come up with a SFF case.

At least they've got one hell of a desktop chasis under their belt.....me likes.....kinda want one to mod actually. :)

Anyone got a PC-37? It's a Lian-Li midi tower..

I was thinking about making a file server but can't find interior pictures.. I'd also like someones opinion whos had personal experience with the case. Or maybe i'll just buy one and form my own opinions ;)

Glen

Daniel Andrew Lowe said:
Here are a few of my Lian Li mod´s.
These are relatively simple, but I am working on a V1100B now, which should be done by January.
I will post that mod, when it has been completed.

pc653.jpg

Anybody recognize the heatsink on Daniel's CPU? I can't quite make out the patent number.

PruBowl300 said:
Here you go.
http://www.indygamers.com/vB/gallery/albums/userpics/10033/Image007.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.indygamers.com/vB/gallery/albums/userpics/10033/Image008.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.indygamers.com/vB/gallery/albums/userpics/10033/Image013.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.indygamers.com/vB/gallery/albums/userpics/10033/Image004.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Hehe maybe it would look better if you would rotate the picture ;)

If you ever want to sell that rig, I'm sure nVidia would like it. Would look nice in their lobby or something. ;)

Kaiga said:
there are some really good looking pcs in this thread.

That's an understatement if I've ever heard one.....I love this thread, just a little sad that I'll be leaving my LiLi behind for another XPC. ;)

I just bought my first Lian-Li. It's a PC-7077B, I'll be gutting my Dell and moving the parts into this case, along with an Asus mobo. Here's a pic of it right now: (I'll update pics when it's done)

large.jpg

My thoughts on this case:

It's very light, I also have a Coolermaster Praetorian and it's fairly heavy compared to this case.
Very roomy, I know it's a full tower case, but I didn't expect it to quite this big!
Dual 120's and dual 80's are always nice.
It has a grill in the top for an additional 120mm fan.
I like the tool less front panel removal, very easy to work on.
No reset switch.
Front panel firewire is a plus for me.
Whats up with these mobo standoffs?
Love the vibration damper bushings everywhere.
Whats this? Sharp edges? :eek:
The built in card holder thingy seems pretty cool.

At this point I'm thinking it's a little pricey for what it is. I don't like how the side panels are folded after they are colored black, this leaves a slight discoloration at the folds, the silver underneath shows. I look forward to the build using this case.

^ amen.

family got home yesterday from vacation so i can take some pics of my lian li [with wiring job that will make corn happy (i guess...)] ill try to post some pics later on.

-Lawler

Ok here are some pictures, im sorry but i somehow can not take a single nonblurry picture... its hard to take steady pictures of your case when you have to lie down or kneel... or i just dont have steady hands, you decide.

|

i realize my tape job on the back is not very good but it works fine and keeps every thing out of the way.

-lawler

yea its my last name.... where do you live? [rhode island here... used to be up in Mass]

Nice work Lawler...man, that hole by the power supply is so basic and effective that it's a damn shame that Lian-Li didn't ship the PC6x series with it already cut out!

Back