The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

I remember when my Mom was still around She had a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited well she had to get a coolant flush she was amazed that the guy was able to "step" on the gas from under the hood I told her he is just pulling the cable the same cable that the gas pedal pulls when you step on it. I don't know how they can do this now with modern cars as there is no throttle cable as it uses electronic controls AKA drive-by-wire
Yep, I always hated when they did that as it typically created slack because of the way they janked on it. :mad:

Today? You need a computer for everything. :D

I've got a code for a free 14 day trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Not valid for current XBL or Game Pass people. I got it with my Xbox controller that I paid too much money for.

PM me for code Claimed

Last edited:
I have a Simple Mobile $50 card and sim kit. I got this when I bought a Moto x4 back in 2019 from Best Buy. I have no idea if it even has the credits or works at all. I can scratch and send you code or you can pay shipping and I ship them out.

Attachments

• Image.JPG
    Image.JPG
    332 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have a Simple Mobile $50 card and sim kit. I got this when I bought a Moto x4 back in 2019 from Best Buy. I have no idea if it even has the credits or works at all. I can scratch and send you code or you can pay shipping and I ship them out.

pm sent

ALL GONE: in the mail

Some mining things that have gone dusty in the basement, oops. Weren't mined to death maybe 1 year, and passed Unigine Heaven benchmark when put away. Let me know, shipping from ~ 06105.

2x 5870 1gb, 1x 6950, 1x 7870XT

Also have a non-posting EVGA x58 SLI motherboard, with i7 920, and 3x4gb of the appropriate ram. Rams probably good, either the motherboard or the CPU are boned as it did go from working - to not working (no sparks flying just a quietly didn't come back after restart, but had inconsistent posting for some time).

Attachments

• 483881_DSC_0012.jpg
    483881_DSC_0012.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 483882_DSC_0011.jpg
    483882_DSC_0011.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 483880_DSC_0013.jpg
    483880_DSC_0013.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Free laptop with broken screen. agp out to monitor works fine. has no hdd and it might have some ddr2 memory in it. replacement screen is cheap between $20-30 and diy fixit is really easy.

HP/Compaq 6510b

processor is a T7100

has a 512mb stick making the total system 1024mb..I assume it already has 512mb of memory built into the laptop.

has Windows Vista COA on the bottom of the case

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01044700#AbT0

just pay the mailing costs

Last edited:
Anyone want to take all six case fans left? I have them in a medium flat rate box ready to go and just want someone willing to send me the prepaid USPS shipping label.
I'll take them, but I don't know how to do the shipping label thing. Can you PM me with instructions, or accept me sending you $15.50 PP F/F to cover the cost?

Looking for a Apple Keyboard and Track ball mouse. Anybody have one ?
I have an older Apple keyboard model A1048. I will need some cleaning since its been sitting inside my plastic bin since the last time i tried cleaning it. Its the one with the two usb ports.

I have 2 1 0 IPt invites to give away if anyone needs them. I don't think they'll work if you've been banned before though.

All gone.

Last edited:
I have an older Apple keyboard model A1048. I will need some cleaning since its been sitting inside my plastic bin since the last time i tried cleaning it. Its the one with the two usb ports.
That should work

Just trying to get use to mac and having the apple keyboard makes it easier since some keys are labeled different than a windows keyboard

WD 500 GB MyBook Essentials Hard Drive - (WD5000C032) USB 2.0. FREE - pay flat rate medium USPS shipping ($15.50).

EDIT: External drive. Realized that describing it as USB 2.0 wasn't clear enough.

Attachments

• 1631205757987.png
    1631205757987.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Anyone have an ancient mini usb cable? Also need a 512 meg SD card. Happy to pay postage and discuss if I have any goodies to offer back for free. AIPTEK DV video cam. Since it only has output to RCA for old televisions it will be fun to try to take and export video. The directions tell you how to get it to work on 98SE, Win 2000, and XP, "Just ignore the warnings and replace the original driver"...LOL

Attachments

• Mini USB.jpg
    Mini USB.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Anyone have a samsung charger lying around, specifically an EP-TA300 for a stupid chare pad I cant use? ;)

Anyone have an ancient mini usb cable? Also need a 512 meg SD card. Happy to pay postage and discuss if I have any goodies to offer back for free.
I have a crutial 512mb SD card. a 1 GB class 1 Sd Card and a 2 GB Card. Left overs from a project. I only have USB to Mini B, I think you need something different. I could be wrong, someone let me konw. https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13243 is like what I have.

I have a crutial 512mb SD card. a 1 GB class 1 Sd Card and a 2 GB Card. Left overs from a project. I only have USB to Mini B, I think you need something different. I could be wrong, someone let me konw. https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13243 is like what I have.
I can use the 512 only as that is the max size. I could probably format a 1 gig 512 but would like to go original. The damn standard is so old I don't remember which one I am looking for but I think the shape is unique. That link looks like a match. Now to find AV out to RCA cable for a complete set.

I have a EP-TA200 which is the 15W version but not sure if you don't want to hold out for the 300 which is the 25W one.
thanks but I have tried the ta200. no go. this charge pad checks the power supply on power up and will throw an error if it senses issues like too small of a PSU. the charge pad is the samsung ep-n6100

Back