The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

Thanks, but I would have to have another adapter to turn it into VGA, or would also require a cable with DVI on one end and VGA on another. I had a few a long time ago, but none now.

[/Samsung 4GB PC3-10600R model # M393B5170EH1-CH9 - not sure if it works, as it would not post in the machine I tested it in - GONE
Belkin 3-port PCI Firewire card model # F5U501 Rev. A
SoundBlaster Live! 24-bit PCI sound card model # SB0410
SoundBlaster Audigy 4 PCI sound card model # SB0610
MSI X1300 128MB PCIe graphics card with 2 DVI and 1 S-video model # 6003076R - GONEQUOTE]

MSI card is spoken for. The two soundblaster cards and the firewire card remain.

I'l take the Sound Blaster cards, both if possible

Looking for a working low-profile video card for UT2004 gameplay. I'll pay shipping of course. Anyone have something?

I have a 60% bottle left of PT Nuke PH Neutral here, yours if you pay shipping.

Hello People! I found a phone case for a cell phone. No idea what it fits. Was in a house that my daughter just moved into. Its free for the taking + shipping. Of course, with the USPS new shipping fees, it would cost about $2.60 to ship within the US. If no one is interested, would anyone at least be able to tell me what it fits? Its in really good shape with John Deere on it.

still here

I have a C2D E6600 up for grabs......

This is GONE but I may have another in a few days....

Last edited:
Looking to get rid of a PCI (legacy) wireless N300 card. New condition, in retail box. If you want to pay for shipping that's fine, can otherwise be picked up in Dayton, Ohio.

Edit: It done got tooken. (It's gone)

Last edited:
GONE

Attachments

• freebies.jpg
    freebies.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
dell mobo.jpg
I have a 1155 dell system mobo that's having some sort of problem. Any ddr3 memory that I put in it, the fan spins and gives two error beep code. It was working at first until I start to switch CPU's for testing. Free for the cost of mailing. Maybe someone else can get it up and running.

View attachment 480 I have a 1155 dell system mobo that's having some sort of problem. Any ddr3 memory that I put in it, the fan spins and gives two error beep code. It was working at first until I start to switch CPU's for testing. Free for the cost of mailing. Maybe someone else can get it up and running.
I see your problem there, right between the socket and the PCIe slot: it says "Dell..."

Looking for an agp card to replace a faulty one in a lady's Windows ME computer. Anyone have one collecting dust?

It is replacing a tnt2. All she does on the computer is track her business and taxes; doesn't even hook it to the internet. I guess working is the only real requirement. :p

I'm pretty sure I have a few AGP cards around if no one comes up with something else.

Would anyone have the original disc 1 of UT 2003? Mine is cracked and is needing a copy of it.

Let me check on getting you a copy of mine buschman31

I have the original game complete and I can see about making an "image" of disk one? Not sure what software would be best to make an exact copy though. I'll do some research on that and if you have any ideas let me know.

Let me check on getting you a copy of mine buschman31

I have the original game complete and I can see about making an "image" of disk one? Not sure what software would be best to make an exact copy though. I'll do some research on that and if you have any ideas let me know.

Imgburn usually works for me.

I have (2) 4gb CompactFlash cards, just pay shipping
"Transcend, 266x, CompactFlash, 4GB"

These came out of a Cisco DMP device, I'm not sure whats on them as I don't have a CF reader handy

----------------------GONE

Last edited:
If anyone has the plastic square or pieces that are used for the latch on an AM3 CPU section of the motherboard, I'd appreciate those.
I bought a hyper TX3 but I previously had an AIO water cooler which did not utilize those OEM piceces. The tx3 must latch to the OEM bracket.

If anyone has the plastic square or pieces that are used for the latch on an AM3 CPU section of the motherboard, I'd appreciate those.
I bought a hyper TX3 but I previously had an AIO water cooler which did not utilize those OEM piceces. The tx3 must latch to the OEM bracket.

Like this?

Back