The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

Magnetic Data Technologies 500GB hdd (SATA)
WE 80 GB hdd (pata)
(2) matching 40GB Seagate hdd's (pata)
box of crap...will probably throw this in with the hdd's actually. Will throw in IDE cables with all the drives as well (assuming I have them, I know I at least have a couple).

you pay shipping of course. I'm working on moving so I don't have an exact list right now unfortunately.

I also have a CoolerMaster V8, paid $40 for this, but I need it out. Shipping will be $10-15 on this...the AM3 is perfect but the LGA775 needs some work as it has a screw stuck in it (pretty bad), it can be fixed though I'm sure, I just don't need it since I had an AM3 on it.

You got PM about the hdds...

DigitalCancer, I'll take that V8. Just let me know what shipping will be.

Edit: PM coming your way...to the right person this time.

Last edited:
Max Payne 2 - Avail
F.E.A.R. Directors Cut -Avail
Battlefield 2 - Avail
Full Spectrum Warrior - Avail
007 NightFire - Avail
Freedom Fighters - Avail
Company of Heros (Non-Steam) - Avail
Spiderman Friend or Foe - Avail

More games. Spider Man was actually pretty fun. Installing Riddick Directors cut now, should have that done by tomorrow.

Last edited:
Anyone have an IDE RAID 0/1 controller (PCI) that they no longer need? I'm looking for something that's at least compatible with Windows Vista x64 to try and use in Windows 7.

edit: Finally a thread that will help me clear out a lot of my unnecessary computer stuff! Will try and post stuff soon.

Anoone have an IDE Controller card? I just need a card with one IDE port on it so I can transfer data from a hold IDE hard drive to a new SATA drive. My motherboard doesn't have any IDE ports. Thanks!

An oldie here but..

Anyone have some RDRAM? I finally got to messing with an old dually I've had in the basement, but I'm getting fed up with only 256mb. I need at least two 256's or better yet two 512's. The ones in there now are pc800 45ns.

Got a couple of power cords and usb 2.0 male to female cables (black and silverish)

I have a 1gb chip of Hynix. Pulled from a Mac Mini Intel. Un-used.

And still have the following:

Max Payne 2 - Avail
Battlefield 2 - Avail
007 NightFire - Avail
Freedom Fighters - Avail

I have 5-8 mixed-sticks of DDR1 and SDRAM memory sticks (128MB/256MB). Anyone wants them all can just pay for shipping. I had them in a FS thread, but now just wanna get rid of them for shipping charge. PM me.

I have 5-8 mixed-sticks of DDR1 and SDRAM memory sticks (128MB/256MB). Anyone wants them all can just pay for shipping. I had them in a FS thread, but now just wanna get rid of them for shipping charge. PM me.

pm sent

Since it seems like memory is a fad right now, I'll go ahead. I am looking for memory for two laptops that I have.

1. DDR-266 / PC-2100 or DDR-333 / PC-2700 200-pin SODIMM
2. DDR SODIMM 400MHz PC-3200 200PIN

Also, looking for a universal Power addapter for laptops, and/or Compatible Power adapters and Parts for these models. I would be willing to pay something If need be.

1. Dell pp05l Latitude D600 Adapter PA-10, PA-12, 19.5V 4.62A
2. Sony Vaio PCG-F350 19.5V 2.15A
3. Dell pp01l Latitude c600 Adapter PA-6, 20V 3.5A

I am also looking for Broken Electronics, Camera's, Laptops, any junk you happen to have lying around. I want to try my hand at some electronics repair. Let me know what you have, how much you want to ship to 06447, and what's wrong or at least what you think is wrong with it.

Thanks!

Last edited:
ebay is your best bet. I looked for a while and ended up getting 4 of them for $4 shipped on ebay.

I second this, but watch out, I've gotten some before that ONLY CHARGE the PC may or may not detect it, but it would never talk to it --- the charging pins worked fine though (they live in the family's cars now) I always say ~$4 each (with or without shipping dep on US/China) and felt it was worth the extra $4 (total of $8) to get a known-good data cable from Sprint.

I second this, but watch out, I've gotten some before that ONLY CHARGE the PC may or may not detect it, but it would never talk to it --- the charging pins worked fine though (they live in the family's cars now) I always say ~$4 each (with or without shipping dep on US/China) and felt it was worth the extra $4 (total of $8) to get a known-good data cable from Sprint.

The ones I grabbed were "OEM Blackberry" and when they arrived, they were either a REAL good knock offs or really OEM Blackberry cables.

The main issue is that some OEMs swap the data pins or other funky tricks. My LG's MicroUSB data cable would charge, but not sync my Samsung Android phone.

I have a 1gb chip of Hynix. Pulled from a Mac Mini Intel. Un-used.

And still have the following:

Max Payne 2 - Avail
Battlefield 2 - Avail
007 NightFire - Avail
Freedom Fighters - Avail

All games are gone to Wol-va-rine. Answering PM about the ram now.

Got my game (N.O.L.F. 2) from Lamont a couple of days ago. I'm not sure which is cooler - the game or the Japanese stamps. :D

Thanks again man!

Got my game (N.O.L.F. 2) from Lamont a couple of days ago. I'm not sure which is cooler - the game or the Japanese stamps. :D

Thanks again man!
Glad you got it :), it's a damn fun game. I've been going to different post offices trying to find Naruto and Gundam stamps. No luck :(.

Still looking for the memory above.^^^^^

I also looking for Broken Electronics, Camera's, Laptops, any junk you happen to have lying around. I want to try my hand at some electronics repair. Let me know what you have, how much you want to ship to 06447, and what's wrong or at least what you think is wrong with it.

whatever you want! ships from 07024

throwing this stuff out on Monday night.

All gone to computergeek

Last edited:
Still looking for the memory above.^^^^^

I also looking for Broken Electronics, Camera's, Laptops, any junk you happen to have lying around. I want to try my hand at some electronics repair. Let me know what you have, how much you want to ship to 06447, and what's wrong or at least what you think is wrong with it.

I have a broken AGP 6800GT 256MB. I think it would fit in a $5 flat rate USPS box. Interested?

Back