The Great AC Multi-Tool Contest

I thought my idea was legitamit two /cry. Well, no one will ever know besides those crazy german bastards, so I will call them now!

Me: Yo Germans! What is that god damn tool for so I can impress people over the uber-1337 internet?

German Engineer: To make internet savy computer geniuses to ponder over german enginnering skills, making them braincontrolled or brainwashed for a certain amount of time. MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!111one. GERMAN FTW! *hangs up phone*

Me: Damn those germans....damn them! Theyve delved so deep they wanted to control us deranged [H]ardcore members =\ Oh well..

OR THAT CAN BE USED TO HOLD THE MICROFILM OF THE PICTURES OF THE PERSON THAT REALLY SHOT JFK! IT WAS TOP NURSE ALL ALONG!!! I HAVE FOUND YOU OUT!! YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!!

Shut down already?

I was about to post a thoery about Fredersen and Rotwang fighting over Maria... Fritz Lang *was* German afterall... what more fitting tribute to AC (or German-gear in general) than working in the greatest sci-fi movie of all time... Maybe I could have even working in Moloch.

Hey I said Keychain and Lanyard first :p I just don't own the tool to take pictures of it....

Ahh well I never win anything not even those Subway Scratch off things.

R1ckCa1n said:
Could this run as long as the ACRyan contest?

Not a chance...

Been working out in Riverside for a few days so I haven't had much time to post. 12.5 hour shifts + one hour driving each way makes for a long day. :(

When I get a chance (probably Friday) I will announce the winners here. Then the lucky few will get their Mult-Tools sometime next week in the mail if you live in North America. If you don't then it takes as long as it takes. ;)

Fact: The Aqua Computer Multi-Tool is the only tool capable of injuring Chuck Norris.

Hmm, I would have guessed it to be a watercooling ninja's real ultimate power edition shuriken.

I think it is quite obvious from the placement of the holes that they are for the rest of the world to compare their penis size to that of the Germans, as well as their ball size. Note the placing of said holes. You can clearly tell that is what it was intended for.

Most people think the big hole at the top is a bottle opener, but it's actually the see through point if to see what number you reach on the ruler. Oh boy do the germans underestimate the rest of the world...

Oh silly germans.

LadyMakoFox said:
Fact: The Aqua Computer Multi-Tool is the only tool capable of injuring Chuck Norris.
That actually made me laugh out loud.
Here, have a cookie.

Wait patiently for the announcement...

...and blows his chance at a shuriken, penis guage, earring, pimp necklace, interocitor part...

Consider it a bump... love the ideas people are coming up with.

431344553437f32ed06da8.gif

Drum roll....

And the winners are:

Most Useful:

Goes to Derrick70 for discovering the real use of the hole in the middle and the best use for a Multi-Tool in the pic below. Though I think it would be better placed on the front of the case. :D

Derrick70 said:
yo can slip it over the ac tubing while pressing down on the tool on to the fitting it will release the ac tubing

Derrick70 said:
ya here you go
DSC01514.JPG
to bad the beer was bad all that work for nothing

Most Artistic

Three really good entries here, but the Multi-Tool earrings just really caught my eye.

LadyMakoFox said:
e5943y3001p101003studearring1c.jpg

I couldnt stop laughing at it.

Most Obscure:

The real reason???

madmat said:
They're there to make people ask questions.

Most Imaginative:

This definitely takes the cake in this classification. Gotta stick this on an assault weapon and try it out...

mastanives said:
it is obviosly part of a bridge stick for pool. the middle hole is where you attach it to the stick, the large hole is obviously for opening a fresh brew, and the little holes are some sort of modern aiming mechanism designed by those crazy germans...

Most Looped (crazy):

Since I'm not too crazy this one was hard to figure out, but it kind of makes sense in a crazy kind of way. :eek:

Originally posted by metarinka on bit-tech.net:

"pff, so very obvious. its used as a direct die jet impingment water block. The two small holes are mobo mounting holes. The center hole holds the 8mm tubing perfectly above the cpu. the side cut outs are for style and to reduce weight. and finally for the enthusiast O/cer a convient bottle opener over their mobo."

And of course Top Nurse's Pick:

Well being a collector of sci-fi movies I am quite torn about deciding between these two entries. The 5th Element vs The Day the Earth Stood Still. So....the winner is both of them! Have to go talk Wes out of another Multi-Tool. :D

Mysterae said:
Damn, I thought you said multipass...

multipass_01.jpg

BellaCroix said:
I think the whole thing is Alien-tech. In the event you forget the words "Klaatu Barada Nikto" but need to keep Gort from destroying the world you pull the fail-safe key out of his back and he switches to kitty-cat mode.

Little known fact: Gort was cooled using German watercooling gear and used Windows 51 (It's much more stable, with a more intuitive GUI than Windows 49).

I want to thank everyone for having a little fun with me and I think I really did learn what a Multi-Tool is for. ;) Please PM me with your snail mail addresses and I will put them in the post next week.

w00t, I actually won something. Now I'm not a total loser...just a partial one....

Sweet!

Finally my extensive DVD collection of classic sci-fi and horror pays off... and mom said it would never amount to anything! Think I'll call her, wake her up at 4:00am and let her know!

ALL of the holes are used during an astronomical event the likes of which has not been seen since 400BC! When venus, mars and one secret star all lineup with the holes, the entire device becomes a key which unlocks hell and all its demons!

I have been sworn to secrecy regarding the "secret star," so do not even bother to ask! My Order would have me dead by midnight!

trust me on this one.

AC4LIFE!

EDIT: uhg, im always too late for the party...

Cheers Top Nurse ygpm. The 5th Element is one of my all time fav movies!

I may even get to use the tool for more than just opening beer (JD man myself).

If you don't get your AC Multi-Tool by Saturday please post here. :) Sorry for the delay, but these trauma cases have just been piling up right an left lately. ;)

Got mine in the mail, on my birthday even too bad my turbo couldn't have arrived as safely as the tool did.

thanks. :D

Many thanks Top Nurse, got my Multi-Pass er, Multi-Tool in the post today!

This is one well travelled Multi-Tool... Germany to USA to UK., it's got more frequent flyer miles than me!

Mysterae said:
Many thanks Top Nurse, got my Multi-Pass er, Multi-Tool in the post today!

This is one well travelled Multi-Tool... Germany to USA to UK., it's got more frequent flyer miles than me!

Actually it went Germany => Austria => Germany => USA => UK :D

Is Sharka just an internet store with physical depots like Newegg, or is it a brick-and-mortar store with an internet site people can also order from?

n00btard said:
Is Sharka just an internet store with physical depots like Newegg, or is it a brick-and-mortar store with an internet site people can also order from?
Sharka is not the only store to order from.

n00btard said:

Yes and Yes

I never did get mine :(

I have been troubled about this and since I am a woman of my word please send me your latest address and I will send you out one right away. I apologize for my sloth in this matter.

Wow, it's really been a long time since this contest.

And from this thread, I remember now that I was on bit-tech before [H] but I have a hell of a lot more posts here...

PM sent and I must say, you've been away far too long. Welcome back!

PM sent and I must say, you've been away far too long. Welcome back!

Thanks! Your Multi-Tool should arrive in a 3-4 days by USPS Priority Mail. If it doesn't show up post here again and I will get a tracker on it. :D

Back