The Frag Dolls

HardOCP News

[H] News
I am working on an interview with the Frag Dolls, a team of UbiSoft sponsored uber-hotties that recently whipped everyones ass at PAX (Penny Arcades Expo ). The picture doesn't do them justice, they are all beautiful girls...and most importantly REAL gamers.

fragdolls_team.jpg

http://fragdolls.blogspot.com

I will be putting together questions over the next few days, if you ideas for questions or have anything you would like to have me ask, put it here.

NO derogatory / off topic comments, the mods will strike down upon thee if you chose not to abide by those guidelines :D

Are they single and do any of them live in teh Rochester, NY area :D :rolleyes:

Hmm... How about asking them what else they do for work and fun. I assume they have another job, if not then damn that rocks.

Those are good (valid) questions, I will ask! Marital status, Jobs, etc. are all good questions.

Bane said:
I can't take my eyes off the brunette in the middle. :eek:

they are all uber-hotties (pics do not do them justice at ALL). There are a lot more pictures on their website / Frag Dolls blog. ( http://fragdolls.blogspot.com )

this is the girl you like...

pax_12-sm.jpg

These are REAL gamers too. The girl on the end Eekers is actually a big PC gamer too, she was at QuakeCon and the [H]ardware workshop.

Thank you Steve, I am officially in love. You could ask them if being an uber hottie is a requirement for joining frag dolls. Maybe in less geek terms though. :D

Lord of Shadows said:
I dont get it, why would ubi soft sponser a clan?

UbiSoft supports many clans, teams and the likes. I am more than sure (though I haven't talked to anyone at Ubi yet) that they saw the girls talent and the fact that they are an all-girl team in a male dominated environment (FPS shooters) and decided it would be smart to sponsor them.

They are damn good gamers and deserve sponsorship even if they were guys (like Fatal1ty is sponsored by ABIT)...it just so happens they are girls, all the better for us.

If I had a choice between being beat by another guy, or spanked by the ladies, the choice is obvious! :D

Could ask them what got them into gaming in the firstplace.
Could also ask them what kind of wierd things have happened to them, being a group of attractive girls in the game is definetly a rarity, and I'm sure it has led to some interesting ordeals.

You could ask the obvious questions like....
1) How is it being a woman/girl in a mainly male dominated environment
2) Do they feel they are treated differently than other women in the scene because they are considerd attractive (more or less attractive than other women in the scene depending on personal tastes) ... and differently as in people treat them better (nicer) or worse (less kind/ with animosity)
3) What got them into gaming
4) What are their favorite games to play (genre and specific titles) etc...

That kind of thing

And yes.. they are all attractive although I do have my favorite(s)

D.

Ask them how they got together.

What this looks like to me was a bunch of hawt girls answered an ad in the paper and found out it was to be in a hotty gaming clan. Once interviewed and accepted they were trained to game and now go out to promote products for UbiSoft. What better way to get the attention of the rest of the market (horny guys) by dangling hot girly gamers in front of them.

Oh, and ask that cute little brunette girl on the left what she is doing on Friday night.

Cant wait to read the interview.. a true hard core Girl Gamer is hard to find!

Why, ask them about their rigs, of course. ;) Are they into building their own, case modding or overclocking?

I dont like mixing my golf with women.
I certainly dont like mixing my gaming with women. They are too much jibba jabba.
My wife is hotter too. :p

The choice is obvious! All of them!! How could you single only one out as of interest??? Hope they have a lot of non gaming time to utilize their other talents! Interested in those talents too!!!

I got a question.

Ask the blonde girl for her # :D

seriously though:
How they got together/met each other
How long have they been gaming/how did they start
What's their favorite genre of games
What's their favorite system / favorite game.
Do they play both pc and console or mostly just console?

Mmmmm...girl gamers are cool. Period. And it's even better when they are uber hot to boot.

They are less likely to give you a hard time for fixating on a game until you finish it (unless they finish it first) and they are less likely to tie up your computer/TV/PC 'cause they already have their own. (Hell, I dated one that had more game hardware and games than *I* do! I borrowed *her* stuff!?!?)

Hmmmm....Come to think of it, it is probably best I don't know where they live. It would take forever to pack all my stuff for the move..... ;)

Oh, and (as if anyone cares) my favorites are (from left to right, back to front) Katscratch, Brookelyn, and Jinx.

parad0x177 said:
Oh, and (as if anyone cares) my favorites are (from left to right, back to front) Katscratch, Brookelyn, and Jinx.

My favorites from left to right, back to front are:

al, lof, the, m

:D

What the hell is "uber-hot". Some of them are hot, not all.

I got an idea... get a bunch of girls who know how to play video games, let them practice, pay them pocket change to go out and promote, and get hundreds of geeks flocking to see them and paying money to enter your tournaments.

Here's my questions:

Finish this sentence, 'The thing I like most about gaming is...'

How did you first get introduced to gaming? A brother, father, friend or...?

Why don't you think there isn't more women in gaming?

Wow..... impressive. I totally dig the chicks on the ends. Very nice stuff.

They're a clan of all-girl gamers - there's gotta be a funny story somewhere about them smacking down some sexist pigs. I'd love to hear it.

As for hot gamers... my GF will be home in a couple hours. She's asked me to help her improve her UT2k4 game. Strip deathmatch might not be a bad idea after all. ;)

Please don't quote the idiots, it makes it that much harder to clean up...

Great marketing idea from the people at Ubi, whoever came up with the idea of sponsoring them deserves a raise....

Steve, you're right, that picture doesn't do them justice. I just checked their site, and they are all hot. (Especially Jinx :) )

And, honestly, some of you guys need to chill out. Why is it impossible to believe that a group of girls, who like to game, made a clan? The posts that doubt that cute girls can be gamers too, are kind of sad. I mean, talk about low self-esteem. A hobby you enjoy, can't possibly be something that a pretty girl might enjoy? I bet you guys do real good trying to ask a girl out then. lol

Dosomo said:
Steve, you're right, that picture doesn't do them justice. I just checked their site, and they are all hot. (Especially Jinx :) )

And, honestly, some of you guys need to chill out. Why is it impossible to believe that a group of girls, who like to game, made a clan? The posts that doubt that cute girls can be gamers too, are kind of sad. I mean, talk about low self-esteem. A hobby you enjoy, can't possibly be something that a pretty girl might enjoy? I bet you guys do real good trying to ask a girl out then. lol

You hit the nail on the head, most people have NO IDEA what it takes to get sponsored.

#1) Ubi is not out "scouting" the ch1X0rz to get publicity...ummm, games like Splinter Cell 1&2 (3 on the way), Prince of Persia (2 on the way), Rainbow Six 3 are the type of things that Ubi needs for "good PR"...

...because let's face it, all the women in the world can't help you if your games are ass. Am I right?

#2) Ubi has a budget they use to attract people to their titles. Ubi has the money to sponsor tournaments, LANs, and clans...they chose a group of girl gamers instead of ANOTHER guy clan. And I guess it was a smart move, these girls beat all comers...they are good.

Penny Arcade does Ubi comics..Ubi didn't "get some comic guys, train them to make comics for Ubi, pay them pocket change to promote and get gamers to flock to PAX". Comments like those are retarded.

I think having women actively participating in LANs, tourneys and gaming in general is GREAT! Trust me, if I have a choice between hanging out at a LAN with a guy or any one of these girls...I'm taking the girls ANY day.

I dream of a day where guys and girls game together in harmony.... :cool:

Steve said:
I think having women actively participating in LANs, tourneys and gaming in general is GREAT! Trust me, if I have a choice between hanging out at a LAN with a guy or any one of these girls...I'm taking the girls ANY day.

Agree 100%. :)

they are all uber-hotties :confused:

Let's just say I disagree with the thread creator on some issues. :p

Yea....I bumped into eckers at the [H] Party....they should be cloned as we need more gaming females among the masses of guys.

Have they ever lost a significant other to playing games? I know some guys that have so it seemed legit. :D

That's all I got :(

Back