• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The First Descendant

I tried it but it got really boring and micro tranny heavy by the 3rd or 4th hour. Worth diving back in -> is there variety now?
I'm not sure what variety you are talking about. The game launched with a fair amount of player characters. If that's what you are talking about, yes there are a bunch more now. As for microtransactions, the prices were cut in half versus launch. For Ultimate Descendants its expensive but they can be unlocked for free like all the characters and weapons. The microtransaction stuff is primarily for cosmetics and things like Descendant slots but you really don't need to spend money on that stuff.

Content wise, there is more to do than there was early on but it definitely needs more.
 
I meant the mission types were extremely repetitive and it was just stat padding as I leveled up. Spongy enemies and then going to ad nausem "bosses" which looked exactly the same. But again, I only played like 4 or so hours and was done with it.
 
I meant the mission types were extremely repetitive and it was just stat padding as I leveled up. Spongy enemies and then going to ad nausem "bosses" which looked exactly the same. But again, I only played like 4 or so hours and was done with it.
There are some more now, but no. If the above was your problem I don't think its changed enough. I'd wait until Season 3 starts and ask again then.
 
1751827705713.png


https://tfd.nexon.com/en/news/3002160
 
Back
Top