The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dawnguard Trailer

Even employed, I spent about 450 hours in Skyrim already. With 2 different characters, at lvl 51 and 38.

Jesus I only got 80 hours in and did like 70% of things and had one lvl 60 character and 1 lvl 50 character. And numerous characters 15 - 30.

I just got bored so fast with how easy and short the game was. Explored 90% of the map.

Man, I hate how greedy Bethesda is. They nickel and dime us for EVERYTHING.

First they support the PC version with 6 patches. Then they have the freaking nerve to add new features such as mounted combat and new kill animations in those patches. Then the greedy fucking assholes decide to charge $0.00 for those new features.

To top off the horrible corprate greed at Bethesda, they release a free modding kit for Skyrim so poeple can create tons of mods and breathe new life into the PC version. They also add steam support for mods so people not familiar with nexus can install them easier. Those greedy fucking assholes decide to charge $0.00 for this mod support. I mean how the hell do they think they can get away with charging $0.00 for mod support so people can get hours more enjoyment out of the game. Boycott the greedy bastards!!!!

:rolleyes:
I paid $60 for Skyrim.

All the mods I've installed were maid by third parties who were paid $0 for their work. Bethesda would have been STUPID to not help hundreds of people contribute HUNDREDS of hours of their time working on improving their product for FREE?

Making X-Box exclusive/early content is every bit as offensive as having Tom Green shove a microphone in my face with a piece of dog shit stuck on it.

Tell me, how does it benefit their customers to not allow PC/PS3 users to play the new content until X-Box owners have long finished with it?

They want to make some sucky greed-driven bullshit deal and shit on their PC/PS3 users than why would you expect us not to be pissed off and feel like we've been pissed on?

From now on, I'm not paying for anything if the money will go to them in part or in full and I will encourage my friends to all pirate it instead of buying it.

To bad I still can not play this game for more than 30 min because of the mouse lag. I have tried everything on the net and nothing gets rid of it to a point I can tolerate playing.

Dear God. There hasn't been a single "I want this DLC pack, but I took an arrow in the knee" jokes as of this posting. Slackers!!!

fuckin Vampires?!

gaaaah so sick of Vampires and Dragons....

They should just make Vampire Dragons and be done.

All the mods I've installed were maid by third parties who were paid $0 for their work. Bethesda would have been STUPID to not help hundreds of people contribute HUNDREDS of hours of their time working on improving their product for FREE?

Making X-Box exclusive/early content is every bit as offensive as having Tom Green shove a microphone in my face with a piece of dog shit stuck on it.

You completely skip over all my points and return to your senseless rant. You cannot ignore the fact that it cost Bethesda money to provide mod support. Please tell me what other PC releases in the last 3 years are as easily modable as Skyrim that didn't come out of Bethesda?

Also, I like how you only view things from your perspective. Xbox 360 owners paid $60 for the game as well, yet they do not get mod support. Is that not offensive? 360s have harddrive, Bethesda could have attempted to setup mods for it. Also, PS3 owners would have an easier time with Steam already working on the PSN. But I guess you completely ignore the extra value PC owners get and rage when 360 gets a "timed" exclusive.

Cant wait for this! Day one purchase for me. Ill get it before the rest of you as well since i play on my Xbox 360 and not some archaic gaming pc.

Man I love consoles, we get all the best stuff!

Just kidding with most of that. If I could afford a gaming pc I would definitely have played this on PC instead, just for the mod support alone.

You pc gamers should look at this way, xbox players get to beta test for you so when it comes to pc it shouldnt have any bugs. Right...?

Jesus I only got 80 hours in and did like 70% of things and had one lvl 60 character and 1 lvl 50 character. And numerous characters 15 - 30.

I just got bored so fast with how easy and short the game was. Explored 90% of the map.

Did you not mod your game? After my first level 20 character, i began modding for the sole purpose of making the game harder. There's quite a few mods which accomplish this well. Deadly Dragons and PISE are a great place to start.

Did you not mod your game? After my first level 20 character, i began modding for the sole purpose of making the game harder. There's quite a few mods which accomplish this well. Deadly Dragons and PISE are a great place to start.

Some of us played most of our time before there were such mods. ;)

Yeah it still not that hard, not like morrowind got after modding it.

I put about 260 hours into it myself, with only 1 character to level 55. I did the vast majority of the side quests and finished the main quest line. You can probably discount 20+ hours of that due to me pausing the game and going out to dinner and stuff and leaving it idle for hours.

I do take my time and explore a LOT. I don't get why some people spend $60 on a game and then rush through it like they're in a race. 260 hours of entertainment for $60 (actually I paid like $45 for mine) is a bargain. I enjoyed the hell out of it but by the time I was done, I think I'd had enough and so not sure I'd want to extend it further with DLC. On to other things...

Kind of disturbing it said "sexual content" then showed a load of bearded men, horses and demonesque things...:confused:

You completely skip over all my points and return to your senseless rant. You cannot ignore the fact that it cost Bethesda money to provide mod support. Please tell me what other PC releases in the last 3 years are as easily modable as Skyrim that didn't come out of Bethesda?

Also, I like how you only view things from your perspective. Xbox 360 owners paid $60 for the game as well, yet they do not get mod support. Is that not offensive? 360s have harddrive, Bethesda could have attempted to setup mods for it. Also, PS3 owners would have an easier time with Steam already working on the PSN. But I guess you completely ignore the extra value PC owners get and rage when 360 gets a "timed" exclusive.

PC people will/would mod the game regardless of "support" from Bethesda or not, that's a fact. Not so much on 360 - it's a CONSOLE.

People were modding it BEFORE Bethesda released any support, in case you didn't notice.

$60 for a CONSOLE game is downright offensive, yes. For that very reason I stopped buying consoles as long as they are not easily and painlessly "mod chip" able.

Look, the simple fact is: Bethesda is giving us PC (and PS3) owners a big middle finger and I don't appreciate it. I also do not want companies to support Microsoft's domination of the console market. The best way we can say "screw you back" to Bethesda is by encouraging pirating of their products. With them pulling that bullshit stunt, I'm about to say giveup on PC gaming anyway - other than perhaps great free/shareware games (Like Doom was, Urban Terror is, etc.)

I'm sick of Microsoft's ruining of the console game world and companies like Bethesda lining up behind them.

(18) You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.

Back