• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

The Elder Scrolls Online

Man WTH, I really appreciate the Beta invite but I can't connect to the server, Erro 301....:(

So far the Beta sucks!
 
I work 2nd shift, I took the whole day off! I think that there are just too many people trying at once
 
I work 2nd shift, I took the whole day off! I think that there are just too many people trying at once

They put the Beta out like they did so that an overload like this wouldn't happen. *Scratches Head*
 
I give up. I'm just gonna try tonight after I get home. I was going out of town but it's raining cats and dogs here.
 
great, error 318......

oh, let me back in. character selection..........ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'm not allowed to talk at all how it is, right? Not even if I like it or dislike it?


edit - Damn, just got an "you're not entitled to play on this realm" error while playing :(
 
YAY! I got halfway through my character creation then it booted me out of the game and told me "you are not entitled to play on this realm". Thanks!
 
9c916672dd.jpg


Well... shit.

Sorry ESO.

I'll go check my privilege.
 
Yeah, I'm gonna go shower (relax ladies) then head out. Hopefully it'll be good by the time I get home tonight.
 
Well got past the character creation, now its just stuck in load cycle....
 
The game looks, feels, and plays terrible. Godawful animations, too much voice acting (which is of terrible quality), stale feel throughout.

If anyone wants my beta account they can have it.
 
Well I'm not going to sit in front of a black screen listening to music all night. I'll try again later tonight.

So far 0/10
 
They still haven't fixed my account, looks like I'm not missing anything AGAIN lol. I already deleted this once, looks like I might as well do it again.
 
... still have not received my confirmation email after setting up an account with my beta key-- since yesterday. :(
 
Back
Top