The Division 2

I'm EST so for me it unlocks at midnight on the 12th. For you I'm not sure if it unlocks at the exact same time or it will unlock midnight local time.

where do you see the unlock time? i haven't seen it online and, maybe i'm missing it, but i don't see it on Uplay either.

+1 for the waiting on my code from AMD. RE2 code came pretty quick and a day before the launch. I hope this one does the same thing.

A Community map that could turn out to be a nice resource after Launch. There are no story spoilers here, but some mild location & Faction Stronghold spoilers if youre wanting to play completely fresh.

Link to map here.

Got an email from Ubisoft saying that my collectable stuff from the DZ Edition has been shipped via UPS. It's supposed to get here next Tuesday; perfect timing!

I so want to take vacation time, but I have an 8hr training day after launch. I would love it miss that too (2 birds 1 stone), but they will likely decline my request because of it.

I so want to take vacation time, but I have an 8hr training day after launch. I would love it miss that too (2 birds 1 stone), but they will likely decline my request because of it.

Same story here, I’ve got work obligations Tuesday and Wednesday. But after that I’m eating into my PTO :D

You guys ordering on Epic? or Uplay? It's cheaper on Epic but Uplay is offering a free game.

I got mine on Amazon. They emailed me the code yesterday and already have it preloaded. People were having problems ordering from Epic, so I'd say order from Uplay. Like Comix said you get a free game with it.

Does Blade Runner still post? I was thinking maybe he could edit his first post and add in our uPlay names and the Hard|OCP clan name too so we don't have to keep asking,etc.

uPlay:Agent_BauerCTU

Edit:

I'm not seeing it cheaper on Epic, at least in NA. I got my preorder on Humble (free game there too).

Good, you dodged a bullet. I've been reading that the customer support with Epic is atrocious

Is it Tuesday yet, wth.

I know right? Time seems to by slowly now. :p

Does Blade Runner still post? I was thinking maybe he could edit his first post and add in our uPlay names and the Hard|OCP clan name too so we don't have to keep asking,etc.

uPlay:Agent_BauerCTU

Not sure, but I started compiling a list during the early days of D1. I'll see if I can find it so we can get it updated.

EDIT: I found the old list, but figured it better to start a new list for D2. Here is what I've come up with so far. This will be a WIP, so just let me know if I need to add anyone.

Forum Name - Uplay Name

ghostwich - ghostwich
GOD'SlittleSERVANT - demgainzz
Frraksurred - Frraksurred
jmaker - jmaker
Smutacus - TomcatTech
jiminator - jiminatorX
Porter_ - AnArrogantMoose
VF31Tomcatters - Agent_BauerCTU
Harvestor - harvest0r
Smutacus - TomcatTech
Q-BZ - ??????

Last edited:
So I'm thinking about pre-ordering the standard edition of the game through Uplay, as the more expensive editions don't interest me. I was under the impression that no matter which pre-order version of the game you get, they all come with the free 1 year dlc content. So I open up my Uplay program and I navigate to the bottom of the game's store page where you can compare all the versions, and to my surprise it shows the standard edition does not come with the free 1 year pass. Am I missing something or do you really have to spend an extra $40 for the gold edition to get the first year dlc? If not, then why don't they have a check mark for the 1 year pass on the standard edition listed? See image below.

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 0
So I'm thinking about pre-ordering the standard edition of the game through Uplay, as the more expensive editions don't interest me. I was under the impression that no matter which pre-order version of the game you get, they all come with the free 1 year dlc content. So I open up my Uplay program and I navigate to the bottom of the game's store page where you can compare all the versions, and to my surprise it shows the standard edition does not come with the free 1 year pass. Am I missing something or do you really have to spend an extra $40 for the gold edition to get the first year dlc? If not, then why don't they have a check mark for the 1 year pass on the standard edition listed? See image below.

You will get some/most DLC for free just a tad slower see here https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubiso...-content-year-1-pass-and-monetization-details

To make it easier for you, year 1 DLC is not the same thing as the year 1 pass. The free DLC is for everyone, no matter what version you bought. Here's what's included with the Year 1 pass. To clarify even further those 3 new specializations will still be available for everyone. Non-pass owners will have to unlock their respective skill trees to get them, whereby pass owners will get them without doing the grind to unlock them.
tc-the-division-2-year-1-pass-content-678x381.jpg

To make it easier for you, year 1 DLC is not the same thing as the year 1 pass. The free DLC is for everyone, no matter what version you bought. Here's what's included with the Year 1 pass. To clarify even further those 3 new specializations will still be available for everyone. Non-pass owners will have to unlock their respective skill trees to get them, whereby pass owners will get them without doing the grind to unlock them.
View attachment 147086

Thanks for the clarification, think I'll stick with the standard edition as I like to actually play the game and grind for my stuff, not pay to get them so easy.

Not sure, but I started compiling a list during the early days of D1. I'll see if I can find it so we can get it updated.

EDIT: I found the old list, but figured it better to start a new list for D2. Here is what I've come up with so far. This will be a WIP, so just let me know if I need to add anyone.

Forum Name - Uplay Name

ghostwich - ghostwich
jmaker - jmaker
Smutacus - TomcatTech
jiminator - jiminatorX
Harvestor - harvest0r
Smutacus - TomcatTech
Q-BZ - ??????

CrimsonKnight13 - CrimsonKnight13

Ill be on soon as AMD rewards lets us have it likely on the 15th outside of work hours

Uplay Account primetime2010

I see Steam has a Apology note for people who preordered the game on steam then UBI yanked it off a few months ago.

Updated the list, thanks guys. Q-BZ still need your Uplay name (if you're comfortable with that)

Forum Name - Uplay Name

ghostwich - ghostwich
jmaker - jmaker
Smutacus - TomcatTech
jiminator - jiminatorX
Harvestor - harvest0r
Smutacus - TomcatTech
Kettchxxii - Kettchxxii
primetime - primetime2010
Q-BZ - erwem576 (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Updated the list, thanks guys. Q-BZ still need your Uplay name (if you're good with that)

Forum Name - Uplay Name

ghostwich - ghostwich
jmaker - jmaker
Smutacus - TomcatTech
jiminator - jiminatorX
Harvestor - harvest0r
Smutacus - TomcatTech
Kettchxxii - Kettchxxii
Q-BZ - ??????

Q-BZ - erwem576

Updated the list, thanks guys. Q-BZ still need your Uplay name (if you're comfortable with that)

Forum Name - Uplay Name

ghostwich - ghostwich
jmaker - jmaker
Smutacus - TomcatTech
jiminator - jiminatorX
Harvestor - harvest0r
Smutacus - TomcatTech
Kettchxxii - Kettchxxii
Q-BZ - erwem576 (y)

You can add me to the list:
Sodapopjones - OctaneRebel

This may have been posted earlier, but a link to the TD2 rewards page for free skins etc.
https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubiso...rd3=error&reward2=notinbeta&reward2=notinbeta

Last edited:
I thought this was interesting, hope you enjoy:

--

And the updates:

Forum Name - Uplay Name

ghostwich - ghostwich
jmaker - jmaker
Smutacus - TomcatTech
jiminator - jiminatorX
Harvestor - harvest0r
Smutacus - TomcatTech
Kettchxxii - Kettchxxii
Q-BZ - erwem576

Last edited:
I thought this was interesting, hope you enjoy:

--

And the updates:

Forum Name - Uplay Name

ghostwich - ghostwich
jmaker - jmaker
Smutacus - TomcatTech
jiminator - jiminatorX
Harvestor - harvest0r
Smutacus - TomcatTech
Kettchxxii - Kettchxxii
Q-BZ - erwem576

Cool video. Hearing the backstory on areas I’m not familiar with like the DuPont underground is cool.

Cool video. Hearing the backstory on areas I’m not familiar with like the DuPont underground is cool.

Yeah that's kind of how I felt about it. I've never been to DC, though I'm familiar with the major landmarks, there's a lot of "well known" stuff I'm not familiar with. Not to mention it's just cool to hear the level of research Massive went too, and their excitement to show it off.

Back