The Callisto Protocol (survival/horror)

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Striking Distance Studios, founded last year by former Visceral Games boss Glen Schofield brings you a new story-driven, single-player survival horror game from the creators of Dead Space...coming 2022 to PC and Consoles...

The Callisto Protocol - Cinematic Trailer Reveal

NSFL, lol.

I missed that we had a thread for this. I am quite enjoying the horror game renaissance we've been having, but it seems like they're still being held back. We need some actual good games to push the boundaries in this genre.

Dead Space creator Glen Schofield reveals a new piece of concept art for The Callisto Protocol that shows off one of the game's monsters...

https://twitter.com/GlenSchofield/status/1408504587577827328
1627498332391.png

I'm stoked.

Upon looking at it a bit more, that looks like a headcrab zombie from HL on steroids.

former Visceral Games boss Glen Schofield

I remember that guy when he introduced Desdspace in 2008.

Really looking forward to this and Atomic Heart. Anyone know which storefronts this will be on? I couldn’t find a Steam page for it yet…wanted to go ahead and throw it on my wishlist.

I love how, at some point, this game took place in the fucking PUBG universe.

Looks pretty awesome. I loved the animation of him going down the stairs lol. I also really liked all that recoil on the shotgun.

Looks pretty awesome. I loved the animation of him going down the stairs lol. I also really liked all that recoil on the shotgun.
The physics overall look pretty amazing. The way the grating at 4:39 flips and behaves looked pretty damned realistic.

Looks quite inviting, maybe time do some [H]upgrades. And I agree with some... strong Dead Space + Doom 3 vibes. But I like those, so I'm looking forward to get my hands on this one.

Krafton and Striking Distance Studios have released a new trailer for the upcoming survival horror game The Callisto Protocol...titled 'The Truth of Black Iron', the trailer is focused on the terrifying secrets that players will expose when exploring the prison

The video also introduces another character, seemingly played by actress Karen Fukuhara, mainly known for her roles as Katana in 2016's Suicide Squad feature film and as Kimiko Miyashiro in Amazon Prime Video's TV series The Boys...

One thing I keep noticing in all the footage is that some of the animations look awkward for some reason like they're at a different frame rate than the rest of the scene. And I sure as hell hope we don't get the usual unreal engine stutter.

Back