Intel 4930
Asus Rampage IV Black
32 Gb Corsair Dom Plat 1866
5x Intel 520 180gb
2x WD 1tb black
2x EVGA GTX 780TIs
Corsair AX1200i
Corsair Air 540 Case
All EK custom loop with 280 rad in front, 240 pe up top.
I am in love.

photo-1.jpg

image.jpeg

I am currently crying because of the beauty of that system. My god, it's so beautiful *sobs* :p

the only thread I've seen for 2014 is for workstation. is there going to be a completely separate thread for rigs?

Hahaha, this looks ridiculously cool. It's like the parts are just bursting out of the tiny chassis. Anyone have examples of other mods like this?

It does look ridiculously cool. I think that is just the design of the case rather than a mod. Test-bench style.
Clean execution. Simple and effective coordination of parts.

Ps: Probably didn't need to quote 11 million pixels.

I would really like this case for my next build but can't find it anywhere online. Where did you buy it from?

That is very constructive, "retarted looking".
As for nonfunctional, it results in fantastic temperatures, very quiet rig (fans run at absolute minimum even under full stress), and allows you to hide some stuff, that usually ruins looks of benchtables (such as psu, drivers, optical drive, fan controllers, and whole bunch of excessive wires).
Only function it fails at, is protecting pcb from dust, but using vacuum cleaner once a week, which I would use anyway, and having to clean such tiny surface, isn't really a big deal. My previous normal size case, where all hardware was inside, was actually actually building up lot more dust, since it was more difficult to access to clean it.

Q06_013.jpg

private deal, found guy who bought it on ebay long time ago

Does anyone know where I can still get one of these in the US? I see some for sale but they're across the pond. The placed I have emailed that sell them won't ship internationally. They seem to be discontinued at newegg and amazon.

Where do you see them across the pond? I live across the pond and am searching for one, too... :D

Haha okay we misunderstood each other. By "the" pond I thought you were referring to the Atlantic Ocean, not the Tasman Sea. So sorry, no proxy possibility (I'm in Europe) :(

Haha okay we misunderstood each other. By "the" pond I thought you were referring to the Atlantic Ocean, not the Tasman Sea. So sorry, no proxy possibility (I'm in Europe) :(

Yeah my geography was a little off. Just looked it up and Wellington is IN New Zealand. I may try to get an aussie from another forum to pick one up for me or I might get that Lian Li Spider thing.

That is so badass. The idea of having my PC in my desk is awesome, but I don't think I would do the glass top. I would get too distracted by the awesome.

Last edited:
Back