• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Thanks Chuck!

Viper87227

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
18,017
We have a Thanks Steve and Thanks Rich thread... and it looks like its Chucks turn. This is the first time I have even noticed his name on the front page... but if you didnt see it he gave a nod our way for the outcome of the [H]orde|Bowl.

Thanks Chuck! Hopefully this is just the first of much more [H]orde pimpage.
 
Amen!!

Great thanks to my evil twin for giving such a great contest a great little writeup!
 
Yeah, I saw the post and was a bit surprised but very much happy. Thanks Chuck. We know who you really are (at least some of us do) and you can't hide. :p

 
Rich Tate said:
Amen!!

Great thanks to my evil twin for giving such a great contest a great little writeup!




I thought you were the evil twin :confused: ;) :rolleyes: :mad:
 
They gotta start warning us about front page pimpage so we ( I ) can clean things up a bit first.
 
Rich != Chuck

They gotta start warning us about front page pimpage so we ( I ) can clean things up a bit first.

LMAO. How many times have new people came to say hello and been like "Omigod you guys are nuts!" :D
 
marty9876 said:
They gotta start warning us about front page pimpage so we ( I ) can clean things up a bit first.

just make sure you are wearing underwear under the dress or atleast cross your legs so we can't see anything and we will be fine

 
marty9876 said:
They gotta start warning us about front page pimpage so we ( I ) can clean things up a bit first.

Yes, you really should wash your underwear more often if you are going to be parading around in it all the time. :p :rolleyes:

 
SmokeRngs said:
Yes, you really should wash your underwear more often if you are going to be parading around in it all the time. :p :rolleyes:


Yea, ever since Moose and I stopped writing our names on our undreware things have been confusing.
 
marty9876 said:
Yea, ever since Moose and I stopped writing our names on our undreware things have been confusing.

I thought your respective mothers did that for you all.

 
Viper87227 said:
This is the first time I have even noticed his name on the front page...

@$@#$##@$!32 what you been asleep for the past 9 months?
I'll see about getting your title changed to Rip Van Winkle presently :p


Viper87227 said:
Rich = Chuck ?

you get just one more guess :p

and your welcome, but blame Rich he pimped it to me ;)
 
Ice Czar said:
@$@#$##@$!32 what you been asleep for the past 9 months?
I'll see about getting your title changed to Rip Van Winkle presently :p

I would very much enjoy that :D.... And, the only reason is that I usually don't look at the names.

Ice Czar said:
and your welcome, but blame Rich he pimped it to me ;)

So I heard.... which is part of why I got confused with the though of him pimping the contest to himself
 
Rich Tate said:
Rich != Chuck



LMAO. How many times have new people came to say hello and been like "Omigod you guys are nuts!" :D

I did. God only knows why I stuck around. :p

Full Folding Ahead!

 
Wow, I thought I was joking. Learn something new every day :p

 
DougLite said:
That is correct.

nowai.jpg


LOL, I remember the genmay thread.

 
Back
Top