Tesla Unveils Dual Motor and Autopilot

Dang, that thing will be fricken fast, but more than my house in cost, just a dream. I guess I'll have to live with my 2010 JCW Mini, and maybe a sport bike just for raw speed.

Zarathustra[H];1041156137 said:
Thank goodness for that guaranteed trade in then! :p

I believe for $4000 they can install these upgrades in current models.

He's a CEO, a very public one at that. You'd think he'd have it down by now.
CEO stands for Chief Executive Officer, do you know what he actually does on a day to day basis? Public speaking is a tiny part of his job role. Who really cares if he can't speak? That's not what they are paying him for.

CEO stands for Chief Executive Officer, do you know what he actually does on a day to day basis? Public speaking is a tiny part of his job role. Who really cares if he can't speak? That's not what they are paying him for.

Except he acts as a spokesman for both of his companies. Also CEOs of major companies such as SpaceX and Tesla are very public figures, being able to effectively communicate is an important skill. He's a very awkward communicator off camera as well. I would know, I've met him.

Really looking forward to their 30k model. As long as it doesn't look like shit, like almost every electric car in that price range, and it keeps something similar to the quality of the model S and D with a similar mileage range....I will be all over it.

Back