Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Top Nurse said:Since you live so close to SNT why don't you just go over to SNT and pickup what he has and he can refund the balance in person. His site says he does pickups by appointment so it shouldn't be a problem.
Aviddigi said:Cancel everything and buy thishttp://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=896301
R1ckCa1n said:I think someone is getting a HUGE shipment of AC parts today..................
Top Nurse said:Gee...that's interesting, so am I !!! I wonder who else is getting stuff as well? I guess maybe tonight we will see some real XT's in the flesh so to speak![]()
R1ckCa1n said:
Vlad335 said:Damn southern Californians!
Wow R1ckCa1n. What did you do? Take out a second morgage? Lol! I unfortunately have to wait till Monday...Sharka get the rest of the stuff up on the site so I can order an Aquatube plus some other stuff!
Schnell!
Vlad335 said:Damn southern Californians!
Wow R1ckCa1n. What did you do? Take out a second morgage? Lol!
I unfortunately have to wait till Monday...
Sharka get the rest of the stuff up on the site so I can order an Aquatube plus some other stuff!
Schnell!
nahyah said:Javol mein fuhrer!
Top Nurse said:[music: Fleetwood Mac: Tusk]
Just e-mail Wes at Sharka what you want or call him at the phone number listed at the site. You can call and leave a message in the middle of the night if you want to. He was busy doing web pages last time I saw him so I would expect that the other stuff will be up on the site by tomorrow evening.
Top Nurse said:Got to get busy with the camera or maybe I just should go to bed early....one Aquaero...two Aquaero's...three Aquauero's....four Aquaero's z.z.z....
Vlad335 said:No problem. Wes rocks. Already done this.
PICS! ( I think I said this before...)
Herulach said:Does anyone know how the hell you go about paying Aquacomputer if you want to order anything from them directly? IVe just had to ask them to cancel an order i put through accidentally, trying to find out the shipping costs, so id rather not just go madly clicking around again.
I feel pretty bad considering ordering from them direct since ive had a hell of a lot of help from Graeme at kustompcs, but since the price difference is around £50 assuming the shipping isnt insane, id be daft not to.
Also, as far as the papst fans supplied with the HIgh-End 360 kit go, how loud are they? madly so? or are they pretty quiet?
Yeah... best I could do with the camera in my Treo 650....... I will post some deluxe versions this weekend. I start the equipment removal today and should have her up and running this weekend.Top Nurse said:You may have gotten home before I did, but my camera takes better closeupsso I will post some later as well. How did you get that stuff together so fast?
![]()
R1ckCa1n said:Yeah... best I could do with the camera in my Treo 650....... I will post some deluxe versions this weekend. I start the equipment removal today and should have her up and running this weekend.
badash said:I assume the Aquero software runs a backgroud task that runs in your taskbar if you want to use the monitoring software. Can you use it just from the front panel only so you don't have to run a background task? What functions can't you control from the front panel that you can from the software?
badash said:I assume the Aquero software runs a backgroud task that runs in your taskbar if you want to use the monitoring software. Can you use it just from the front panel only so you don't have to run a background task? What functions can't you control from the front panel that you can from the software?
Really? They used to use socket head cap screw + nut to hold the aquaero in the drivebay. This is a great improvement that I wish i had...Top Nurse said:Solid metal construction with threaded bushings pressed into the chassis for mounting.
Me thinks you have too much free timeTop Nurse said:...no QC issues that I can see with a 10 x loupe.![]()
The Aquaero has it's own "operating system" and and a connection to the pc isn't mandatory.badash said:I assume the Aquero software runs a backgroud task that runs in your taskbar if you want to use the monitoring software. Can you use it just from the front panel only so you don't have to run a background task? What functions can't you control from the front panel that you can from the software?
Sharka and SNT-Systems both carry the required "plug n cool" connectors.badash said:where can you get these nickel plated 10mm ID barbs in bent/elbows for the aquatube and possibly the aquasteam? I might need 10mm ID elbows for both the aquastream and aquatube in order to fit them into the aquabay. Also elbow 10mm ID barbs for my Airplex Evo might be necessary.
Shoggy said:The Aquaero has it's own "operating system" and and a connection to the pc isn't mandatory.
The current version of the software should not run in the background because it may slow down your pc in a noticeable way. This version is also very old and a lot of new features can't be conntrolled with it. It could be possible that you will have to do some settings directly on the aquaero - depends on your needs.
Hopefully the new Aquasuite will be better just because of the fact that it will have some handy features for using this software as an background task.
R1ckCa1n said:Anyone jealous?????
![]()
badash said:where can you get these nickel plated 10mm ID barbs in bent/elbows for the aquatube and possibly the aquasteam? I might need 10mm ID elbows for both the aquastream and aquatube in order to fit them into the aquabay. Also elbow 10mm ID barbs for my Airplex Evo might be necessary.
http://www.it-trade.at/newshop/product_info.php?cPath=27_44&products_id=133
BARBS, not plug and cools heh.
Top Nurse said:Also does A-C ship to the UK? I think you would have to get it from A-C Berlin, IT-Trade, or another retailer.
I think A-C Berlin only takes Wire transfers though who really knows because I don't read GermanI think if you add in the true VAT, the shipping, and import taxes you might not be too far off base.
Pooky said:AC does ship to the UK. There's a thread on AC's forum, and a guy in the UK was told that it's usually about 7 Euros to ship to him. That's about $12. I had an idea of finding some one in the UK to buy soem stuff, then ship to me, but that ended up getting a bit costly.
I got one logo from SNT and one from Wizard Designs.
The badges are part of the kits. You could also get them for free if you pay the postage for a letter.Top Nurse said:Just the A-C logo badge. Where did it come from?
Can't when I got it, but it came from one of my orders at SNT-Systems. Looks pretty cool doesn't it?Top Nurse said:Just the A-C logo badge. Where did it come from?