Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
badash said:Anyone have a copy of the manual of the Aquastream rev 3.0 in english? Trying to figure out which jumper does what on the control panel.
badash said:Thanks, I had found that aquastream manual, but it seems to have an older version of the control panel. Mine has 3 jumpers. Also the green light is always on since the first time I tunred it on and the pump is working normally, I thought there was a jumper that had to be removed once you got the system filled. Also the aquastream is very sweet. I read somewhere in this thread you can't use the jumper to increase it's power anymore? Not that I need to, just curious.
I bet he is confused by the two sockets for the exchangeable LEDs. They look a bit like jumpers but they aren't.Top Nurse said:Where are these 3 jumpers that you are speaking of?
--------------
Also the current revsion of the AquaStream controller is supposedly a version 4 with a version 3.99firmware.
Mhh, what do you mean? Aquastream controller or Aquaero?However, Shoggy has pointed out that there is no changes on the circuit board level with the version 4 controller and it is only associated with the firmware menu.
Shoggy said:There it no v4 controller for the Aquastream pump. The latest version ist 3.0 with firmware 1.30
Mhh, what do you mean? Aquastream controller or Aquaero?
It can't be the Aquastream controller cause there is no v4 *g* And if you mean the Aquaero it's also wrong beacause there are some minor changes. The power for the fans is analog in v4 instead of using PWM.
A 3.0 controller has two jumpers. The one at the right is for deaeration mode and the other next to the Aquaero connection bridge is for setting the pumps idendification number if you want to use two pumps with a Aquaero.badash said:It looks like this one, I didn't look at it too close really I just assumed they were jumpers. http://www.it-trade.at/newshop/product_info.php?cPath=27_32&products_id=387
zeebs said:Dan, did the stuff leave Austria yet???
Pooky said:...(on eBay - I was debating buying the 1800, but it was over $100 to ship)...
[S]nt|Mods said:DHL tracking # 6163321791
Finally picked up today, Should be here on Wednesday.
WarlordBB said:Judging from the performance difference between Cathar's Cascade and the Silver Cascade, there probably won't be enough performance difference to justify the price of the Silver Cuplex XT.
Of course if all we were concerned with was performance, we'd all have butt ugly, loud systems.
I'm considering ordering a silver Cuplex XT myself but I'm assuming they will be about twice the price of a regular Cuplex XT? That's pushing it for just coolness factor.
Top Nurse said:I'm not sure where you were thinking of getting it from, but you might want to check again on this freight charge. Seems a tad high to me. Give Wes a jingle if your still interested. BTW, I think he also has some of those big Innovatek passive units in stock last time I was there.
Pooky said:That wasn't from a company, just an end user looking to offload his using USPS international. Because of that, I bought an Maxi sized Innovatek Passive Rad in blue from www.HighspeedPC.com for much less. High Speed is another good place, mostly for Innovatek stuff and assorted odds and ends. Frozen CPU also has a pretty big and nice Innovatek section, plus they can special order anything you might need. I'm not sure if High Speed PC will, but it can't hurt to ask![]()
I'm debating grabbing a pair of silver Twinplex's and a silver Cuplex Pro. I'll probably not bother due to the cost, but it's nice to know I canAll I need now is a full block from Alphacool - the NexXxos NVXP-2.
Top Nurse said:Greetings R1ckCa1n...
I'm going over to Sharka today so I will inquireI did notice that last night the A-C logo was put up on their website and a quick blurb about some A-C products (towards bottom of front page). Wes told me he wasn't going to put that up till the stuff was either shipped or being imminently ready to ship. Let you know later today. I think my used EVO 240 should arrive today from the east coast as well
![]()
Shoggy said:The UV-LED is crap...
(only my opinion)
Shoggy said:The UV-LED is crap...
(only my opinion)
R1ckCa1n said:Update on Sharka's order?
Vlad335 said:Top Nurse.
Will Wes be getting any Aquatubes as well as its accessories in? Specifically the Aquabay and the UV LED?
Vlad335 said:Thanks.
Maybe I will look into a green led then
Shoggy said:The UV-LED is crap...
(only my opinion)
zeebs said:I wouldn't get the silver block. I doubt it does anything meaningful for your overclock. Plus, any copper or aluminum in your loop would corrode with silver in the mix, since they are less inert than silver.... I would be pretty pissed if my radiator tubes just so happened to get eaten through.