• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Teh Uber L33t Aqua-Computer Thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact I have one of the Aqua Computer Evo360 grills and am using it on a triple. I have a Thermochill 120.3 rad and it worked great. I got it from Guess who?................Dan/S&T systems!!! The Best around I tell ya!!!!! ;)
 
High End 240 Supply Kit????
ETA???
how much tubing comes with this?
it seems that the block isnt included correct??
 
Im waiting on the last bits of funds to arrive but Im getting some big items in this shipment so feel free to pre-order ahead of time. I will be adding some items to the catalog over the next few days and I should be able to get stuff here within 2 week's time, including a 240 Supply Kit.

-Dan
 
thanks for the quick post but you missed one more question

Does the kit have a cpu block? the german website shows it in the description but yours doesnt.

sry to be a pest
 
The AC supply kits havent provided the CPU blocks for quite some time, my site is completely update in regards to the kits.

-Dan
 
Hey Dan, I've got a question that's probably already been asked but on a dial-up reading 51 pages of posts is killing me (after I finish this case I'm getting broadband... it's all about the priorities).

The question is probably sacriligious to most but here goes anyway (Erasmus354 told me to ask):

I've already ordered a DangerDen Dual 120 radiator and I'm killing myself to find a dual 120mm fan grill. Would the Evo 240 Grill fit on a DD radiator? If it wasn't for the investment already made in the DD (and the pretty anodized blooooo) I'd buy the 240 rad but since it's already paid for (and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow) I'd hate to throw money away.

Thanks much!
 
BellaCroix said:
Hey Dan, I've got a question that's probably already been asked but on a dial-up reading 51 pages of posts is killing me (after I finish this case I'm getting broadband... it's all about the priorities).

The question is probably sacriligious to most but here goes anyway (Erasmus354 told me to ask):

I've already ordered a DangerDen Dual 120 radiator and I'm killing myself to find a dual 120mm fan grill. Would the Evo 240 Grill fit on a DD radiator? If it wasn't for the investment already made in the DD (and the pretty anodized blooooo) I'd buy the 240 rad but since it's already paid for (and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow) I'd hate to throw money away.

Thanks much!

What sort of dual Danger Den rad? Do you mean a heatercore or a Black Ice? The grill will fit on the heatercore, and it will probably fit onto that rad as well. Most rads are pretty much in the same size and hole placement category. If you got a Black Ice rad, did you know that it has a universal BSP/NPT thread? That means any 1/4" Aqua Computer fitting will screw into the rad, so if all you have is the rad, you could easily integrate the Aqua Computer stuff into the rest of the cooling gear.
 
Pooky said:
What sort of dual Danger Den rad? Do you mean a heatercore or a Black Ice? The grill will fit on the heatercore, and it will probably fit onto that rad as well. Most rads are pretty much in the same size and hole placement category. If you got a Black Ice rad, did you know that it has a universal BSP/NPT thread? That means any 1/4" Aqua Computer fitting will screw into the rad, so if all you have is the rad, you could easily integrate the Aqua Computer stuff into the rest of the cooling gear.

It's a Black Ice II.

I've already purchased the radiator from DD, the pump, hoses and claps, and res. Been waiting for the tax refund check to come before purchasing the waterblocks but I've considered replacing the already purchased res with one of those sweet Aqua ones and I'm very seriously considering using blocks from them as well.

As soon as Dan confirms that grill will fit I'm likely going to run over there and start planning the last parts of the order.

Thanks for the info, Pooky!
 
The Airplex Grill, which will be available again within the next 2 weeks, will fit the black ice pro II with minor modifications to the grill's fan mounting holes.

-Dan
 
[S]nt|Mods said:
The Airplex Grill, which will be available again within the next 2 weeks, will fit the black ice pro II with minor modifications to the grill's fan mounting holes.

Thank you very much Dan... I'm going to keep that in mind. I'm waiting on a bid from a company that does custom laser cutting of aluminum/steel and, depending on how much they want to make a grill, I'll probably wait until I see that grill you mentioned and place the order.

BellaCroix
 
Question for Dan
I emailed you asking if the Airplex Evo 240/360 External Housing with a Airplex 360 would fit ontop of my Cheiftec Dragon case. You replied w/ a no.
So will the 240 fit my case with the Airplex Evo 240/360 External Housing?
Thanks :)
 
hey dan whats up.
i need 2 gpu blocks that will work on sli , and are 1/2 .
got something there?
i got a dfi mobo so i need a low profile block.
 
thelostrican said:
hey dan whats up.
i need 2 gpu blocks that will work on sli , and are 1/2 .
got something there?
i got a dfi mobo so i need a low profile block.

The PolarFLO blocks are going to be the only possible candidates for 1/2" from my catalog.

stryder2720 said:
Question for Dan
I emailed you asking if the Airplex Evo 240/360 External Housing with a Airplex 360 would fit ontop of my Cheiftec Dragon case. You replied w/ a no.
So will the 240 fit my case with the Airplex Evo 240/360 External Housing?
Thanks :)

The 240 will fit with those brackets. Depending on the size of your case and location of PSU you can run straight or bent fittings off the radiator, the brackets have slits to allow the bent fittings and tubes to also be external and pass through the rear of the case instead of only though the top. This is much like the Koolance External setup.

-Dan
 
[S]nt|Mods said:
The PolarFLO blocks are going to be the only possible candidates for 1/2" from my catalog.



The 240 will fit with those brackets. Depending on the size of your case and location of PSU you can run straight or bent fittings off the radiator, the brackets have slits to allow the bent fittings and tubes to also be external and pass through the rear of the case instead of only though the top. This is much like the Koolance External setup.

-Dan
Sweet thanks a ton. Now I just have to wait for them to be in stock :D
I'm gonna put the tubing in through the back.
 
i have some questions

i have a lian-li pc-65 (4 x 5.25 inch bays) and wanna watercool. i realy like aqua computer stuff and wanna install a evo240 on the top of the case as well as that aquabay. only thing is ill need to put the radiator as far forward as possible or else the psu wont fit. however, with the aquabay and 1 cd rom drive (takes up 3 slots all together) there is only one bay left at the top left for the radiator and its fans.

my questions are;

1) will the evo240 radiator with its fans fit in a lian-li pc65 if the top bay is not being used.

2) if yes, will there be enough clearance between the radiator at the top and the aquabay, in which is in the second and thrid bays, to proide enough airflow for sufficient watercooling

by the way i am running a amd64 3500 and a 6800gt in the same loop.

thanks for the help
 
pigz said:
my questions are;

1) will the evo240 radiator with its fans fit in a lian-li pc65 if the top bay is not being used.

2) if yes, will there be enough clearance between the radiator at the top and the aquabay, in which is in the second and thrid bays, to proide enough airflow for sufficient watercooling

By the looks of it, the Aquabay will not be able to install immediately beneath the Airplex 240. 2mm more may have made it possible though.

A 120 size radiator would appear to allow it.

On a side note, I have finally received the Rev. 2 of the 1/2" compatibility mod for the Aquatube from BitchBreaker. I've updated the SNTmods website as well as the SNT catalog to reflect the new images. Here is one shot for you good folks.

aquamod_1.jpg


-Dan
 
The PC-65 is 35mm less then the V1000 which I have ... you be the judge.


IMG_3400.sized.jpg


IMG_3432.sized.jpg


If you need more images let me know.
 
from the looks of those pics, the radiator will null my top 5.25in bay, and it looks like it extends into the second bay aswell a bit, the one that the aquabay would be in. hmmm, looks like ill need to make another plan with aquabay
 
hey Dan, i just saw your guy's website for the first time in a couple of months, and i was wondering about your X800 series waterblocks... i was wondering if there was any way to get a compression fittings onto that with the elbows, because i already have a swiftech WC loop right now with 3/8" ID fittings, and i would probably want to use this on my next computer when i get an X850XT PE...

thnx, Chris
 
I wont be getting the bent compression fittings anytime soon but I will be getting an elbow adapter that will allow for the same application that you are looking for.

-Dan
 
Hey, wanna see something new? I know you want ;)

Cuplex XT

cuplex_xt_amdp4_500.jpg


AMD version
Intel version
chromed copper plate
purely electrolyte copper bottom

Please note that these are pictures of a pre-production model. The processing of the final version will be improved.

The top cover will be available in transparent, "blue ice" and copper. The cooler is modular and can be used with any socket if you change the mounting plate. The flow-resistance is lower than the one of the cuplex pro.
The cuplex xt will cost 69 Euro in germany and is available within 10 days.

Well, I really like it. The design is very futuristic. I hope they will do a twinplex with a similar design :)
 
Shoggy said:
Hey, wanna see something new? I know you want ;)

Cuplex XT

cuplex_xt_amdp4_500.jpg


AMD version
Intel version
chromed copper plate
purely electrolyte copper bottom

Please note that these are pictures of a pre-production model. The processing of the final version will be improved.

The top cover will be available in transparent, "blue ice" and copper. The cooler is modular and can be used with any socket if you change the mounting plate. The flow-resistance is lower than the one of the cuplex pro.
The cuplex xt will cost 69 Euro in germany and is available within 10 days.

Well, I really like it. The design is very futuristic. I hope they will do a twinplex with a similar design :)

You jerk, I was supposed to post those pics! :p j/k

I've been waiting to see pics of these blocks for more than a month and the one night Im away from my computer the pictures are released to the public. Darn.....

I cant wait till I get these blocks, perhaps another month since Im already waiting on a backorder.

-Dan
 
your right, i do want that :) it'll probably replace my swiftech WB when i get my next computer if i have enough money to upgrade to AC
 
Aviddigi said:
Should have mine in a week, just hope i can get my new aquastream with it

You lucky mother, I need to live in Germany at least a few days for just this reason.

-Dan
 
Live in san diego, just have connections that help out once and awhile. But everyone is fast to sell you something and then as soon as you get it and the damn thing doesnt work (aquastream controller status lights stay red and green and pump does not work) you get no love and they leave you hanging. Just so the blocks arent cracked when i get them ill be fine. :rolleyes:
I might get extras and if i do ill post them in the FS/T forum
 
Hey Dan with the new 1/2inch AuqaTube...do you offer that same mod for your other equipment like I want to get the 240kit all 1/2 and a block as well
 
Just to help a little i do the 1/2" mod to all of the SNT/AC Gear and make custom pieces for Dan from time to time...The Aqua Zilla Classic ans SE were a dream of Dan's that i put togeather and made work..as for other item's that will be seen soon enuff,All it takes is for me to get my hand's on the item's u want moded and let me take it from there,if i can mod to 1/2" then i will if i cant then ill find a way to do it. if it just cant be done due to a size limit or some other unknown factor then ill let ya know asap.Talk to Dan and he will talk to me, if he think's it can be done then so bee it it will be done :)


I think my work speak's for it's self..any one that has anything iv moded for them will tell u there more then happy im sure :) and for the last time..i will not say this again..if u want something moded u HAVE to go through Dan and SNT-Systems...i do not do privet work,my shop is part of SNT..so for thoes who have e mailed me please stop..it's anoying and quite bothersome..E mail Dan with your request and we will go from there,this keep's me a honest partner in the company and help's cut down on lost or forgotten order's.

Thank's BitchBreaker
 
First AC WC box completed and I'm already thinking about the next one with those blocks ... (addict??!??!)

Some comments ....

- The Lian-Li V1000 is really TO SMALL cable management with 2 ide drives, NO floppy, front panel sound usb firewire, fan, fan and more fan ... its hell ... I had to scrap my loop a couple of times ... put extra fittings that I didn't want.

- Blue light mod with aquajet in the aquatube is really worth it ... its incredible.

- Silence is golden BUT I need a fan controler .... can anyone suggest something that would look good in a v1000?? Just need some knobs (blue led would be nice) .... please no aquaero .... my wallet is allready hating me :)

Will of course put some pictures up as soon as i put them in my webgallery.

Thanks everyone for your post .... search is my friend.
 
maverick72 said:
First AC WC box completed and I'm already thinking about the next one with those blocks ... (addict??!??!)

Some comments ....

- The Lian-Li V1000 is really TO SMALL cable management with 2 ide drives, NO floppy, front panel sound usb firewire, fan, fan and more fan ... its hell ... I had to scrap my loop a couple of times ... put extra fittings that I didn't want.

- Blue light mod with aquajet in the aquatube is really worth it ... its incredible.

- Silence is golden BUT I need a fan controler .... can anyone suggest something that would look good in a v1000?? Just need some knobs (blue led would be nice) .... please no aquaero .... my wallet is allready hating me :)

Will of course put some pictures up as soon as i put them in my webgallery.

Thanks everyone for your post .... search is my friend.
Hurry with the pictures... I found the V1000 to have plenty of room for watercooling, one you remove the bottom hard drive cages. Perfect for a second radiator and pump. I put one of those vantec fan contollers inside my box, which worked well.
 
Actually what convinced me to using the v1000 is the picture of your box in the first page of the thread ... its amazing but I didn't have a clue of the interior ... couldn't find pictures :(

You have some?

I'm not a all satisfied with my loop ... it has to much shoulders and cable management is shit so if I could see a pro's box ;) ... that would be great.

Yes the V1000 HAS room .... its just that for my first box ... lets just say that I need more experience :)

Thanks!!
 
maverick72 said:
Actually what convinced me to using the v1000 is the picture of your box in the first page of the thread ... its amazing but I didn't have a clue of the interior ... couldn't find pictures :(

You have some?

I'm not a all satisfied with my loop ... it has to much shoulders and cable management is shit so if I could see a pro's box ;) ... that would be great.

Yes the V1000 HAS room .... its just that for my first box ... lets just say that I need more experience :)

Thanks!!
I deleted all the pictures off my FTP site. I will look around my hard drive from some.

Yes, with each time you rip it apart and redo it, you will find better ways to do things. Right now I am very unhappy with my two loop configuration. I bought the dual hard drive cooler from SNT, but it is HUGEEEEEEE. Won't even fit anywhere other than the 3.5" bay drives and take two. Pretty much screwed up my first loop configuration. I am thinking of making the radiator external, with the AC kit so I can open up some room.
 
What a brainer .... I just look at my simple config and I'm already crying for you :D

Thanks for the picture ... that would be great.

I was also thinking about the drive bay + WC power supply AND the aquaero but unfortunatly I don't a magic money tree :)

Man ... double loop in that case PLUS the drive bay ... ouchhh.
 
BitchBreaker said:
E mail Dan with your request and we will go from there,this keep's me a honest partner in the company and help's cut down on lost or forgotten order's.

Thank's BitchBreaker

Thanks Bitch!!!

always wanted to say that without it being an insult :D
 
BitchBreaker said:
Just to help a little i do the 1/2" mod to all of the SNT/AC Gear and make custom pieces for Dan from time to time...The Aqua Zilla Classic ans SE were a dream of Dan's that i put togeather and made work..as for other item's that will be seen soon enuff,All it takes is for me to get my hand's on the item's u want moded and let me take it from there,if i can mod to 1/2" then i will if i cant then ill find a way to do it. if it just cant be done due to a size limit or some other unknown factor then ill let ya know asap.Talk to Dan and he will talk to me, if he think's it can be done then so bee it it will be done :)


I think my work speak's for it's self..any one that has anything iv moded for them will tell u there more then happy im sure :) and for the last time..i will not say this again..if u want something moded u HAVE to go through Dan and SNT-Systems...i do not do privet work,my shop is part of SNT..so for thoes who have e mailed me please stop..it's anoying and quite bothersome..E mail Dan with your request and we will go from there,this keep's me a honest partner in the company and help's cut down on lost or forgotten order's.

Thank's BitchBreaker

I can definitly speak for the work my boy BitchBreaker does. Its top notch quality and a number 1 service. My boy has mad skillz. But thats been what I have come to love and expect from Dan and BitchBreaker both. I love my mod work that he has done on my Res. Dan and BitchBreaker Offer some of the coolist stuff Ive ever seen. The cool part is if you see something you want and you want it different from SNT tell Dan and he will see if it can be done.Pretty easy as that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top