Teen Gets Plea Deal For Murder Over PS4

HardOCP News

[H] News
If I lived in a state with the death penalty and I killed someone over a game console, I'd probably take a plea deal too. I can't imagine the courts being very lenient on someone that murders people for a PS4.

A Doraville teen will spend 40 years in prison after pleading guilty to killing a man during the Craigslist sale of his video gaming system. Kayla Dixon, now 18, took the plea on the same day her trial was to begin. Prosecutors say Dixon and her boyfriend, Nathaniel Vivien, responded to a Craigslist ad posted by Danny Zeitz in September 2014, intending to rob him. When Zeitz resisted, Dixon admits she took a gun out from between her legs and fired off a fatal shot.

As much as really don't care for plea deals I do think this is the right move to make to help bring closure to the victim's family.

My plea deal would have given 2 choices. You can be executed quickly or slowly.

So will the boyfriend get a worse punishment? I mean sure they both planned it, but she actually killed him.

That said, 40 years in prison would be great, it's a great way to hopefully insure that she never has children, that is of course if she doesn't get parole after a few years.

So will the boyfriend get a worse punishment? I mean sure they both planned it, but she actually killed him.

That said, 40 years in prison would be great, it's a great way to hopefully insure that she never has children, that is of course if she doesn't get parole after a few years.

Using statistics, he will be punished more severely than her. Not a guarantee, but if you compare men and women accused of extremely similar crimes, typically women receive much lighter sentences.

Using statistics, he will be punished more severely than her. Not a guarantee, but if you compare men and women accused of extremely similar crimes, typically women receive much lighter sentences.

Why on earth would you say that? The sentence for robbery is less than the sentence for murder. Why should he get a worse punishment?

Is the level of criminality from a person commensurate with the stupid spelling of their name?

Why on earth would you say that? The sentence for robbery is less than the sentence for murder. Why should he get a worse punishment?

Because when a murder is committed in the commission of a crime by a group, everyone in that group is criminally liable for murder, not just the shooter.

Also, the male in this incident probably gave the gun to the female, had her stash in her crotch because they know cops are reluctant to search there. Pull over 4 thugs in a car with a female, and there's a good chance she'll be holding ALL their guns. It's "hood strategy".

Pull over 4 thugs in a car with a female, and there's a good chance she'll be holding ALL their guns. It's "hood strategy".
And if there's a very young child in the car the gun is usually in the car seat.

Suspect black, victim white = all too common these days. Cops need a raise across the board.

Let's be honest here... She's not sorry that she murdered Mr. Zeitz. She's only sorry that she got caught.

MrValentine is probably correct, that she's going to walk after serving no more than half of the sentence. One of these days, some political hack will use her as the poster child for "unfair sentencing" and make her into the next Mumia Abu-Jamal.

Regarding the original criminal event:

Georgia teen sentenced to 40 years after killing man for a PS4

When Zeitz clutched onto his console, Dixon opened fire, shooting her beau through the hand and fatally hitting Zeitz in the chest.

Cops busted the killer and her boyfriend after they rushed to Northside Hospital and claimed they were the victims of a robbery.

Prior to the botched PS4 mugging, Vivian and Dixon were looking up “how to rob someone” on YouTube and texting back and forth, making sure to delete their messages, investigators said.

Shouldn't the prosecution also tack on an assault and battery charge on Ms. Dixon? She did shoot Mr. Vivian in the hand as well.

If it was an Xbox it would probably only been a bow and arrow.

Joking aside I do hope the victims family find some closure in this. She was only 16 when this happen and now she will spend at least 70% of her life now in prison. While I'm not a everyone should get the death penalty person, I can't help but think 40 years in prison is a slow death. It's appropriate though.

They need to take that kid and remove him from the gene pool....

Here's an awesome YouTube channel about black on everyone else violence that is under reported on national news (local news only). Don't make the black kid wanting your PS4 angry!

LPT: Just being white makes them angry...lol. Seriously.

This is what happens when you are brought up being taught that anyone that is no the same color as you is the devil. Vietnamese and other Asians have their hands full with these people as they are seen as soft targets easy to push over...

Last edited:
If it was an Xbox it would probably only been a bow and arrow.

Joking aside I do hope the victims family find some closure in this. She was only 16 when this happen and now she will spend at least 70% of her life now in prison. While I'm not a everyone should get the death penalty person, I can't help but think 40 years in prison is a slow death. It's appropriate though.
She should be executed. She willfully murdered over a game console, admitted it and now will cost society even more to imprison a worthless human being. Should she get out she will further burden society by being on welfare because what skills will she have and who will hire a woman who murdered over a game console.

Back